Start by marking “Imagine Us” as Want to Read:
Imagine Us

Imagine Us (Mayne Attraction #2)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  350 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Neveah Symon has achieved success beyond anything the Houston native could have imagined. And when Xavier Mayne taps the world-famous artist to design a mural for his family-owned community center, her fame comes full circle. Except Neveah shares a stormy history with the former bad boy. Can she resist the suave and seductive entrepreneur's sensual assault...and protect he ...more
Published May 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Imagine Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imagine Us

Shonnie
Overall, it was borderline between I didn't like it and okay. I thought Xay was sexy however Neveah was a pill. I also thought the storyline was unbelievable.13 years later and your still bitter. That's unattractive.

I'm also mad that 13 years ago the heroine didn't think to question all the folks that keep calling her telling her what her man was doing. Really? But your going be mad at him. She needed to understand that apparently those woman wanted him and would do anything to remove her from t
Kim
Maureen Smith can do no wrong! Everything she puts out is just on point. The cover of this book just says it all. It had a wonderful love story, hot sex scenes, and of course they lived happily ever after since this is a romance novel. I wish the story was a whole lot longer though, but it is a Kimani book, so that's what is expected. I can't wait for Maureen's next book!
Brittany
I liked this book but I didn't really start to enjoy it until around chapter 9, and I started off not liking the main character Xavier because of the way he handled his relationship with Neveah...but there's always a twist.Go figure ;)
Kimberly
I loved this story from start to finish. Xavier and Neveah story show how misunderstandings can get out of hand. Along with secrets that can hinder you and make you lose love ones and lots of time. Excellent read.
Cassandra Baker-Durham
have come to the conclusion that those Mayne Brothers are just off the hock. Xavier show's up at Neveah's art after being tipped off about her being there with a request for her to design a Murial at the community center that he works at. Her apprehension in seeing/helping him relates to the painful past that they share, yet haven't let go of yet. Couple that with a lustful home-girl and there is bound to be drama and secrets.
Neveah and Xavier s road to redemption is filled with distraction alo
Carla
There was so much drama in this book. Neveah is a world renown artist who fled a broken heart. She finally returns to the US only to run into the one person she ever wanted to see again. Even in disguise Xavier recognizes Neveah right away. Of course she wants nothing to do with him but that is not gonna stop Xavier. Xavier black mails Neveah's best friend and co-owner of the gallery into helping him get Neveah alone.

Not going to spoil the story but there is much more to it... Check this one ou
Kim
Ladyamelia
This is one of my favorites by Maureen Smith. It was a perfect romance. I loved the characters and the fact that there was no unnecessary drama to the story. Oh, and of course I appreciated the delicious love scenes! ;-)
Jamie Jones
Very appealing and engaging hero and heroine make Imagine Us a pleasure to read. I loved the hero's persistence, and the theme of forgiveness and second chances.
Renee
so far it's amazing as all Maureen's books are! i'm only on chapter 3 so all i can tell you is get it a read it!!!!!
Shone
Aug 04, 2011 Shone rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance junkies
Where are we? Who are we? What makes us tick. To find these anawers we have to go around the world and back.
Sonia Corley
this is the second book I have read in the Mayne series. I loved the passion between Xavier and Nevaeh.
Mrcano4mona
Sorry Maureen have to put you to the side just picked up a Brenda Jackson
Dafort
This was a really good hot book!!!
Tiffanie
I read this 2x already just a great story!
Shana Gabriel
Shana Gabriel marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Desire Stapleton
Desire Stapleton marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
  • Body Heat
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Working Man
  • Winter Kisses
  • Say My Name
  • Bittersweet Love
I have enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory of knowing I had a “literary gift” was as a third grader, when I wrote and illustrated a story about a child who stumbled upon a bird’s nest and decided to nurture the orphaned chickadee until its mother returned. I can’t recall whether the story had a happy ending or not, but my teacher, Mrs. Bennett, was so impressed that s ...more
More about Maureen Smith...

Mayne Attraction (2 books)
  • Touch of Heaven
Whatever You Like Recipe for Temptation Tempt Me at Midnight Touch of Heaven Any Way You Want It