Start by marking “Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: The Laughing Corpse Ultimate Collection” as Want to Read:
Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: The Laughing Corpse Ultimate Collection

Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: The Laughing Corpse Ultimate Collection (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: The Laughing Corpse #1-3)

4.58 of 5 stars 4.58  ·  rating details  ·  230 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Adapting the second novel in Laurell K. Hamilton's bestselling Anita Blake series! St. Louis is a city of the damned. The supernatural is commonplace, and the undead enjoy free rein. But whether warm- or cold-blooded, the laws of man still apply--and nobody dispenses justice better than Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter! This time out, a child's parents are gruesomely slaughtere ...more
Published February 22nd 2012 by Marvel (first published October 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter

Denyse
Nightmares anyone? ...
I love graphic novels, but I tend to avoid the gory ones... (like this one) Yet, I found Anita Blake to be quiet an interesting character and of course the story is quiet something too... I mean seriously, zombies? vampires? sign me up! I might just get the other two books.
Soobie's confused
Too bad that they're not going to turn into graphic novels some more of Anita Blake's books. I'm actually enjoying reading her stories again. Because, yeah, the details are long gone from my memory but when I'm reading I still get bits and pieces of what I read so many years ago.

I like the art in this graphic novel. I love the drawings and the colors and the also all of Anita's penguins.

Sometimes a graphic novel is useful when you can't imagine something that the original author described in her
Nici
I almost forgot what this book was all about, therefore it was nice to refresh my memories on it. I remember that I really enjoyed it and that it was quite brutal.
I liked this graphic novel but I somehow imagined it a little bit different in my head.
Markeisha
Completely entertaining! Great ending, with no loose ends.
Lady Entropy
Anita Blake in comic book form loses almost all of its potency. Not only because she ends up looking a little ridiculous, but the 80sness of the world becomes apparent. Jean-Claude is just unintentionally funny in his clothes and looks (have I mentioned the 80s big hair?), and frankly, most of the books are spent faffing about.

Stick to the books or borrow this.
Hannah Thomas
With previous reviews, it is gory and there's very little difference between the novel and the graphic adaption. All in all, it's still good and worth reading. In my belief, this adaption is like an R-rated movie.
Steph Moyer
This is a great adaptation in my opinion. The artwork is great, it stuck to the story, leaving out very little from the actual novel.
Crystal
Sep 02, 2012 Crystal marked it as to-read
I enjoyed seeing how the artists brought so many beloved characters to life.
Tiffany~are there TWINS in it?
Great adaptation of the novel, awesome artwork!!
Michelle Macpherson
Michelle Macpherson marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Risky
Risky marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Emily Loiselle
Emily Loiselle marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
tracie pyles
tracie pyles marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Andrea Fabbricatore
Andrea Fabbricatore marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Michele Shook
Michele Shook marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
  • De Griezelbus 3
  • Shadow of the Moon (Moon, #5)
  • Night of the Tiger (Hades' Carnival, #1)
  • Sky Doll (Sky Doll, #1-#3)
  • Mercy Thompson: Moon Called, Volume 1
  • True Blood: All Together Now (True Blood Comics, #1)
  • Darkness Arisen (Order of the Blade #6)
  • Grimm Fairy Tales Vol. 9 (Zenescope)
  • X-Men: Curse of the Mutants
  • House of Mystery, Vol. 7: Conception
  • De eerste bron
  • Love Monster (Volume 05)
Laurell K. Hamilton is one of the leading writers of paranormal fiction. A #1 New York Times bestselling author, Hamilton writes the popular Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novels and the Meredith Gentry series. She is also the creator of a bestselling comic book series based on her Anita Blake novels and published by Marvel Comics. Hamilton is a full-time writer and lives in the suburbs of St. Louis ...more
More about Laurell K. Hamilton...
Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1) Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #3) The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #2) The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #4) Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #5)