Start by marking “Time After Time (Zero at the Bone, #1.2)” as Want to Read:
Time After Time (Zero at the Bone, #1.2)

Time After Time (Zero at the Bone #1.2)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  792 ratings  ·  61 reviews
A Zero at the Bone short story.

D is home a few days early from his latest job, but Jack's excitement is short lived when he hears the reason why.

To ask other readers questions about Time After Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time After Time

Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

"There's you and then after you there's death..."
Gina
Jan 14, 2013 Gina rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
and even more D and Jack....yes yes...
Ingela
Shorty # 2 to "Zero at the Bone" - four months later -
4 Stars

Only ten pages. A reunion at the hospital, longing, strong needs, a caveman and a little everyday bickering, and sweet, sweet D (now Anson) and lovely Jack.

Sigh - I just love them forever!
“You didn’t mind?”
D looked at him. “Mind what?”
“You know. The way I just kind of ... manhandled you.”
D blushed. “Seem like I minded?”

photo caveman_zps72b55832.jpg

I LIKE - Everything about these boys....

~~~~~~~~~~

Zero at the Bone (Zero at the Bone, #1) by Jane Seville Date Night (Zero at the Bone, #1.1) by Jane Seville Time After Time (Zero at the Bone, #1.2) by Jane Seville Liar (Zero at the Bone, #1.3) by Jane Seville A Very D Christmas (Zero at the Bone, #1.4) by Jane Seville
figuranta m/m lover
5 Stars

Again and again Jane Seville proves what a good author she is by writing this short stories which are so GOOD. I am not a very big fan of short stories but i loved this ones and just for the simple reason that even in 13 pages you can feel the chemistry between Jack and D and how they love grows more and more every day.
Mona
May 30, 2013 Mona rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
"Ask me how long I've wanted to do that."
"What, carry me off and have yer way with me like some kinda caveman?"
"Exactly."

[image error]

Cute short read...can never get enough of D and Jack ;)
Riina Y.T.
"Still hungry?” he said, coming back to the bed.
“Bout ready ta eat this - what the hell ya call it?”
“Duvet.”
“Fuckin blanket, Jack.”
“Well, don’t eat it, it was expensive. .."

exactly. a blanket is a damn blanket too, no need for fancy words ;)
Another cute free short of D n Jack <3 gotta love it <3 <3
Sheziss

Very cute, and I like Jack goes to the gym and D has a little surprise ^^.

Although the jealousy thing is not that great.

Phaney
May 22, 2013 Phaney added it
2012 Review:

As grateful as I am to Jane Seville for giving me further material to decompress with, it kind of failed.

These shorts seem to mostly be a little depressing, actually. Yeah, Jack and D are hanging in there and trying to make the relationship work, but it seriously crumbles. And we don’t really get resolution for these issues either. In one of the stories it gets to the point of Jack (view spoiler) just because the situation with D’s absences frus
Shelby
Not everything's perfect in D and Jack world, but I love seeing D trying. He's jealous and hates being away all the time. Jack doesn't like it. Yet they're still so perfect in all their imperfections. D is trying and it's awesome. He knows he's going to get drug away again for a case so he makes sure he gets home for at least a couple of days beforehand. I like seeing his insecurities rearing their head when Jack mentions another guy he knows. Even though theirs no chance in hell Jack would ever ...more
Nathalie
Caveman Jack. lol
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Another D and Jack quickie. These are fun, but feel like teasers for the real thing. These little snippets are keeping the story moving along at a nice pace. Hopefully D can deal with this job safely and get his butt back for good. These guys are so good together. I love seeing the little ways their relationship has grown. Ready for more!
SheReadsALot
When real life steps in, it just solidifies my D love. Having a fangirl moment. Excuse me. ;P
Sandra
Free on her website: http://www.janesevillebooks.com/

Oh my god I love these freakin guys!
OkayKim
Jane, I'm not getting any younger. When are you giving us our sequel???
Tina

Only 10 pages... *sigh*
But I love those guys, so I take what I get... :)
Tessi4M
D has been away for a while. He receives a warm welcome from Jack before admitting that he has to leave for work again real soon.

