Start by marking “Charlaine Harris' Grave Sight Part 2 (Grave Sight Graphic Novel, #2)” as Want to Read:
Charlaine Harris' Grave Sight Part 2 (Grave Sight Graphic Novel, #2)

Charlaine Harris' Grave Sight Part 2 (Grave Sight Graphic Novel #2)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  402 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Harper Connelly finds dead people for a living, and helps friends and family gain closure by letting them finally put their loved ones to rest. Harper and her step-brother, Tolliver Lang, have just completed a job in Sarne, Arkansas, but that doesn''t mean their work is done. More people are turning up dead, and Harper might just be falling for the town''s deputy, a handso ...more
Published November 29th 2011 by Dynamite Entertainment (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Charlaine Harris' Grave Sight Part 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charlaine Harris' Grave Sight Part 2

Maximum Ride, Vol. 1 by James PattersonMaximum Ride, Vol. 2 by James PattersonMaximum Ride, Vol. 3 by James PattersonMaximum Ride, Vol. 4 by James PattersonVampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Urban Fantasy Graphic Novels
42nd out of 72 books — 123 voters
Beware the Riptide by Deborah McClatcheyAnna Dressed in Blood by Kendare BlakeThe Graveyard Book by Neil GaimanSpirit and Dust by Rosemary Clement-MooreGive Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
Great YA ghost haunting books
14th out of 28 books — 20 voters

More lists with this book...

Dark Faerie Tales
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: The longer they stay, the more they get involved, both with the murders and town bedmates.

Opening Sentence: “Get in the car.”

The Review:

In the second installment of Grave Sight, we get a more in depth look into the main characters. While being forced to stay in the little town of Sarne, Harper Connelly and Tolliver Lang continue to search for answers in the murder of Teenie and now her mother. The townsfolk are uncomfortable having Harper as
Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews at the Online Eccentric Librarian  http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

I had a chance to read both part 1 and part 2 at the same time. Although I've never read Harris' books and only saw a couple of episodes of True Blood, I still greatly enjoyed this adaptation of the novel. My one gripe, however, is that it is more like 1 issue of a comic series - very short and a 15 minute read at most. I think all 3 books in the series as one graphic novel would have been preferable.

The story follows Har
Lauren
I read this series a while ago so I don't remember a lot of the details (who the killers were, etc) but it reminded me of what a great mystery writer Charlaine Harris is. I like a story where I cannot guess the ending or "whodunnit" easily and this author always delivers. With this graphic novel, she reveals just enough detail to give you an inkling of the true suspect but not enough for you to be sure. I'm looking forward to the third and final part in April!

As per my review on Part 1, definit
Holly Letson
Harper and Tolliver are still not allowed to leave town. And, more people doubt Harper now, but her ability is starting to be shown as more and more of an obvious gift.
They find out (from Dell's) sister that Teenie was expecting a child, and had not told anyone. Dell had told his sister, but no one else. Harper is sure that someone else knows that, and that it played a part in Teenie's murder.
And, we are left with a few scenes of things starting to get hot and steamy between Harper and Hollis
Joan Lloyd
Part 2? Why? It's one book. I'm confused!
Julia
I'm rarely a fan of graphic novel interpretations of books that I like, but this run has hit the spot. I think it gives me the parts of the story that I enjoy enough to re-read, along with an enjoyable "graphic" twist. I really wish I could buy the graphic version of the book as a whole, but collecting the pieces hasn't been too much of a pain.
Melinda
I like the idea of this graphic novel(GN) more than I like the actual execution of it. I'm from Arkansas so I like that the GN is set in different towns in the state. It was a short and quick read. I also haven't read the first book. Maybe I would like it more if I had read the first installment.

Paula
The next instalment in the graphic novel series was just as good as the first book, the art work is brilliant to look at and it really captures the story, which for me, as a big fan of the series is great to see.
Iroquois
They've actually a great job translating the book into graphic novel form. I'm still not crazy about the artwork, coloring, etc but the story adaptation is well done.
Lesli
The artwork is a little weird. The story is what I remember. Kinda makes me want to try the rest of the series.
Kari Ramirez
goes along well with the book, but I think if you hadn't already read the book too much would be lost.
Mindy Reads
These are really short and fast to read. Interesting so far. Only one left to go.
Brilliant series of graphic novels. See no 1 for more detailed review.
Dorothy Hardin
Dorothy Hardin marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Lyra#
Lyra# marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Lori Fenty
Lori Fenty marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Kimmie Anthony
Kimmie Anthony marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Maria Brandenburg
Maria Brandenburg marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Jenny Broxterman
Jenny Broxterman marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
  • True Blood, Volume 2: Tainted Love
  • True Blood: All Together Now (True Blood Comics, #1)
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Volume 2
  • Mortebouse (Lou!, Tome 2)
  • Richelle Mead's The Dark Swan: Storm Born (volume 1)
  • Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: Guilty Pleasures, Volume 2
  • My Little Pony: Pony Tales Volume 1 (My Little Pony Micro-Series #1-6)
  • Hack/Slash, Vol. 1: First Cut
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Guarded (Season 9, #3)
  • Hancock Park (Kate Delafield, #8)
  • The Guild: Knights of Good
  • The Storyteller
  • Shadow of the Queen (Once Upon a Time, #2)
  • Champion of the Scarlet Wolf Book Two (Champion of the Scarlet Wolf, #2; Cadeleonian Series, #4)
  • The Power of Friendship (W.I.T.C.H. Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 10
  • Strangers in Paradise, Volume 12: Heart In Hand
  • Missile Mouse #2: Rescue on Tankium3
Charlaine Harris has been a published novelist for over twenty-five years. A native of the Mississippi Delta, she grew up in the middle of a cotton field. Now she lives in southern Arkansas with her husband, her three children, three dogs, and a duck. The duck stays outside.

Though her early output consisted largely of ghost stories, by the time she hit college (Rhodes, in Memphis) Charlaine was wr
More about Charlaine Harris...

Grave Sight Graphic Novel (3 books)
  • Charlaine Harris' Grave Sight Part 1 (Grave Sight Graphic Novel, #1)
  • Charlaine Harris' Grave Sight Part 3 (Grave Sight Graphic Novel, #3)
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4) Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #3) Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5)