Start by marking “30 Days to Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs” as Want to Read:
30 Days to Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs

30 Days to Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This thirty-day tool for spiritual growth presents practical articles -- written by some of the nation's best-known Christian authors -- that show readers how to experience breakthroughs in their Christian lives, marriages, families, and walks with God. Their contributions, a combination of helpful insights from the Bible and personal experience, will revitalize anyone loo...more
Published April 27th 2011 by Multnomah Books (first published November 8th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about 30 Days to Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 30 Days to Experiencing Spiritual Breakthroughs

Monica
It was a great book. I was able to relate to a lot of the things in the book.
Jessica
This book miraculously appeared on my shelf one day when I was really struggling to connect with the Lord. It took me longer than 30 days to read through it but I enjoyed all of the articles in it and I'm looking forward to reading some of the books that he took excerpts from for this collection.
Jamie Leeper
My Mother gave me this book. It sat on my shelf awhile. I decided to read it. God was doing some awesome work in my life at that time. This book spoke of all He was doing. It was conformation of His working! It was amazing!! This book will teach you so much!! It is a life changing book!
Dayna Flynn
I thought that the book being a compilation of other books was a bit distracting for me. I would have to get used to the new writer for the days style before I could get anything out of the reading. Overall, a good book that promotes spiritual growth.
Jenn
Jenn added it
Jul 13, 2014
Eileen Raffile
Eileen Raffile marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Maggie Neary
Maggie Neary marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Sherrie Monaco
Sherrie Monaco marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Lacy
Lacy marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Laura Rodriguez
Laura Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Yader
Yader added it
Aug 22, 2013
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Conswella Kitts
Conswella Kitts marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
JoAnn
JoAnn added it
Feb 10, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Chidi OKORO
Chidi OKORO marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2012
Bruce Wilkinson is recognized as one of the world's foremost Christian teachers and speakers. But he is best known as the author of the New York Times #1 bestseller, The Prayer of Jabez, and other bestsellers including A Life God Rewards, Secrets of the Vine, and The Dream Giver. He is the founder of WorldTeach, a global initiative to train Bible teachers in every nation. Wilkinson also founded Dr...more
More about Bruce Wilkinson...
The Prayer of Jabez:  Breaking Through to the Blessed Life Secrets of the Vine: Breaking Through to Abundance The Dream Giver: Following Your God-Given Destiny A Life God Rewards: Why Everything You Do Today Matters Forever The Prayer of Jabez for Teens (Breakthrough Series)