Things get a bit heated

“Not every man I meet wants to fuck me, you know!” They were both shouting now.
“How d’you know that? How can anybody not want ta fuck you, Jack?”
“I’m not that irresistible, for Christ’s sake!”
“I’ll be the judge a that!” D roared.

But, of course, also very, very sweet...
Brian
I have been in love with this series ever since I read the first story years ago. I've re-read so many times and it never gets old. I love these little updates.... :D
Bea
La historia me ha gustado, pero no le pillo mucho el sentido. Normalmente estas historias cortas se suelen escribir entre libros cuando son series para mantener al público enganchado.
Cuando se escriben historias cortas tras un libro que no tiene segunda parte, suele ser como epílogo. Pequeñas historias que cuentan como han evolucionado los personajes, lo felices que son y lo bien que se encuentran; así que me ha sorprendido encontrar a los personajes (view spoiler)
Sophia
This was a good bridge vignette in the series though I am still growling in a 'frustrated in a good way' where this one left it.

D comes home early after being gone for three weeks and goes to the hospital to pick up Jack for lunch because he has some less than good news to share.
Instead of going out, the two men go home and get it on. Then D shares the zinger. Neither of them are happy about it.

I enjoyed the little peek into their personal lives and how they handle the separations. Each little s
Karen111
A cute, short freebie from the author, following up briefly where Zero at the Bone left off!
Joana Aleixo
Okay they are really sweet and cute together but why the stupid fighting?
Alex is The Romance Fox
What can I say??

Wish this had been longer.
Love these two guys

I love the way their relationship is continuing. Two people falling in love, getting together and then having to deal with everyday situations.

I have to say it again.............my love for these two characters continues growing with each page I read. It's weird how they have got into my heart!!!!

Can't wait for the next book
Wish it would be longer..no no........MUCH LONGER.

And before I forget...............thanks so much jane for givin
Nae
Ivana
It's like getting little diary entries into their life and I love it!
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
I love this series and this was a good story as they all are, but I think she's leading up to something not so good. This felt like a chapter out of the next novel rather than a whole story. I didn't like that. I want her to write another novel soon! I love these characters and she's such a good writer!

This is sweet, thought, too, and has some funny moments. I just love the two of them to death.
Michelle
Wait, does everyone call him "D". I thought Jack would introduce him as Anson, not D....considering that that life is now behind him.

Anyway. Another little extra following directly after "Date Night", that's after the epilogue. Not really needed...but it's free and I ain't sayin' no.

= I enjoyed it. I really did, but I probably wouldn't read it again; once was enough.
  • Getting It Right (Life Lessons, #1.8)
  • Dine & Dash (Cut & Run, #5.5)
  • The Promise (Coda Books #3.5)
  • Thaw (PsyCop, #1.1)
  • A Little Bit Country
  • Taken
  • Special Forces - Mercenaries Part II (Special Forces, #2 part 2)
  • Beyond Duty (Beyond Duty, #0.5)
  • A Lot To Be Thankful For (With or Without, #2.1)
  • One of Those Days
  • You and a Billion Blue Tiles
  • Louder Than Sirens, Louder Than Bells
  • Brandon's Laughter
  • Just Jory (A Matter of Time #5.5)
  • Pancakes (The Administration, #2.3)
  • Just Like Florence Nightingale (Tigers & Devils)
  • Aftermath (Glitterland, #1.5)
Jane Seville is an author living in Columbus, OH. She enjoys reading and writing about good-looking men doing naughty things to each other. She grew up around gay men; her mother directed the local gay men's chorus. Then she went off to a women's college, where as you might guess, she was surrounded by gay women. Despite not being gay herself, Jane has always had a deep connection to the gay right ...more
More about Jane Seville...

Zero at the Bone (1 books)
  • Zero at the Bone (Zero at the Bone, #1)
Zero at the Bone (Zero at the Bone, #1) Date Night (Zero at the Bone, #1.1) Liar (Zero at the Bone, #1.3) A Very D Christmas (Zero at the Bone, #1.4) Riding Double Anthology