Start by marking “Lost in Plain Sight (The Brotherhood of the Raven #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Lost in Plain Sight (The Brotherhood of the Raven #1.5)

Lost in Plain Sight (The Brotherhood of the Raven #1.5)

Leah Miller's peaceful life as a member of the Spring Township Amish church shatters when she's accused of theft from an Englisch home in which she works. Even if she is not charged, if the crime is never solved, she will live under the taint of the theft and may never be able to participate fully in her Amish community. Josiah King, friend of Leah's brother, is drawn into
Published May 1st 2011 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Lost in Plain Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost in Plain Sight

Brenda
Jul 28, 2013 Brenda rated it it was amazing
My advice: read this before Murder in Plain Sight, as this happens before that one, chronologically. But if you read them out of order, you're not going to completely lost :)

This was about 61 pages long, fast read usually for me, but I found myself taking my time, truly enjoying this little story. I really love Amish fiction, I find them fascinating and love learning about them. They are really just like us, but with subtle differences. Their faith is so strong, you have to admire that and that
A Book Vacation
Dec 28, 2011 A Book Vacation rated it really liked it
I’ve always been interested in the Amish, and Perry gives us an in-depth look into the Amish lifestyle through her fantastic novels, while also adding mystery and intrigue. This is a very quick, compelling story concerning Leah as she’s accused of stealing a very expensive ring from one of the women she works for. It’s an intense novella and I really enjoyed the authenticity Perry provides through her research of the Amish lifestyle. While not a murder mystery like the other novels in the Amish ...more
K.
Dec 16, 2013 K. rated it it was ok
This book had the least believable romance out of the series. They are constantly suspicious of one another up to even three-quarters of the way through the book when the Morgan family essentially forces a come-to-Jesus meeting to bring all their information together.

Not to mention the short period of time this story takes places over; they STILL throw the love word around like they weren't a woman who is traumatized by her mother's abandonment and a former soldier with PTSD/survivor's guilt.
Alicia Gard
Feb 27, 2016 Alicia Gard rated it liked it
Cute story, I'd give it 3 and a half stars. I like the descriptions of the Amish community, even if the "mysteries" are pretty transparent. The characters are well-described and developed, especially for a short story.
Cindy
Apr 05, 2013 Cindy rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
I am so glad that I found Marta Perry's books. This was a novella that was a perfect sit down and read the entire story at one time kind of read. It was very enjoyable with a little mystery, suspense and romance. An all around good read!
Evelyn Wilson
Apr 09, 2013 Evelyn Wilson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nook-books-read
Love this series!!!
Kimberly
Apr 29, 2013 Kimberly rated it liked it
This was a great novella that she could have developed into a complete novel. I just like reading books that carry on with characters from previous stories!
Barbara O'Neal
Lost in plain sight

Lost in plain sight

The book was okay but not exactly what I expected not as good as some others I've read by the same author
Todd Foofie
May 11, 2013 Todd Foofie rated it really liked it
A novella - good.
Judy Bullard
Jun 07, 2011 Judy Bullard rated it liked it
This was more like a short story. I always enjoy Marta Perry books. This only takes a couple of hours to read - enjoyable, but short!
Jacqueline
Jun 05, 2014 Jacqueline rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery, series, 2014
Extra 1/2 star.
Sue Fluegel smallhoover
Sue Fluegel smallhoover rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Sherry
Sherry rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2013
June
Jul 28, 2012 June rated it really liked it
Love Marta Perry's books and this one was great as well.
Kristi Bruce
Kristi Bruce rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2015
Lindsay Pape
Lindsay Pape rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
wendy evans
wendy evans rated it it was ok
Jun 25, 2017
Tammy Langdon
Tammy Langdon rated it liked it
May 21, 2015
Brittany Farrell
Brittany Farrell rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2016
Norma Munson
Norma Munson rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2015
Carol White
Carol White rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2013
Janie  R. Freeman
Janie R. Freeman rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Kim Weir
Kim Weir rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Edna Buckley
Edna Buckley rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2015
Shirley/Books
Shirley/Books rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Bonnie Skelton
Bonnie Skelton rated it did not like it
Mar 17, 2016
Jeanette Scrimshaw
Jeanette Scrimshaw rated it it was ok
Sep 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Following Your Heart (Fields Of Home #2)
  • Leah's Choice (Hannah's Daughters, #4)
  • The Amish Firefighter
  • Daybreak (The Days of Redemption #1)
  • The Amish Midwife (Lancaster Courtships, #3)
  • Fields of Corn (Amish of Lancaster #1)
  • A Stranger's Gift (Women of Pinecraft, #1)
  • Unforeseeable (Road to Kingdom #3)
  • Never Far from Home (Miller Family, #2)
  • Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio
  • Fiesta Moon (Moonstruck #2)
  • An Uncommon Grace
  • A Plain & Simple Heart (The Amish of Apple Grove, #2)
81993
Marta Perry is a Pennsylvania-based author of over 35 novels, many of them inspirational romances. She uses her rural Pennsylvania life and her Pennsylvania Dutch heritage in writing her books, especially in her Pleasant Valley Amish series for Berkley Books and her new Amish-set suspense series for HQN Books.

Marta and her husband live in a centuries-old farmhouse in a quiet central Pennsylvania v
More about Marta Perry...

The Brotherhood of the Raven (3 books)
  • Murder in Plain Sight (The Brotherhood of the Raven #1)
  • Vanish in Plain Sight (The Brotherhood of the Raven #2)
  • Danger in Plain Sight (The Brotherhood of the Raven #3)