Start by marking “Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack #5)” as Want to Read:
Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack #5)

Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack #5)

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,158 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Elliott comes to the Moon pack bar to meet with Anthony. Little does he know that Anthony's plans include handing him off to Parker, the pack security officer. Parker takes one look at the slim accountant and knows he's found the submissive mate of his dreams. Warning: there are m/m encounters that feature hot sex and lengths of rope.
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 84 pages
Published April 14th 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published April 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Enticing Elliott, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticing Elliott

Mackenzie
The one thing I regret most about this particular story, one about one of Silver's 'enforcers' Parker and the sweet and innocent Elliott, is that it comes right after the hugely memorable Dare/Steven installment. If you ask me, I can't mention one thing about the pairing that I like because I wasn't as invested in their well-being as I was in Dare and Steven. It's a pity because they really are nice characters, but they're just not as memorable as Dare and Steven.

Enticing Elliott's saving grace
Sandra
Aug 21, 2015 Sandra rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
carino come i precedenti e nulla più,troppo breve e con pochi avvenimenti.
AղցҽӀɑ W.
I really liked this story. I also like how Anthony is always messing with the others playing matchmaker. Parker has been having dreams of meeting his mate. Sweet submissive Elliot was asked to meet Anthony the club setting them up know doubt. When Parker meets Elliot he knows he has met his mate. Elliot who is only half wolf is not so sure. It's funny when Parker has him shift so he can see for himself I thought that it was really. I really like this series
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Ah la la… Quelle déception… Alors que les choses commençaient bien, j’ai bien accroché au couple qui est mignon comme tout j’ai la frustrante impression d’inachevé, qu’il manque quelque chose dans ce livre. Elliott et Parker ont beau être attachants, cela ne cache pas le manque de profondeur et d’évolution de l’intrigue de la série dans sa globalité.

Mais revenons à nos moutons avec le couple de protagonistes. Elliott est un loup à part, un solitaire dans la meute bien que haut placé. Il ne pense
Elisa Rolle
It was a bit I read this series, so I’m not completely sure the feeling is correct but I had the impression Enticing Elliott was a little more light than the other in the series, and the same characters were making fun of all the “you are my mate, you will be mine forever” line that is so predominant in the previous novellas.

Maybe that is due to the fact that Parker is a simple enforcer, not an Alpha or Beta or whatever of the pack. He is mostly a supporting character and as such his story is n
Ami
Nov 28, 2011 Ami rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-short-stories
READ THE NEW VERSION ON 29/11/11

Opinion on the new version:

Anthony the matchmaker does it again. This time, he brings Elliott as an accountant -- but his real reason is to present this innocent half-breed wolf to Parker, the head of security of Moon Pack. Parker has Dom tendency and he has been waiting for his submissive mate to arrive. As a story, it's sweet and not complicated. Since Parker is more experience, he brings Elliott to the joy of mating and submission. Though there's rope-play, the
Mandy Quinn
Apr 03, 2016 Mandy Quinn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book and these series of books too

I enjoyed reading this book it was really good to read. I love this series so far it is really good. I love the relationship between Parker and Elliot. I love the twists and turns and the edge of the seat action in this book and this series. I also love the comedy in these books too. I will recommend these books to everybody I know and to all my friends too.
Lila Hunter
3.5 out of 5

I liked this book, but I was expecting more. In the previous book the author mentioned this couple were together in a previous life. Unfortunately, that aspect is not part of this book. I think this couple needed more time to connect. It was a good read, but a little short for great.
Maggie
Feb 02, 2015 Maggie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I just can't say enough how good this series is. Paced well, the story continues to draw you in and you really care about the characters. I love the way it flows and Amber has created such a great community with amazing people in it!
Shawnie Nicole
I enjoyed this. I have to say though, I need more angst.
Carrie
Well, so far each short story seems to be more like a chapter of Anthony & Silver's story; all really quick reads & the angst of the books usually seem forced. I think it would actually be better if read all at once, instead of like a serial with each chapter coming out every few months. However, the main plot is interesting, so I keep following it.
From the blurb I expected there to be more of a hardcore D/s angle.
Tam
Elliott is a werewolf who is the new employee of Anthony who makes him come to the club. There he meets Parker who was his mate in another life. Parker lives off-site and takes Elliott home when the mutants attack he escapes with Elliott and blows up his home. Seems Parker likes a little BDSM and introduces Elliott who seems fine with it. They suspect and inside traitor since they found Parker’s house.
Em Woods
Apr 16, 2011 Em Woods rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
Parker has been a favorite of mine since he came into this series and I was a little afraid I wouldn't find anyone "good enough" for him...lol. But I absolutely fell in love with Elliott from the very first instance of standing on the club's front doorstep. So calm yet fierce, innocent yet willing, and the perfect match for Parker. This is by far my favorite of the series.

