Start by marking “青の祓魔師 [Ao no Ekusoshisuto] 6 (Blue Exorcist, #6)” as Want to Read:
青の祓魔師 [Ao no Ekusoshisuto] 6 (Blue Exorcist, #6)

青の祓魔師 [Ao no Ekusoshisuto] 6 (Blue Exorcist / Ao no Exorcist #6)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  2,057 ratings  ·  35 reviews
明陀宗の総会で明かされた事実は、勝呂の父・達磨への疑惑を深めるものであった。真意を明かさぬ父に苛立ちを募らせる勝呂だが!?疑念が渦巻く中、明陀を裏切った人物が明らかに!!番外編2本も同時収録!! ...more
Published April 4th 2011 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about 青の祓魔師 [Ao no Ekusoshisuto] 6, please sign up.

Rachel K I don't know if they'll continue it. But, to be honest, I don't care. The manga's way better than the show. I prefer the plot. It's funnier and more…moreI don't know if they'll continue it. But, to be honest, I don't care. The manga's way better than the show. I prefer the plot. It's funnier and more authenticity. They're really different.(less)

Emy
Rin Okumura is the illegitimate son of Satan, but he and his twin brother, Yukio, have been raised by Father Fujimoto, a famous exorcist. Once he discovers the truth, Rin swears to defeat Satan by entering the famous True Cross Academy and becoming an exorcist himself. The only trouble is, he has to keep his demon heritage a secret or he stands a good chance of being destroyed by the very people he wants to join.

This volume is my favourite of the volumes so far. The story arc with the eyes of th
Negar
این قسمتش به شدت فوق العاده بود. اولش که
impure king
و اون کارای جذابش بود - که واقعاً توی انیمه جذاب تر بود - و سپس اون پسر کچله و ارتباط یوکیو با رین که خیلی بیشتر شده بود... عالی عالی عالی بود.

اون قسمت جنگ
impure king
با رین توی مانگا خیلی بهتر بود. یوکیو توی انیمه واقعاً بی مصرف شده بود :|
Chivitouille
Ha sido un tomo algo flojo en comparación con el ritmo de los anteriores, considero que no hubo mucho avance significativo en el desarrollo de esta parte de la historia.

Sin embargo algo bueno es que aunque ya al final, nos empiezan a contar acerca del papá de Bon, un personaje que ha resultado bastante misterioso. La relación que tuvo con Shiro (aunque era un poco evidente de que se conocían) espero que resulte interesante, al menos la manera en cómo se presenta Shiro ante él me ha resultado gen
Courtney
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

The action in this is wonderful and the thickening plot keeps me wanting more. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a demon/exorcist twist to their reading schedule.
Cornerofmadness
MissAnnThrope
23 January 2013

Rating: * * * 1/2

Tensions peak in Blue Exorcist, Volume 6 as mistrust builds within The Knights of the True Cross and their associates. Evidence of the stolen left eye of the Impure King points heavily to it being an inside job. Blind accusations are thrown at all those present at the time of its theft, but with Tatsuma Suguro's consistent absence he appears most guilty.

When the traitor's identity is discovered, everything turns to chaos. The webs of lies somehow entangle Rin int
Ashley Chen
Edit: Decided to drop the rating to a 4 stars. I just felt wrong giving it a 5 since I didn't like it as much as the other volume. There wasn't a breathtaking scene. I don't know how to complain it but yeah.

OMG OMG OMG CLIFFHANGER!! I mean shit went down and things are not going good but it was amazing!

There were still funny moments but most of the time things were serious. You could see each and everyone struggling. It is a hard time. A lot of the family background was revealed too. We saw what
Anna
Continuation of the Kyoto arc. (view spoiler)

I felt this has been the weakest volume of Blue Exorcist so far. The dramatic tension is far too diffused and scattered, what with Konekomaru's continued dislike of Rin, Bon's resentment of his father, and the ongoing infighting among the other members of the Myodh
Jocelyne
April 2014: 4 Stars
Awwwww Rin is such a good guy ;u; even though he understands his situation, he doesn't let that change how he treats his friends.
At last, shit has hit the fan. Not only has Rin put himself in a very, very bad situation, but the general populace is at risk of being exposed to what may be the biggest chemical attack of the times. Can Rin and the Knights of the Blue Cross stop the attack dead in its tracks?
I LOVE the Phantom Train bonus story! I hope it's in the anime ^w^
Yaya
Damn, now I dunno if I want to keep going with the series or not. It ended with a major cliffhanger. And it was very good throughout...

