Start by marking “The Chicago Homegrown Cookbook: Local Food, Local Restaurants, Local Recipes” as Want to Read:
The Chicago Homegrown Cookbook: Local Food, Local Restaurants, Local Recipes

The Chicago Homegrown Cookbook: Local Food, Local Restaurants, Local Recipes

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The Chicago Homegrown Cookbook: Local Food, Local Restaurants, Local Recipes celebrates the best homegrown food in and around the windy city, profiling 30 chefs who work together with local farms to bring the freshest, locally grown, sustainable foods to their menus. The book is organized by season and presents 100 delicious recipes. Featured chefs include Rick Bayless, Ri ...more
Published June 3rd 2011 by Voyageur Press (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Chicago Homegrown Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Chicago Homegrown Cookbook

Sara
Very interesting book about local chefs, restaurants and the midwest farmers who supply them with the best foods. I've been looking for a local CSA to join. And there are some suggestions in this book. I recommend it to foodies, and people who eat! How do I get into the Sunday Dinner club? THis I want to know!
Valerie Sherman
Jun 24, 2011 Valerie Sherman rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: CSA shareholders, farmers' market shoppers
One of my favorite new cookbooks in years. This book has amazing and creative recipes for fresh foods, and some of my favorite farms and chefs are featured. This book is a must-have for anyone with a CSA or who loves farmers' markets.
Anjanette Wold
Anjanette Wold marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Diana Duncan
Diana Duncan marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Anna
Anna added it
May 14, 2013
Kelsey
Kelsey added it
Feb 01, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2012
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2011