Start by marking “Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 2: The Cards With Teeth (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #2)” as Want to Read:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 2: The Cards With Teeth (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #2)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 2: The Cards With Teeth (Yu-Gi-Oh! (Viz Numbering) #2)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  629 ratings  ·  15 reviews
After Seto Kaiba discovers that Yugi's grandfather is the owner of the incredibly rare Blue-Eyes White Dragon card, the master of the dangerous collectible card game will stop at nothing to obtain the greatly desired card.
Published August 18th 2003 by VIZ Media LLC (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 2

Lyndsay-ann Stewart
Book 2!!!

I liked this second book much better than the first one. There was a lot more to the story as a whole, introduce new characters, and started to look more into the mythology of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Jounouchi is my favourite character in both the tv show and manga series, and we got to learn a lot more about him in this book as it delved a bit more into his past and home life.

This book was also introduced the card game and made the show so famous, Duel Monsters, though it was called Magic and Wizards
Yuka Muntou
I LOVE IT
Jesse
Yu-Gi-Oh is a lot like the Punisher, except that instead of an ex-military vigilante who takes out criminals with weapons and brute force, it's about an Egyptian pharaoh living in the body of a young boy who takes out criminals using puzzle magic.
I.S.I.
Yuugi comes closer to his friends in this volume and Honda has become part of the group. In this volume Yuugi is getting a bit concerned by the memory gaps he has (he can't remember anything when "the other Yuugi" takes over.
The Millennium Puzzle and it's powers becomes a question that needs answering and Shadi, an Egyptian man who possess strange powers, is the first one to be searching for the answer. It's not that ease and both Shadi and the reader are left with more questions.

In this volume
Alex Gonzalez
Though I much rather watch the anime than read the manga, I still found myself enjoying it. An update to come soon.
Rebecca Sneade
better then the first book for sure
Jessica
The first one was so much more amusing.
Sarah Maddaford
Gets an extra star for "dark" Yugi being less creepy and for the creator starting to be a bit more creative with keeping "dark" Yugi a secret from Yugi's friends.
Same level of violence and language, and still a bit more mature than the audience of the American TV show.
Starkville Public Library Young Adult Section
Yugi is unaware of the power of the Millenium Puzzle. Every time the Puzzle uses him to right a wrong, he blacks out. But how long does Yugi have before people notice his strange behavior?
Gunderhaegg
My son got me started on this series. I have always been a fan of egyptology and manga, so the combination is clearly promising.
Finnmtopelmann
the second in this series was just as good as the first maybe better! boy book.
VampireAngelSadist
This just keeps getting better and better.
Petra
Nov 05, 2012 Devon rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
i used to love this.
Ashli
Ashli marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Daniel Varner
Daniel Varner marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 5: Focus Your Mind as One! (Yu Yu Hakusho, #5)
  • InuYasha: Mirror Image (InuYasha, #16)
  • YU-GI-OH!: GX, Vol. 2 (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, #2)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 04: To Bud
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 02 (Angelic Layer, #2)
Takahashi started as a mangaka in 1982. His first work was Tokiō no Tsuma (闘輝王の鷹), published in 1990. One of his earliest works was Tennenshokudanji Buray (天然色男児BURAY), which lasted for two volumes and was published from 1991 to 1992. Takahashi did not find success until 1996 when he created Yu-Gi-Oh!
More about Kazuki Takahashi...

Yu-Gi-Oh! (Viz Numbering) (7 books)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 1: The Millenium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #1)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 3: Capsule Monster Chess (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #3)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 4: Kaiba's Revenge (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #4)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 5: The Heart of the Cards (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #5)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 6: Monster Fight! (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #6)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 7: Monster World (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #7)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 1: The Millenium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #1) Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, Vol. 1:  Duelist Kingdom (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, #1) Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 3: Capsule Monster Chess (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #3) Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 4: Kaiba's Revenge (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #4) Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 7: Monster World (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #7)