Start by marking “Copping A Feel -Gods of Love: Book 2” as Want to Read:
Copping A Feel -Gods of Love: Book 2

Copping A Feel -Gods of Love: Book 2

3.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  11 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Justin Wright is not lucky in love.

His boyfriend has dumped him. He no longer believes in love at first sight, and he hates Valentine's Day.

Justin's world is thrown upside down when a cop gives him a blowjob in a hotel bathroom. But when the cop visits Justin at his home, he knows he's in trouble.

Justin may not believe in love, but love believes in him.
Published April 1st 2011 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about Copping A Feel -Gods of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Copping A Feel -Gods of Love

Book Binge
Jul 29, 2011 Book Binge rated it it was ok
Shelves: for-review
I'm not putting up a picture of the cover because IT IS SCARY. If you're curious, go see it here. (H: It is pretty scary)

Copping a Feel was a quick, hot read. But not one that I enjoyed.

It's Valentine's Day and Justin is out walking - he's all alone and he's feeling down. He stops in at a hotel to quickly use the facilities and someone fol
Miz Love
May 17, 2011 Miz Love rated it it was amazing
Copping A Feel is an outrageously sexy read that made me feel hot in all manner of ways. When the cop, Wallis, gives Justin a blowjob in a bathroom, the sheer naughtiness of the act made me think about them getting caught and how embarrassing that would be, but at the same time I was drawn into what they were doing and couldn’t stop reading.

Wallis returns for more, and then I realised this book isn’t one just full of erotica aimed to get me all hot and bothered. No. Wallis isn’t what you think,
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
What do you do when you’ve given up on love and love just can’t quite get the message?

Read Copping a Feel, that’s what you need to do.

I’m new to the work of Jamieson Wolf, but when I saw the blurb for this short story, I knew I had to nab it. I’m glad I did. The premise of the story is interesting. Justin, a romance author, has given up on love. Ah, but has love given up on him? You’ll have to read more.

The characters are different than I’d expected. There are moments where they are simply ac
Lexi Ander
Jun 05, 2011 Lexi Ander rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-fantasy
This is short and cute. I didn't realize that this was going to have a paranormal twist so that was a nice surprise. With the sneak peek from the epilog I look forward to reading the next book.

There was an editing issue with my copy. The author's name or the title consistently pops up in paragraphs every page or every couple of pages.
Mary-Lynn Bristow
Mary-Lynn Bristow marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Jamieson
Feb 20, 2015 Jamieson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Debra Edson
Debra Edson rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2014
Lucca
Lucca marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Karen Edwards
Karen Edwards marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
MiMi Rae
MiMi Rae rated it it was ok
Aug 02, 2012
Lea
Lea rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2012
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2012
Meganjoy
Meganjoy rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2011
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
JustJen "Miss Conduct" marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2011
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2011
Sexxyguy
Sexxyguy marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2011
Teresa Ensley
Teresa Ensley marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2011
Marie
Marie rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2011
T.
T. marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2011
N.J. Nielsen
N.J. Nielsen marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2011
Suzyque367
Suzyque367 marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2011
Mahlet
Mahlet marked it as to-read
May 07, 2011
Jamieson has been writing since a young age when he realized he could be writing instead of paying attention in school. Since then, he has created many worlds in which to live his fantasies and live out his dreams.

He is a Number One Best Selling Author (He likes to tell people that a lot) and writes in many different genre’s. Jamieson is also an accomplished artist. He works in mixed media, charco
More about Jamieson Wolf...