Start by marking “The Moonlighter's Guide to: Online Writing for Immediate Income” as Want to Read:
The Moonlighter's Guide to: Online Writing for Immediate Income

The Moonlighter's Guide to: Online Writing for Immediate Income

“I wrote and priced this e-book for anyone who really needs to generate immediate income, enjoys writing and has access to a computer. It couldn’t be easier.” Connie Brentford

Start making money from home today as a paid writer.
This beginner’s guide teaches you how anyone, using these proven tips and tactics can start earning money from home as a freelance content writer
Published (first published April 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Moonlighter's Guide to, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Moonlighter's Guide to

Therese
Nov 26, 2012 Therese rated it liked it
Recommends it for: writers
Shelves: non-fiction
$0.0

This book caught my interest because I have often been told I should write. I enjoy writing -- for fun, but if I felt I had to write something all the time, a certain way, and so forth, it may not be as enjoyable to me. Besides even though I am living on a limited income, it is enough. At this time of my life I'm happy to be able to read as much as I am and don't want to take that extra time away from my reading. I do enough of that by playing on Pogo.com LOL

I would have given this book a 4
Constance Burris
Nov 28, 2014 Constance Burris rated it liked it
Good resources

I'm slowly getting used to short story length "how to books." But even this one is shorter than most. I shouldn't complain though, it still had lots of useful resources I wouldn't have known about.
Becca
Jan 10, 2014 Becca rated it really liked it
This compact book has a lot of good tips and resources to help a beginner get started in the freelance writing business. She even explains tax forms for independent contractors and how to avoid getting scammed. She included lots of links to content writing sites along with requirements (at time of printing) and whether they are up front pay or residual pay. It will take 10-20 minutes to read and give you lots of bang for your buck.
Heather F
Apr 13, 2015 Heather F rated it did not like it
Didn't really teach me much.
Gary Wonning
A lot of good information
Cyn
Aug 10, 2012 Cyn rated it really liked it
This book gives practical advice and a long list of sites that you can turn to for pursing a content writing career. The information provided here was helpful and encouraging. Yes, you can find similar information elsewhere for free, but I like how things were organized and reading this actually motivated me to look further into this type of writing. Not sure how it will pan out as I'm more of a fiction writer by nature, but we'll see.
Michelle ♣ Ndayeni
Sep 28, 2013 Michelle ♣ Ndayeni rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, writing
Lots of good information for someone looking to get started earning money online from writing. There are many links provided for companies and sites you can work for, along with reviews of many of them and tips for what to do and what not to do in writing articles for them. A few sample articles are provided as examples of how to write using good SEO and general tone and format that is often preferred in online articles.
Jess
Jan 23, 2015 Jess rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction, 2012
There is some useful advice in this book, and at the end there is a long list of websites to visit. I wouldn't say that this book will give immediate income though, and I didn't feel it had any advice that isn't already out there in other "work from home" books or websites.
Jo Green
Dec 10, 2012 Jo Green rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
I couldn't pay attention to finish. That's not to say it's a bad book, it's just that apparently I don't want to do this. Since it couldn't keep my attention I gave what I read 3 stars.
Katie
Great read. Lots of wonderful ideas and resources. Wished i owned it for immediate reference
Pasta
Jan 17, 2012 Pasta rated it really liked it
I liked it. It was very informative and straightforward.
Elaine Halpin
Elaine Halpin rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
Jay Artale
Jay Artale marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Rusty Lampe
Rusty Lampe marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Nate
Nate marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Lenni Lenni
Lenni Lenni rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2016
Cherie Bartlett
Cherie Bartlett marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Dennis Adkins
Dennis Adkins marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
sirinsy guadarrama
sirinsy guadarrama marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Ameagari
Ameagari marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Douglaswinslowcooper
Douglaswinslowcooper marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Veronica M. Vega
Veronica M. Vega marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Ricky
Ricky marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Gitte
Gitte marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Ameenah JA Abdulla
Ameenah JA Abdulla rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Monica
Monica rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
ILHAM ALAM
ILHAM ALAM rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Ken Carroll
Ken Carroll marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • How to Write a Fiction Novel in 30 Days
  • How to Be a Writer: Building Your Creative Skills Through Practice and Play
  • The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing: Everything You Need to Know to Write, Publish, Promote and Sell Your Own Book
  • Getting the Words Right
  • Story Structure Architect: A Writer's Guide to Building Dramatic Situations and Compelling Characters
  • Telling Details
  • The Complete Handbook Of Novel Writing: Everything You Need To Know About Creating & Selling Your Work (Writers Digest)
  • Professional Plot Outline Mini-Course
  • Smashwords Style Guide
  • How to Publish an eBook on a Budget - An Author's Guide
  • Math for Grownups
  • Is Your Chair Killing You?
  • eBay 101: Selling on eBay For Part-time or Full-time Income, Beginner to PowerSeller in 90 Days
  • Hooked: Write Fiction That Grabs Readers at Page One & Never Lets Them Go
  • Write Good or Die
  • Curious Folks Ask 2: 188 Real Answers on Our Fellow Creatures, Our Planet, and Beyond
  • The Tylenol Mafia: Marketing, Murder, and Johnson & Johnson