Opposites Attract

Opposites Attract

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When eight emotionally traumatized teens are reluctantly thrown into group therapy together, nobody wants to spill the inner most secrets that brought them there. Their counselor pairs them up in a buddy system, causing them turn from dangerous vices to lean on each other, and they discover strength in their shared pain.

Kelly Foster's always been reserved and shy, so when...more
Published August 1st 2011 by World Castle Publishing (first published May 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Opposites Attract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Opposites Attract

Dart and the Squirrels by Nicole IzmaylovThe Draçian Dance by Nicole IzmaylovImmortal Embrace by Charlotte BlackwellSilence by Becca FitzpatrickBloodlines by Richelle Mead
Most Anticipated books for 2011
49th out of 233 books — 521 voters
Hopeless by Colleen HooverLosing Hope by Colleen HooverEasy by Tammara WebberSurge by Katelin LaMontagneSubmerge by Katelin LaMontagne
Books that deal with abuse
31st out of 98 books — 48 voters

More lists with this book...

Jacquie Talento
I really debated about how to write this review in the right way to give this the credit it deserves. This story is about a group of teens that are participating in a program for Troubled Teens. This story faces some of the trials young teens have to face and feel they can only face it alone. Each individual is placed with another one as a buddy to have for someone they can call and relate to in times when they need a listening ear or just a friend. Ms. Denton touched on the untouchable in this...more
Erin
The Denton sisters have their hands full in this bold story of six troubled teenagers in a support group - especially considering that this is a short ebook... But it seems that this is a first book in a series, maybe? And, with future installments, a possible love triangle would not surprise me. At least, those were my thoughts and/or predictions at the end of the Opposites Attract.

Speaking of attraction, how did Opposites Attract capture my eye? I saw an advertisement for a sale, read the desc...more
Katy
Okay, so this book was NOT what I was expecting at all. I was thinking it was more in the lines of Simone Elkeles' Perfect Chemistry series without the multicultural background. From the summary, I thought I was going to be reading a star-crossed teen romance between Gage and Kelly, but it turns out this book was a mix stories from all of the people in this therapy group.

Even though I was disappointed that, I can't say I didn't enjoy the book. However, the reader has to understand, they're going...more
Lunamoth
When I read the premise I was figured the book was going to be all about Kelly and Gage, but in fact it shows sides of more people than just those two.

The book revolves around a group of teens in therapy for various reasons, I found these reasons both realistic and interesting. I wont give anything away but some of the reasons are: A shooting in a school, an abusive father, an abortion and others.

The characters mesh well, even the consular has her own reasons for helping the kids. Every personal...more
Lauramelinda
I wanted to like this book but I just can't get over how it ended. It just ended, not really a cliffhanger because nothing was resolved. It felt like I read half a book, I was wondering if I had a problem with delivery to my kindle, that's how abrupt the ending was. And now the sequel is unavailable so I guess I just don't get to know the ending.
Sarah Willoughby
Sarah Willoughby marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
Avital
Avital marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2012
Kelsie
Kelsie marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2012
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2012
Gao
Gao marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2012
Kristi Davis
Kristi Davis marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2012
Danna
Danna marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2012
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2012
Aydrea
Aydrea marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2012
Maija
Maija added it
Dec 15, 2013
Lissette
Lissette marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2012
Jan
Jan added it
Jan 14, 2012
Inner Demons (Inner Demons, #1) Soul of the Sea: Curse of the Sea (#1) Coming Clean (From the Damage, #2) Another Life Song of the Sea (Curse of the Sea, #2)