New Year, New Love

New Year, New Love

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  6 reviews

What Sharon Lawrence's two daughters are determined to do is find a man for their mother. They even share their plans with Gabe Malone—part owner of the company Sharon has hired to renovate her house. Before long, Sharon is "accidentally" meeting one inappropriate man after another.

At first, Gabe is amused by the girls' schemes. But now that he's getting to know Sharon, he

Published April 19th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about New Year, New Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Year, New Love

Rebecca
This Harlequin Heartwarming novel was sent as a holiday gift in December (since I'm a member of the Tell Harlequin panel). I was excited for a second encounter with this line and expected to enjoy myself.

Lewis didn't disappoint at all. Good plot premise for a romance novel, the right amount of humour in situation and dialogue alike, and interesting major characters (each with their own baggage to overcome, so no too-perfect-therefore-boring characters to be found). I also liked several of the mi...more
Englishrose
This was a nice, though slower paced book with a cute story. There is great parent-child interaction. Both between the main couple and their kids as well as their own parents. Emilee and Christa were great teenage characters that reminded me of being one myself. I couldn't relate too well with Sharon - she seemed a little bit too much of a feminist but that was probably a result of her failed marriage. Gabe was a good character and very likable. There seemed to be a couple of places where someth...more
Juliet24
Rebecca
Reissue of a book I read years ago. I didn't realize it until I got a few pages into it.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Harlequin Heartwarming
Jan
Jan added it
Aug 15, 2014
Ljb
Ljb marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
Yessenia
Yessenia marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Candice Sager
Candice Sager marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Haje
Haje marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Siramos Njenga
Siramos Njenga marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2012
Normandy
Normandy marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2012
Mena
Mena added it
May 30, 2012
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jan 18, 2012
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2011
Marilia Barros
Marilia Barros marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2011
198770
The career path toward being an author didn't exactly follow a straight line. Sherry has worked such prestigious jobs as manager of a convenience store, Christmas tree decorator, poinsettia dresser, keyboard player/vocalist in a band, secretary in an insurance office, secretary in a bank, and finally secretary and administrative assistant for an attorney who eventually became a federal judge.

In l...more
More about Sherry Lewis...
A Time to Dream An Echo in Time (Time Travel, #2) Only Time Will Tell Whispers through Time (Time Travel, #1) This Montana Home