Start by marking “Wagamama Cookbook and DVD” as Want to Read:
Wagamama Cookbook and DVD

Wagamama Cookbook and DVD

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Some excellent recipes in this cookery book and DVD (inside front cover) from the popular noodle restaurant chain.
Published September 22nd 2005 by Kyle Cathie

To ask other readers questions about Wagamama Cookbook and DVD, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wagamama Cookbook and DVD

Julie H.
I've now perused The Wagamama Cookbook from cover to cover, digesting its advice and guidance, and selecting the first several items that I'll conquer in the coming week to 10 days. The gist of the book is introducing interested readers and cooks who may or may not be familiar with the restaurants of the same name to what is essentially "the way of the noodle" (think the Tao of noodles, you Tao of Pooh fans out there). What I most appreciate, however, is the non-partronizing, non-preachy and all ...more
Stephanie
I appreciate the accessible recipes for ramen~something that seems more complicated the more I search for it!
Tayah Phillips
I love this cookbook. I cook from it all the time. I think what I like the most about it is that there are always different and exciting things to try on the next page over, and even though some of the recipes are tough, it's fun having a go. It also has a range of recipes; ramen, noodles, rice, sides, fish, salads, juices... it really shows the variety that Japanese cuisine has to offer.
Tara
I miss all the Wagamama outlets in London, but this cookbook is the next best thing. Recipes are straightforward (and so far have been successful for me), although some that require lots of sauces can be time-consuming. Fun to see all the pictures of familiar favorites (chicken chili men, katsu, amai udon) and to dream about making them.
Angelique
The first cookbook from one of my favorite (albeit cheesy) restaurants in the UK. I love the concept of Wagamama as much as I love the food. I was thrilled to pick this up a few years ago, but regrettably, I don't cook from it often. When I do, however, the dishes are almost as good as they are in the restaurants.
Jul 31, 2008 Jennifer rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who likes asian noodles
We found this restaurant when were in London a few years ago. We loved the atmosphere of family dining and the yummy noodles. A few weeks ago my husband was in Boston and found that they had opened one in the U.S. He bought me the cookbook. I have made a couple of the dishes and they are delicious!
Charlotte
There's a few recipes in here that you'll probably never every try - they're not all easy - but the instructions are easy to follow and the flavours are delicious. A must for all oriental food lovers
Kari
Lots of yummy things to try and straight-forward recipes so it's stress free!
Rere
Jan 02, 2012 Rere marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbook-baking
Love it from the very beginning to the end. Easy recipes, zero fuss!
Alexis
May 16, 2009 Alexis added it
Wagamama Cookbook and DVD by Hugo Arnold (2005)
Jason K.
Jason K. marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Joanna Menda
Joanna Menda marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Aileen Vasquez
Aileen Vasquez marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Glory
Glory is currently reading it
Sep 25, 2014
Biff10
Biff10 added it
Sep 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Gordon Ramsay's Sunday Lunch: And Other Recipes from the F Word
  • The Great British Bake Off: How to Bake: The Perfect Victoria Sponge and Other Baking Secrets
  • Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey: 150 New Recipes Evoking the Flavours of the Far East
  • Delia's How to Cook: Book Two
  • Harumi's Japanese Cooking: More than 75 Authentic and Contemporary Recipes from Japan's Most Popular Cooking Expert
  • Kansha: Celebrating Japan's Vegan and Vegetarian Traditions
  • Bake
  • The Just Bento Cookbook: Everyday Lunches to Go
  • Apples for Jam: A Colorful Cookbook
  • The River Cottage Family Cookbook
  • Pok Pok: Food and Stories from the Streets, Homes and Roadside Restaurants of Thailand
  • Thai Food
  • Secrets Of The Red Lantern: Stories And Recipes From The Heart
Avoca Cafe Cookbook Wagamama: Ways with Noodles Avoca Cafe Cookbook 2 Avoca Tea Time The Giraffe Family Cookbook: Global Family Food