Start by marking “Sanctuary” as Want to Read:
Sanctuary

Sanctuary

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Published (first published April 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Sanctuary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanctuary

Kristi
This is a free e-book from the author via Smashwords. The agreement is that I will post a review here on GR and/or on Amazon prior to the end of the month.

For those of you who didn't read yesterday's blog post about how I came to read Sanctuary (tsk, tsk), I'll briefly update you with the chronological turn of events.

I went to the library and picked up a new book (to my library) by Donna Ball.
I entered it onto my Goodreads to-read shelf.
Donna Ball invited me to join her month-long Q&A on
Andrew
I picked this up as a free copy from Amazon for my Kindle through http://ereadernewstoday.com. I can't remember what possessed me to choose this, as I often pass up most of what the website offers for free. However, I did start reading this roughly a week ago and found it difficult to put down.

I expected a variety of potential predictable plot twists, and each one ended up wrong ... which I loved, and made me keep reading. The one and only complaint I had was the burgeoning romance between the m
Barbara Kinloch
In the terrifying tradition of Dean Koontz...

Fleeing the violence and crime of life in the city, architect Laura Kane and her five year old daughter Christy move to an exclusive planned community deep in the untouched mountain wilderness of the Smoky Mountains. Legend has it that their home is built on holy ground. Other legends tell of hideous beasts that roam the mountainside, Yeti-like creatures so terrifying that no one has ever dared disturb their sanctuary… until now.

First there are random
Ashley Vail
A page turner

Donna Ball did an amazing job with this book as it was hard to put down. It has just enough terror and suspense that it will keep you on your toes until the very end.
Rose Cimarron
Fantastic tale - I love the subtle change of view of the "monsters" from evil aliens to...well, you'll have to read the book! I'm not going to spoil!

The was pretty much unputdownable...I read myself to sleep rather than put it down! I like Donna Ball's writing and Sanctuary did not disappoint. Some of the lead-up plots were a little unbelievable, but the action and main plot were well crafted.
Doreen
OMG. This book was not what I had expected. In a good way. There were surprises around every corner. I could not put it down. I carried my Kindle with me everywhere I went so I could keep reading. definately a must read, (but not in the dark)... 4 out of 5 books! Enjoy!
C. L.
Pretty good read.
Humans are the worst kind of animal as we do know better but often still choose ( no matter whatever fashionable excuse we use) to often behave monstrously and try "rationally" to excuse the inexcusable
Angela Oliver
A solid novel - the storyline well-paced, the tension building nicely, the characters well developed and interesting. Filled with a few chills and surprises to keep me turning those digital pages.
Doug
This was a very good book full of suspense. Imagine moving into a modern, new housing development and finding ancient monsters that kill dogs and wreck property. Great read.
Patricia
Great read. I liked how everything tied in and sex did not have to make a good read.

Susan
This was so hokey they should make it into a Lifetime original movie.
Holly
I absolutely loved it. It was a nice summertime read.
Mitzi
Jun 13, 2012 Mitzi marked it as to-read
Free Kindle book June 13, 2012.
Terrisa
starts of good and then gets strange !
Kim

Great Read!
Dan Anderson
Dan Anderson marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Galathiel
Galathiel marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Gail Hesselholt
Gail Hesselholt marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Diane Maguire
Diane Maguire marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Ryan Zimmerman Carstairs
Ryan Zimmerman Carstairs marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A Year on Ladybug Farm At Home on Ladybug Farm Love Letters from Ladybug Farm Smoky Mountain Tracks (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #1) Keys to the Castle