Start by marking “One Piece, Bd.39, Das Seezug-Wettrennen” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Bd.39, Das Seezug-Wettrennen

One Piece, Bd.39, Das Seezug-Wettrennen (One Piece #39)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  1,137 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Nico Robin ist als Gefangene der Weltregierung auf dem Weg zur Gefängnisinsel. Ist sie tatsächliche die fieseste Hexe aller Zeiten? Welche grausamen Geheimnisse verbergen sich in ihrer Vergangenheit? Ruffy und die Strohhut-Bande sind fest entschlossen, ihre einstige Mitstreiterin zu retten - ob sie es will oder nicht. Dabei muss sich ausgerechnet Sanji mit einem durchgekna ...more
Published 2006 by Carlsen Verlag GmbH (first published November 4th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Bd.39, Das Seezug-Wettrennen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Bd.39, Das Seezug-Wettrennen

Marilag
S. J.
Jun 28, 2013 S. J. rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
KianaML
I absolutely love One Piece and enjoy pretty much every volume that Oda does though I thought this one was especially great! The plot (even though I already know what's going to happen, cause I'm caught up) is wonderful, the action, the comedy! Everything about this volume was really fun and enjoyable to read:D love One Piece!
Jeffrey
As Luffy and the others race towards them, Franky, Sanji, and their new friend, the Sniper King, seize the moment to try and rescue Nico from CP9. Facing off against the elite world government force, Sanji & gang discover further layers to Nico's secret and why she's so willing to go along with CP9's requests. With the sea train rushing towards the nightless island, it'll take the entire crew of the Merry-Go to save their lost crew member.

This volume was silly, rambunctious, and fun. Fast pa
Qing
End of the Water 7 arc (man that fight between Luffy and Rob Lucci took forever!)

(view spoiler)
Tsering
luffy is arrogant, impatient, funny, stupid, heavy-eater and yet a man of great spirit in battles!
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
May 11, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, reviewed
Chapter 368: Sea Train Battle Game.
Usopp disguises himself as the King of snipers Sogeking. So that even though he has left the Strawhats, he wants to save Robin. He joins Franky and Sanji who are on the same mission. Meanwhile Franky's crew and Luffy's are chasing them on the prototype train provided by Ice-san.
So what will happen? Well you'll have to read it for yourself to find out.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
Timothy
The beginning of the Eines Lobby arc. Let the fun begin.

"I was booorn on Sniper Island,
And I hit my target 100 percent of the time!
Laa dee daa,
Laa dee dye...

I can strike a rat's eye!
And I can target your heart,
as well....

I'm the maaan from Sniper Islaaaand!

-Sniper King.
Anna
Buncha boring fights on the trains as everyone races to Enies Lobby
so most of volume is kinda filler to set up the next amaze-balls plot development
Joy
A volume chock full of great character moment for Sanji and Sniper King.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 2006.
Nuris
Franky vs Nero
Sanji number one cook in the world
robert hill
robert hill marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Vishesh Gupta
Vishesh Gupta marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Nynke
Nynke added it
Nov 11, 2014
  • Naruto, Vol. 48: The Cheering Village (Naruto, #48)
  • Bleach, Vol. 39: El Verdugo (Bleach #39)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 07 (Fairy Tail, #7)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)