Start by marking “Gabrielle” as Want to Read:
Read eBook

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  7 reviews
In bestselling author Lucy Kevin's new novel, GABRIELLE, a 17 year old songwriting student at a high school for the arts, suddenly finds herself caught between a good boy, a bad boy...and an ancient legacy that comes with its very own curse. (Book 1 in the Ancient Legacy series)

Bonus material: This ebook contains 5 songs written by Gabrielle. Listen to the songs (via youtu
Kindle Edition
Published (first published April 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Gabrielle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gabrielle

This was a really enjoyable read – and I am actually watching Gigi as I type this review.

I didn’t know what to expect from this book as I have only ever seen the film Gigi and never read the book but it was not a disappointment. The idea of Courtesans is pretty intriguing, and the idea of them in modern times is even more so. Although perhaps it is a little bit of an unconventional and ‘touchy’ subject I thought that what we were told of it was well handled and well put.

I could understand Gabrie
Kate (VerbVixen)
I don’t know what I expected from a book about courtesans, but Gabrielle probably wasn’t it. Gabrielle, the girl not the title, vacillates between two boys, both of whom I like for different reasons. On this count, I can appreciate her indecision. Most of the book is spent railing against her emotions. I would rather have had more explanation and exploration of the curse element of the plot. The end felt more like a pause than a real ending. I did find the inclusion of actual songs to be really ...more
Melissa Graff
This book was good but seemed like it was just getting started when it ended. If I hadnt read it in one sitting the chapter splits would have bothered me as well since they were sometimes smack in the middle of something. Overall pretty good.
I read this on my phone while standing in line at Disney World. It held my interest and was entertaining. It was light and easy which was perfect for my needs.
Hope she continues the series.
I was really surprised by the title of this book. I was expecting really I don't know what but the triangle between two guys wasn't it. This book lacked a lot of substance.
The book was good but the ending seemed like it was just the beginning I hope there will be another book
When is the sequel coming out? Loved this book!
Autumn marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Hilary marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
S marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Sophia added it
May 10, 2015
Mjkluio789 marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Sandi marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Esther marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
William F Sullivan
William F Sullivan marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Lori marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
KimberlyDawn marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Sonia marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Garazi Fernández
Garazi Fernández marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013