Start by marking “Lonewolf's Woman” as Want to Read:
Lonewolf's Woman

Lonewolf's Woman (Wild Hearts #3)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Orphaned, penniless, and determined to keep her family together, Elise St. John hastily arranges to marry the half-Apache Missouri landowner, Blade Lonewolf, who has agreed to adopt her younger sister. It is a marriage in name only, intended to make the unconventional adoption acceptable.

But as they try to form a family—a Baltimore debutante who can’t even cook and an outc
Published March 1st 1995 by Avon Books

To ask other readers questions about Lonewolf's Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lonewolf's Woman

Katrina Passick Lumsden
I actually kind of liked this book. It's definitely not one of my favorites, and I doubt I'll ever read it again (or even skim my favorite parts like I do with some others), but it's a fairly sweet story. The premise was actually kind of original, and the characters remained pretty consistent. More importantly, the characters weren't perfect, but were flawed in believable ways, and I found I was still able to like them despite their flaws. Which was refreshing.

There was, of course, the classic
Alexandria Andrews
Great book! Really sucks you in. I could hardly put it down. Definitely a must read if you enjoy a little blazing romance every once in a while :)
Leanne
It's a romance which is nicely balanced, there's a baddy, social commentary and a handsome, sensitive protagonist, a lovely summer holiday read.
star  Mik
I absolutely loved this book. it was so good. One of favorite books I ever read!!!!!!!! I DEFINETELY GIVE IT A A PLUS
Melanie
I enjoyed the characters in this one - there's something about a city girl finding love with a half Apache farmer!
Coffeerequired
Typical of this genre,it was a fast,easy read. In other words,couldnt put it down until it was finished.
Maleka
Oh it wud b awesome to have an epilogue
Georgia C.
wonderful romance!

I read a lot. and I read various genres. this is one of the absolute best romances I have ever read :) I adored this couple. everything about them. I listened to this as an audiobook and it was incredibly read. if you need a good romance to brighten your day try this one. it's fantastic!
Celestine
I always like Deborah Camp's characters. The hero and heroine have faults, but they are moral, likable, beautiful people. The secondary cast is endlessly entertaining and quirky. The bad guys are rotten to the core and get their comeuppance. This is as a western should be and exactly what I expect. In that respect, Ms. Camp always delivers.

Our heroine, Elise, is following her younger siblings west. Through a series of unfortunate circumstances, the children have been placed on an orphan train an
Lonewolf's Woman by Deborah Camp
3 of 5 stars

Didn't really capture my interest but at least moved along enough that I didn't give up. Characters where pretty flat. Not interested is anything else in the series. Probably won't pick up another book by this author.

From Amazon:

Lella52
Una storia che mi ha fatto sognare: adoro il "vecchio West"! Donne indomite che sfidano la natura avversa e uomini coraggiosi e ...affascinanti!
Jodi Lincoln
Love This Author!!!

Deborah Camp is always a great read! She always makes her characters come alive for her readers in such a manner that they feel like old friends and their stories are like reading a long letter from friends, catching you up on what has been going on in their lives. I am always excited for Deborah's next new book to come out!!
Jody
Jun 20, 2014 Jody rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: kindle
I was looking for another story like Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold. This fits the theme but I guess I just didn't love the characters as much. Blade was so hung up in the past that I never thought he would come around. Elise was so worried about her siblings. But the story got a nice gresome ending for the bad guy.
Diana_Nikolova
I reached chapter five and I give up.
There are too few characters. The main hero didn't open up a bit and I know nothing about him except that he is grieving his late wife.
It is boring and pointless to keep reading :(
Melanie
Not as interesting as I thought it would be. The guy is too beta for my liking and the woman is unbelievable at times.
Melissa
Melissa is currently reading it
May 27, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
May Anderson
May Anderson marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
elida k silk
elida k silk is currently reading it
May 10, 2015
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Netje Misty en kenzi
Netje Misty en kenzi marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
198990
Deborah Camp on Facebook!
Deborah's Personal Blog

"THROUGH HIS HEART", the third book in the Mind's Eye series is scheduled to be released June 30, 2015. Watch for blog tours with Enticing Journey and Goddessfish.

Check out my Pinterest board with photos of characters and settings of my Mind's Eye novels.

Visit my website for some Love Bites!

Please write a review of my new book and/or send me a messag
More about Deborah Camp...

Wild Hearts (3 books)
  • Belle Starr: A Novel of the Old West
  • Lady Legend
Through His Eyes Too Tough to Tame Through His Touch Black-Eyed Susan Cheyenne's Shadow