Start by marking “Mistletoe Wishes: The Billionaire's Christmas Gift\One Christmas Night in Venice\Snowbound with the Millionaire” as Want to Read:

"The Billionaire's Christmas Gift" by Carole MortimerNick Steele's heart is closed to everyone but his daughter. He will do anything to make this Christmas special for his little girl, though sharing the holidays with her impossibly attractive teacher wasn't at all what he had planned. But the lovely and vibrant Ms. Beth Morgan soon has Nick rethinking his own wish list. M ...more
Published October 4th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Wishes

Susan
Oct 19, 2011 Susan rated it really liked it
All three were good stories. The first one was nice with the teacher connecting so well with the little girl. I liked the way she stood up to Nick. The second was ok. Dom was a bit more arrogant than I really liked, though I was glad to see him loosen up by the end. My favorite was the third one. This seemed to be the most real of the three stories. Georgia and Chance worked well together in the storm. I liked the way they were together, even though they had their moments of idiocy.
Clive Howe
May 04, 2012 Clive Howe rated it really liked it
I received this book as a Goodreads Giveaway just in time as a stocking filler for my Mother.
She read each of the three stories individually, one each night and loved them all. Although a little predictable in their outcome, she still nevertheless, found them enjoyable. #
Three charming romantic stories all based round the Christmas holiday, all with happy endings perfect for that time of year. If you're looking for a bit of escapism intto a romantic winter wonderland, she says this is the book f
Natalie
Jan 14, 2014 Natalie rated it really liked it
There are 3 short stories in this book. The first one is called "The billionaires Christmas gift" by Carole Mortimer! This one was the only one I couldn't get into. The story was OK but how can you fall in love and get proposed to in about a week? It seemed to jump into stuff way to fast, but that's just my opinion.
The second story was called "One Christmas night in Venice" by Jane Porter. This to me was a very magical story, and you find such a warm feeling from this story. I will read more b
Marlene
Feb 13, 2013 Marlene rated it it was amazing
Diane Mayer entered the ballroom of Ca' Coducci's palazzo for a masquerade gala fundraiser. She wasn't quite sure why she came? Did she need closure? This was her late husband's home. She lost him five years prior in a car accident that also took the life of her unborn child. While watching everyone dance around in their masked costumes, there were two people on the floor who were just so beautiful and moved perfectly in sync with each other. Something about him made her feel emotions that she h ...more
Mariana Bezerra
Dec 13, 2011 Mariana Bezerra rated it really liked it
The Billionaire’s Christmas Gift by Carole Mortimer

Beth has problems with her relationships since an accident took away her husband and both her parents and now three years later she’s dealing with intense fellings toward Nick, a parent off one little student of her. Nick is a widower just like Beth the only diference is that he never get to know what means to love someone. So when he discovers stranges thoughts and fellings is a bit harder for him to understand what he feels really means.

I thou
Romancing the Book
Dec 08, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology, christmas
Review by JoAnne:

This was a Christmas anthology of romance stories by three authors I have not read before - Carole Mortimer, Jane Porter and Catherine George. All three books kept my attention from the beginning although they were quite different in their setting and storylines. The stories all centered around Christmas, had some tears, laughter, lots of conflict and angst especially amongst those falling in love. One Christmas Night in Venice was heartbreaking with its separation by death stor
Elizabeth
Apr 22, 2012 Elizabeth rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book. Although, I was not overly fond of the first story of Nick Steele and Bethan Morgan. I found the story line totally unbelievable and the relationship rushed. He is a happily single dad, she is an unhappy widow getting over her husbands death. They do not seem to like each other very much, except for the fact the he wants her because she does not want him. And in the matter of a few short occasions that they are around each other they are suddenly in love and getting married. ...more
Judy Goodnight
The Billionaire's Christmas Gift by Carole Mortimer:
Okay - Heroines who think about the hero! In every chapter! With exclamation points! Drive me batty!

One Christmas Night in Venice - Jane Porter:
Lots of tension and emotion. I can't get over the implausible premise of the story, however.

Snowbound with the Millionaire - Catherine George
Not a lot to say about this one...
Cleffairy
Sep 04, 2011 Cleffairy rated it liked it
Reviewed at: Over A Cuppa Tea
Review date: 5th September 2011
Review link: http://cleffairy.wordpress.com/2011/09/04/mistletoe-wishes/

‘Mistletoe Wishes’ is a collection of three stories by three different authors. Like the title suggested, they’re all Christmas themed novels. The stories are heartwarming and passionate, though I find that it’s just another one of those typical Harlequin Christmas romance.

There’s nothing out of ordinary, but all ofthe stories are enjoyable nevertheless.