Anyway, if volumes 3-5 weren't clear enough about this, allow me to corroborate, and I am not kidding you, 1/4 of this volume is made up entirely of bonus stories; the woman is running out of ideas, and I didn't get my money's worth. But, I guess the first bonus story was actually pretty good and the second was cute, so... take that as you will.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Lots of action throughout as an important object gets stolen and everyone plans to get it back. Good volume. Artwork is pretty good.
Rachel (Sfogs)
Both the Demon King's eyes have been stolen.
They must be found and contained before they are used as deadly weapons!
Tearra
The anime was short but the manga was long. I wish they made more manga like this these days.
Chels M.
Leído el 21 de Julio de 2012.
3,5 siendo exactos.
Estoy un poco decepcionada. No con la trama, sino con el relleno del final. Dos historias autoconclusivas que no aportan nada a una trama principal que queda totalmente abierta hasta Septiembre (mes en que saldrá el tomo #7). No entiendo por qué alargar a otro tomo más una historia que en éste pudo haber terminado.

Releído el 16 de Enero de 2013.
Reseña completa en mi blog.
Peter Wright
Rin and his friends are at a budhist temple where his friends used to live before they went to true cross accademy. The reason they are there is because they need to protect the right eye, an artifact created when a a priest destroyed a demon king. When the other eye and the right eye connect they create a new deadly poison. Someone from the temple also stole this eye and has run away, but not before there could be a huge fight throughtout the entire temple, and what is the high priest hiding?
Kate
*Queen Diva*
GAH!!! Such excitement! I really loved reading the start of the back story with Bon's father Tatsuma and Father Fujimoto (who is a total bad ass by the way ;-) haha!) I couldn't wait to start the 7th volume just so I could see what was going to happen with that back story.

I just read volumes 6 and 7 consecutively and have more I want to say about the 7th volume so I'm going to get on with that review.
Lara
Much more fun than the previous volume. A couple of Rin's friends decide to stand up for him despite the rest of their classmates' hesitance, and there's also a traitor to be unmasked. I don't know, it was an interesting part of the story. Last volume I felt like I was kind of getting bored of this, but after this book I'm definitely more engaged again. So we'll see what volume 7 brings!
Alba
Me ha gustado mucho. El final de la parte de la trama principal es precioso y las dos historietas de relleno son bastante bonitas.
Nichole Dawn Romero
This continued in the same plot idea as the fifth volume. As the plot thickened and secrets were revealed Rin the main character starts to learn control and then loses it?
Sara
Better thank the last one. This arc is taking off and getting interesting. Rin is beginning to get control of his powers, but he's not fighting. I like more of a battle-filled-learn-as-you-go manga.
Lissibith
This book continues to be what I thought D Gray-Man would be over its first 10 books or so, before it lost me. I like that this book focused a little more on some of the extra characters
Kim
The story itself was okay, but didn't feel like much happened. Well, except for finding out who betrayed the order. I really enjoyed the bonus stories in this one though.
Dylan Murphy
Damn good read!
Rin is getting his act together, and the plot is going places that I really did not expect!
I only wish Shiemi got to see a little more screen time!
Josh  Schwartz
really good as was the rest of the series. Still has rin struggleing with his satanic powers, Heh. The book was amazing as was every other book as I said
Brian
This story arc which began in volume 6 is great! I am not sure why it did not appear in the anime.
Beckiezra
I wanted more of the story and instead got an unrelated bonus chapter. I do love the art style.
Passionist
not enough chapters were included.

all little comics and stories at the end which was enjoying :D
Dolores
Fun series, but this story arc seems to be dragging on a bit too long.
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 15 (Fairy Tail, #15)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 12: Poker (D.Gray-man, #12)
  • 黒執事 [Kuroshitsuji] XIII (Black Butler, #13)
  • Pandora Hearts 10
  • Soul Eater, Vol. 09 (Soul Eater, #9)

Blue Exorcist / Ao no Exorcist (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 1
  • Blue exorcist, Tome 2
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 3
  • Blue exorcist, Tome 4
  • Blue exorcist, Tome 5
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 7
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 8
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 9
  • 青の祓魔師 [Ao no Futsumashi] 10 (Blue Exorcist, #10)
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 11
Blue Exorcist, Vol. 1 Blue exorcist, Tome 2 Blue Exorcist, Vol. 3 Blue exorcist, Tome 4 Blue exorcist, Tome 5