Start by marking “Imagine Us” as Want to Read:
Imagine Us

Imagine Us (Mayne Attraction #2)

4.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  417 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews

Neveah Symon has achieved success beyond anything the Houston native could have imagined. And when Xavier Mayne taps the world-famous artist to design a mural for his family-owned community center, her fame comes full circle. Except Neveah shares a stormy history with the former bad boy. Can she resist the suave and seductive entrepreneur's sensual assault...and protect he
Published May 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Imagine Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imagine Us

Kim
Aug 18, 2011 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maureen Smith can do no wrong! Everything she puts out is just on point. The cover of this book just says it all. It had a wonderful love story, hot sex scenes, and of course they lived happily ever after since this is a romance novel. I wish the story was a whole lot longer though, but it is a Kimani book, so that's what is expected. I can't wait for Maureen's next book!
Shonnie
May 03, 2011 Shonnie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-book
Overall, it was borderline between I didn't like it and okay. I thought Xay was sexy however Neveah was a pill. I also thought the storyline was unbelievable.13 years later and your still bitter. That's unattractive.

I'm also mad that 13 years ago the heroine didn't think to question all the folks that keep calling her telling her what her man was doing. Really? But your going be mad at him. She needed to understand that apparently those woman wanted him and would do anything to remove her from t
Brittany
I liked this book but I didn't really start to enjoy it until around chapter 9, and I started off not liking the main character Xavier because of the way he handled his relationship with Neveah...but there's always a twist.Go figure ;)
Ladyamelia
Mar 26, 2013 Ladyamelia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aa-romance
This is one of my favorites by Maureen Smith. It was a perfect romance. I loved the characters and the fact that there was no unnecessary drama to the story. Oh, and of course I appreciated the delicious love scenes! ;-)
Kimberly
Apr 14, 2011 Kimberly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story from start to finish. Xavier and Neveah story show how misunderstandings can get out of hand. Along with secrets that can hinder you and make you lose love ones and lots of time. Excellent read.
Shone
Aug 04, 2011 Shone rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance junkies
Where are we? Who are we? What makes us tick. To find these anawers we have to go around the world and back.
Mrcano4mona
May 11, 2011 Mrcano4mona rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sorry Maureen have to put you to the side just picked up a Brenda Jackson
Cassandra Baker-Durham
have come to the conclusion that those Mayne Brothers are just off the hock. Xavier show's up at Neveah's art after being tipped off about her being there with a request for her to design a Murial at the community center that he works at. Her apprehension in seeing/helping him relates to the painful past that they share, yet haven't let go of yet. Couple that with a lustful home-girl and there is bound to be drama and secrets.
Neveah and Xavier s road to redemption is filled with distraction alo
Chantell
Apr 13, 2014 Chantell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book.
Carla
Jul 11, 2011 Carla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There was so much drama in this book. Neveah is a world renown artist who fled a broken heart. She finally returns to the US only to run into the one person she ever wanted to see again. Even in disguise Xavier recognizes Neveah right away. Of course she wants nothing to do with him but that is not gonna stop Xavier. Xavier black mails Neveah's best friend and co-owner of the gallery into helping him get Neveah alone.

Not going to spoil the story but there is much more to it... Check this one ou
Kim
Aug 19, 2011 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jamie Jones
Very appealing and engaging hero and heroine make Imagine Us a pleasure to read. I loved the hero's persistence, and the theme of forgiveness and second chances.
Renee
Apr 30, 2011 Renee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
so far it's amazing as all Maureen's books are! i'm only on chapter 3 so all i can tell you is get it a read it!!!!!
Sonia Corley
Aug 11, 2013 Sonia Corley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is the second book I have read in the Mayne series. I loved the passion between Xavier and Nevaeh.
Dafort
Sep 13, 2011 Dafort rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good hot book!!!
La-Tessa Montgomery
Sep 18, 2011 La-Tessa Montgomery rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
***rating 3.75***
Tiffanie
Oct 22, 2011 Tiffanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this 2x already just a great story!
Vickie
Apr 11, 2011 Vickie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!
Tiffanie
Dec 09, 2011 Tiffanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it 2x!! Great!
Sharyn Gray
Sharyn Gray rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2016
Chris Jones
Chris Jones marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Chaquitta Thrower
Chaquitta Thrower rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Neisha
Neisha marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Gabrielle Bragg
Gabrielle Bragg marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Shona Jackson
Shona Jackson rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
Evelyn Stewart
Evelyn Stewart marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
  • King's Promise
  • Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • A Case For Romance
  • Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)
  • Winter Kisses
  • Before I Let You Go
  • Bittersweet Love
  • The Law of Desire
I have enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory of knowing I had a “literary gift” was as a third grader, when I wrote and illustrated a story about a child who stumbled upon a bird’s nest and decided to nurture the orphaned chickadee until its mother returned. I can’t recall whether the story had a happy ending or not, but my teacher, Mrs. Bennett, was so impressed that s ...more
More about Maureen Smith...

Mayne Attraction (2 books)
  • Touch of Heaven