Start by marking “Gabrielle” as Want to Read:
Gabrielle

Read eBook

Gabrielle

3.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  31 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
In bestselling author Lucy Kevin's new novel, GABRIELLE, a 17 year old songwriting student at a high school for the arts, suddenly finds herself caught between a good boy, a bad boy...and an ancient legacy that comes with its very own curse. (Book 1 in the Ancient Legacy series)

Bonus material: This ebook contains 5 songs written by Gabrielle. Listen to the songs (via youtu
Kindle Edition
Published (first published April 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Gabrielle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gabrielle

Alexandria
Jun 14, 2011 Alexandria rated it really liked it
This was a really enjoyable read – and I am actually watching Gigi as I type this review.

I didn’t know what to expect from this book as I have only ever seen the film Gigi and never read the book but it was not a disappointment. The idea of Courtesans is pretty intriguing, and the idea of them in modern times is even more so. Although perhaps it is a little bit of an unconventional and ‘touchy’ subject I thought that what we were told of it was well handled and well put.

I could understand Gabrie
Kate (VerbVixen)
Jun 14, 2011 Kate (VerbVixen) rated it it was ok
I don’t know what I expected from a book about courtesans, but Gabrielle probably wasn’t it. Gabrielle, the girl not the title, vacillates between two boys, both of whom I like for different reasons. On this count, I can appreciate her indecision. Most of the book is spent railing against her emotions. I would rather have had more explanation and exploration of the curse element of the plot. The end felt more like a pause than a real ending. I did find the inclusion of actual songs to be really ...more
Melissa Graff
Aug 06, 2011 Melissa Graff rated it liked it
This book was good but seemed like it was just getting started when it ended. If I hadnt read it in one sitting the chapter splits would have bothered me as well since they were sometimes smack in the middle of something. Overall pretty good.
Julia
Nov 21, 2011 Julia rated it liked it
Shelves: ya, supernatural, magical
I read this on my phone while standing in line at Disney World. It held my interest and was entertaining. It was light and easy which was perfect for my needs.
Hope she continues the series.
Carrie
Oct 05, 2011 Carrie rated it liked it
I was really surprised by the title of this book. I was expecting really I don't know what but the triangle between two guys wasn't it. This book lacked a lot of substance.
Ari
Jul 23, 2012 Ari rated it really liked it
The book was good but the ending seemed like it was just the beginning I hope there will be another book
Karen
Mar 30, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
When is the sequel coming out? Loved this book!
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Dee Gray
Dee Gray marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Staci Gardner
Staci Gardner marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Phyllis Degrave
Phyllis Degrave marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Layla Alicia
Layla Alicia marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 04, 2016
Autumn
Autumn marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Kay
Kay rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2015
Tmjj33ronataurreviews
Tmjj33ronataurreviews marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Mjkluio789
Mjkluio789 marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
naomi
naomi rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2015
India
India rated it it was ok
Jan 09, 2015
Sandi
Sandi added it
May 25, 2016
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014