I rate this
Julie
Jan 02, 2015 Julie rated it it was ok
Wow, so much Christmas romance. What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I didn't realize it was a romance novel, much less a three in one bundle.
Jon Rybka-Wachhaus
Dec 12, 2014 Jon Rybka-Wachhaus rated it did not like it
I like my Christmas stories mushy and like a Hallmark Movie. This was not. I am sure there are those who LOVED it.. I didn't.
Cate Martin
Aug 23, 2014 Cate Martin rated it did not like it
No, didn't even want to read the third story in the end
Jane Irish Nelson
Dec 30, 2014 Jane Irish Nelson rated it liked it
Three sweet seasonal stories.
Cláudia P.
Dec 10, 2012 Cláudia P. rated it did not like it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book last year, actually this year but in January, so I decided to wait until the end 2012 to read it. I dont say this book is bad, I guess I was just expecting something more in Christmas spirit, and read it on bad time. Besides, the style of speech isnt one of my favorites, I like romances but not exactly on this kind. Even so, I liked more the last little story. It was small, sweet and quickly to read. The second one was interesting but I would like in a book, and not in so sm ...more
Alisha
Nov 02, 2015 Alisha rated it liked it
3.45
Jacqueline
This is a review for the second story in the book. One Christmas Night in Venice by Jane Porter. This story had a lot of angsty potential. Both the hero and the heroine were told the other was dead 5 years ago after a car crash. They meet again. There were plenty of angsty bits but somehow the story didn't gel for me. Maybe them getting back together just happened so fast. I liked it better the second time around so I'll raise it up to 3 stars from 2.
Ruth
Sep 21, 2011 Ruth rated it liked it
This collection of three short romances is exactly what you'd expect reading the summaries above. They are what they are, and while they had steamy scenes, each of the stores was a real story with a plotline. Grade: B- (best I give this type of book).

I'd like to thank the publisher for making a review copy available via NetGalley. I was not obligated to write a positive review.
Princess
Jan 13, 2012 Princess rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own
This was the First Reads Book that I won and I'm so grateful that I won because while all the author's stories were good, the second story felt the most vivid to me. I now have a new author to look into in Jane Porter. (Thank you GoodReads First Reads!) Heartbreaking and heartwarming all at the same time. She took a story that would be completely unbelievable and made me believe.
LorettaLynn
Jan 11, 2012 LorettaLynn rated it liked it
This is a small set of Christmas stories.

These where a nice little set of stories, and I enjoyed reading each one.
You know that saying; You never no what’s going to happen! Well this is just what happened here. Each story has it’s own little plot based around the holiday season.
Recommended to romance readers..

Nice little stories..

Happy Reading Everyone!!
Lisa Anne
Feb 08, 2014 Lisa Anne rated it did not like it
I really should have known better. Romantic novels depleat my brain cells.
Loraine
Nov 26, 2013 Loraine rated it liked it
These three novellas actually had decent story lines and interesting characters but the authors included bedroom scenes with too much information that spoiled it for me.

Of the three, I especially like the plot in One Christmas Night in Venice. Felt the author could have really made this into an excellent novel.
Tara Cadenelli
"One Christmas Night in Venice" was enjoyable, but the first and third stories were some of the worst I've read in this genre. Badly written and edited with ridiculous nonstop misunderstandings...really not worth reading IMO. Averaged out to two stars total because of the second story.
Shallowreader VaVeros

I read the Carole Mortimer story. I felt it was too short both in book length and in the time frame between the protagonists meeting and their (unbelievable) grand lurvvve declration. Romance in a short story format rarely works for me.
Mem
Dec 25, 2014 Mem rated it really liked it
Good Christmas stories.
Debbie
Jan 08, 2013 Debbie rated it really liked it
One Christmas Night in Venice by Jane Porter
This was a very enjoyable holiday read. I loved the details of Venice that the reader gets with this reunion story.
Lynette
Nov 28, 2011 Lynette rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction
It's well outside my usual fare, but I can enjoy the occasional light and fluffy. Note to the guys: this is definitely a chick book.
Loretta
May 27, 2012 Loretta rated it really liked it
This is very typical Harlequin love stories, and very easy to read. I truly enjoyed them for what they are, a predictable basic love story.
Sandy Forman-Johnson
This was a 3 for 1 in which each story was predictable. Very fast reading, a book full of fluff.
Janice
Dec 06, 2011 Janice rated it did not like it
This is were not my favorite. They were OK.
Deborah (LoveToReadRomance)
Nov 21, 2011 Deborah (LoveToReadRomance) rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
review coming
I would like this book 1 5 Dec 21, 2011 12:49AM
  • Rescuing Christmas
  • A NASCAR Holiday 3
  • A Clockwork Christmas
  • To The Limit (NASCAR, #4)
  • Wish Upon a Star
  • Romancing the Holiday (Kent Brothers, #3; Holloway, #3)
  • Christmas in Duke Street
  • A Very NASCAR Holiday (Colby Agency, #35)
  • Love's Gift: 8 Christian Romances Celebrating the True Meaning of Christmas
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • More Than Words, Volume 7: Compassion Can't Wait\Someplace Like Home\What the Heart Wants
  • Making Spirits Bright
  • A Yorkshire Christmas (Christmas Around the World Series, #2)
  • Christmas with the Laird (Christmas Around the World #3)
  • An Angel for Christmas
  • Blame It on the Mistletoe
  • Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
I have written almost 200 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the
More about Carole Mortimer...