CB
Sep 09, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read the entire series that is out to date, which is "Attracting Anthony" through "Judging Jager."

It is very entertaining with interesting characters and unique twists in each story. The characters also appear throughout all the stories, which is something I enjoy about reading any series.

I will be waiting for the rest of the series "K" through "Z" to come out!
Blackravens Reviews
Ms. Kell packs a lot of detail into a short story. She also leaves the reader anxious for the next one. There is humor, suspense, a few surprises and plenty of hot sex of the m/m variety as characters interact with their mates and fulfill that part of their destinies. To view the remainder of this review, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Phaney
Mar 30, 2015 Phaney rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
2015 Re-read:

Again an okay, brief story.

I have some qualms about the way Parker ties Elliott up in his sleep without any prior indication of his special needs. That does not seem very kinky to me, or at least not particularly considerate.

Either way, this is very much in keeping with how things have been going for the first four books.
Melanie~~
Nov 16, 2013 Melanie~~ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Very interesting twist at the end.

I did think that Elliott handled waking up bound way better than I'd have expected for a newly de-flowerd former virgin. I also had issues with Elliott not hearing the alarms at Parker's home.

Loved Anthony's compulsion and efforts to care for all the members of the Moon Pack.
Amarilli Settantatre
Episodio in cui non succede praticamente nulla, dalla prima pagina sai già cosa deve accadere, approfondimento personaggi al minimo, scene fisiche identiche ai precedenti episodi. E prima che uno cominci a godersi la storia... puf, già finita. Visti i due, mi aspettavo molto di più.
Rachel
May 04, 2011 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really love this series. I love Anthony throughout the entire series, and I enjoy each new character that is introduced and paired up with someone. I'm really glad this author is back working on this series and look forward to reading the new never been released stories!
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
This is the fifth book in the moon pack series.
Again I didn't get the character connection I was hoping for, but I still love the back story. The anticipation keeps growing & I just can't wait to see what will happen.
Karyn
Mar 30, 2015 Karyn rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, 2010-13, mm
5 books down the line you'd think someone would take the time to correct the spelling and other mistakes. One good thing going for this series is that the stories are short and get done in one sitting.
This one was ok
Brenda (b)
May 10, 2011 Brenda (b) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really enjoying this series. It's becoming obvious that Anthony is a closet matchmaker. Here he brings together Parker and Elliott. The conflict with the mutants also heats up.
Lily

Quick, easy to read "you're my mate, let's get it on" story. Not bad but nothing makes it stand out in this over-saturated genre/theme.
Jen Pinto
Mar 28, 2011 Jen Pinto rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A few less typos, but still some editing issues. It was a sweet story and I especially liked Anthony's gesture at the end.
Tamela
This series is a light read with a few serious moment but nothing tragic.

Recommended for a quick snack read.
Noughty
Pure man. If this were a historical with a damsel that word might seem right, but not here.
Olivia
Jun 16, 2010 Olivia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The only thing that keeps me reading this series is the characters. They are so funny!
Marsha Spence
Apr 22, 2011 Marsha Spence rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-para
LOVED Elliot and Parker!!
Shelley
Oct 14, 2012 Shelley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, shifters, romance
  • Riley's Regret (Lost Shifters #11)
  • Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack #2)
  • Carter's Tryck (Brac Pack #17)
  • Allergies (Preters, #1)
  • Cinnamon (Blood Nation, #3)
  • Lords of Kellesborne (The Draegan Lords, #2)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings #12)
Amber Kell has made a career out of daydreaming. It has been a lifelong habit she practices diligently as shown by her complete lack of focus on anything not related to her fantasy world building.

When she told her husband what she wanted to do with her life he told her to go have fun.

During those seconds she isn't writing she remembers she has children who humor her with games of 'what if' and let
More about Amber Kell...

Moon Pack (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Attracting Anthony (Moon Pack, #1)
  • Baiting Ben (Moon Pack, #2)
  • Courting Calvin (Moon Pack, #3)
  • Denying Dare (Moon Pack, #4)
  • Finding Farro (Moon Pack, #6)
  • Getting Gabe (Moon Pack #7)
  • Hunting Henry (Moon Pack #8)
  • Inflaming Inno (Moon Pack #9)
  • Judging Jager (Moon Pack #10)
  • Keeping Kylen (Moon Pack #11)