Start by marking “Chocolate Damsel (Wolf-Spirit, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chocolate Damsel (Wolf-Spirit, #1)

Chocolate Damsel (Wolf-Spirit #1)

3.61  ·  Rating Details  ·  18 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Will her love break through his armor so he can be whole again?

In June of 1940, Nazis march into Paris, France. Brutality haunts the streets. Engel VanWolf, the Alpha of a Shunu pack - immortals, who shift into wolf-spirit - has a painful past and the patch on his eyes serves as a reminder of human cruelty. No stranger to injustice, he poses as a Nazi officer to smuggle Je
Published May 2nd 2011 by Lyrical Press, Incorporated (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Chocolate Damsel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chocolate Damsel

The Blacker the Berry by Lena MatthewsLove Script by Tiffany AshleyTrolling Nights by Savannah J. FriersonThe Sweetest Taboo by Liz AndrewsThe Grunt by Latrivia S. Nelson
Interracial Romance Ebooks & Print
245th out of 501 books — 348 voters
Weathering Rock by Mae ClairRed House by Sonya ClarkThe Alpha by Annie NicholasMojo Queen by Sonya ClarkHidden In Plain Sight by Amy Lee Burgess
Lyrical Paranormal Romance
55th out of 77 books — 36 voters

More lists with this book...

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

A damsel in distress, really nasty bad guys, and a hero who is haunted by his past... sure you've seen this combination before, but the way A. C. Mason stirs the pot, it’s a whole new world full of unexpected turns, poignant characters, and just enough sex to satisfy but keep you wanting more. I have to say, I’m not usually a big fan of paranormal romance, but I didn’t want this book to end. The story is exciting, the characters compe
Casea Major
Oct 15, 2011 Casea Major rated it really liked it
I loved the characters in this book. The first in a series by a.c. Mason. Set in Paris during the Natzi invasion, this paranormal adventure has all the flavor of the great black and white films of the day.

Alexia is a softer heroine with a lot of heart. In fact, she has the ability to feel the hurts and pain of those around her, which makes her the perfect mate for the emotionally closed pack alpha, Van Wolf.

The death of Van Wolf's mate and child years before has left him not only physically marr
Carrie Vaughn
May 17, 2012 Carrie Vaughn rated it really liked it
When I first read the description of this book, I thought it was going to be some kind of campy read I could get a good chuckle off of. Werewolves, Nazis and a Chocolate Damsel?

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. The only complaint I have is the story moved a little too quickly. I was surprised how quickly Alexia fell in with the pack and how quickly she fell for the Alpha. It also seemed a little odd to me that she was instantly wet and attracted to the Alpha, but it WAS established by
Alexis
Nov 20, 2014 Alexis rated it it was amazing
Very Delicious and salacious short read. Need a juicy pick me up filled with copious amounts of sex...try this one! Oh there is a plot somewhere thrown in and it is interesting though, the conflicts leave something to be desired, they are easily resolved so as to get back to the sex.
Trickiegyrl
Jun 24, 2011 Trickiegyrl rated it liked it
Loved the backdrop of WWII. This was the first in a series, so more background information is needed before this can be a must read. A good start and I will be watching for the next story.
Kasha
Kasha marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2016
Kanie
Kanie marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Starapple
Starapple rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2015
KIA JACKIE DANIELL TUCK
KIA JACKIE DANIELL TUCK rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Lilia Visser
Lilia Visser marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Lolita
Lolita marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Stacey Leach
Stacey Leach marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Natalie A.
Natalie A. rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2015
Toronto Romance Writers
Toronto Romance Writers marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Zareeka Gardner
Zareeka Gardner marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Olivia Loch
Olivia Loch marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
♡Meme♡Reads love♡
♡Meme♡Reads love♡ marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Tanya
Tanya marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Nadine
Nadine marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Jessica Gomez
Jessica Gomez marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Sonja
Sonja rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2013
the prince
the prince marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
a.c. Mason is a multi-published multi-award nominated Multicultural Romance and Mainstream fiction writer. Her work has been nominated for six 2012 Bookie Awards, two 2012 Swirl awards and in 2013 The AMB Ovation Awards (The Angie) an inductee to the Academy of AA/IR/Multicultural Fellows Awards.

She co-founded The Cultural, Interracial, and Multicultural Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers
More about a.c. Mason...

Wolf-Spirit (2 books)
  • Chocolate Temptation (Wolf-Spirit, #2)