Start by marking “Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition” as Want to Read:
Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition

Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  12 reviews
If you need to know it, it's in this book! Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, andWriting sections of the SAT. It includes:

• Access to 5 full-length practice exams
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly...more
Published June 7th 2011 by Princeton Review (first published September 28th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition

Thomas
I think reviewing an SAT study guide is a good way to catch up on my 2012 book count.

To put it bluntly, I highly recommend Princeton Review for the SAT. I took no prep courses and barely any tests or practice questions outside of this book and its companion, and received above the score I was aiming for after my second attempt at the test.

Its section on Critical Reading contains myriad tips and tricks on how to tackle the passages, which I found helpful - not everyone has the same style for appr...more
Nicole
It took me forever to finish, but I managed. Despite the freaking math section I thought the book was good. It was very informative and provided lots of tips and examples when it came to solving problems, eliminating choices and claming down nerves. I'm taking the SAT in June, so I may change the rating of the review book later, depending on my score. Overall, not a "great" read, but it prepares you...
LHenry
Great for everyone who is going to take the SAT and doesn't want to go through tons of unnecessary theory. This books tell you everything you need to know to score high on the test including tips that other books would hardly include
Elizabeth
Excellent, excellent resource!!! :D A reminder to me to stick by the Princeton Review, because they know what they're talking about... and they talk about it so well!!! :) :) :)
Pia
I can't believe this is actually on goodreads, but it certainly qualifies as beneficial to me. Thoroughly instructive and useful.
Janell
Dec 04, 2009 Janell marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This will be an on going read. It has some very good information
Rosemary
some typos in this edition, but the best SAT prep book I've read. :)
Diana
Hehe...I did read the vast majority of this...IT COUNTS!!!
Klymene
Very helpful. But I hate the SAT
Lilly
Man! This books HUGE!!!
Lindy
BOOOOORRRRRING. but required.
Д. Номин
Д. Номин marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Asmaa
Asmaa marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Aygerim
Aygerim is currently reading it
Sep 21, 2014
Rama
Rama added it
Sep 21, 2014
Fioren
Fioren marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Ishan
Ishan marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Nguyen
Nguyen marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Amanor
Amanor added it
Aug 29, 2014
Rub Rub
Rub Rub marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Cracking the GRE, 2007 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) Word Smart: How to Build an Educated Vocabulary Cracking the GRE Literature in English Subject Test MCAT Biology Review Cracking the GMAT with DVD, 2008 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)