Start by marking “Lonewolf's Woman (Wild Hearts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lonewolf's Woman (Wild Hearts, #3)

Lonewolf's Woman (Wild Hearts #3)

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  112 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Orphaned, penniless, and determined to keep her family together, Elise St. John hastily arranges to marry the half-Apache Missouri landowner, Blade Lonewolf, who has agreed to adopt her younger sister. It is a marriage in name only, intended to make the unconventional adoption acceptable.

But as they try to form a family—a Baltimore debutante who can’t even cook and an outc
Published March 1st 1995 by Avon Books

To ask other readers questions about Lonewolf's Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lonewolf's Woman

Comanche Moon by Catherine AndersonDancing on Coals by Ellen O'ConnellReclaim My Heart by Donna FasanoEyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold by Ellen O'ConnellComanche Heart by Catherine Anderson
Best Native American Romance
245th out of 269 books — 321 voters
Easy Prey by Lisa     PhillipsYuletide Abduction by Virginia VaughanA Lady Dares by Bronwyn ScottLord Gawain's Forbidden Mistress by Carol TownendThe Lady's Maid by Susan Page Davis
"Elise"
23rd out of 23 books — 1 voter

More lists with this book...

Alexandria Andrews
Feb 27, 2011 Alexandria Andrews rated it really liked it
Great book! Really sucks you in. I could hardly put it down. Definitely a must read if you enjoy a little blazing romance every once in a while :)
star  Mik
Feb 15, 2014 star Mik rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. it was so good. One of favorite books I ever read!!!!!!!! I DEFINETELY GIVE IT A A PLUS
Melanie
Feb 16, 2013 Melanie rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the characters in this one - there's something about a city girl finding love with a half Apache farmer!
Leanne
Jan 02, 2013 Leanne rated it liked it
It's a romance which is nicely balanced, there's a baddy, social commentary and a handsome, sensitive protagonist, a lovely summer holiday read.
Coffeerequired
Aug 07, 2012 Coffeerequired rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2012
Typical of this genre,it was a fast,easy read. In other words,couldnt put it down until it was finished.
Maleka
Sep 10, 2013 Maleka rated it really liked it
Shelves: moc, shotgun-wedding
Oh it wud b awesome to have an epilogue
Katrina Passick Lumsden
I actually kind of liked this book. It's definitely not one of my favorites, and I doubt I'll ever read it again (or even skim my favorite parts like I do with some others), but it's a fairly sweet story. The premise was actually kind of original, and the characters remained pretty consistent. More importantly, the characters weren't perfect, but were flawed in believable ways, and I found I was still able to like them despite their flaws. Which was refreshing.

There was, of course, the classic
Georgia C.
Dec 26, 2014 Georgia C. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wonderful romance!

I read a lot. and I read various genres. this is one of the absolute best romances I have ever read :) I adored this couple. everything about them. I listened to this as an audiobook and it was incredibly read. if you need a good romance to brighten your day try this one. it's fantastic!
Celestine
I always like Deborah Camp's characters. The hero and heroine have faults, but they are moral, likable, beautiful people. The secondary cast is endlessly entertaining and quirky. The bad guys are rotten to the core and get their comeuppance. This is as a western should be and exactly what I expect. In that respect, Ms. Camp always delivers.

Our heroine, Elise, is following her younger siblings west. Through a series of unfortunate circumstances, the children have been placed on an orphan train an
Mar 16, 2015 Jennifer rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Lonewolf's Woman by Deborah Camp
3 of 5 stars

Didn't really capture my interest but at least moved along enough that I didn't give up. Characters where pretty flat. Not interested is anything else in the series. Probably won't pick up another book by this author.

From Amazon:

Lella52
Jun 17, 2014 Lella52 rated it it was amazing
Una storia che mi ha fatto sognare: adoro il "vecchio West"! Donne indomite che sfidano la natura avversa e uomini coraggiosi e ...affascinanti!
Jodi Lincoln
Mar 08, 2015 Jodi Lincoln rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love This Author!!!

Deborah Camp is always a great read! She always makes her characters come alive for her readers in such a manner that they feel like old friends and their stories are like reading a long letter from friends, catching you up on what has been going on in their lives. I am always excited for Deborah's next new book to come out!!
Jody
Jun 20, 2014 Jody rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
I was looking for another story like Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold. This fits the theme but I guess I just didn't love the characters as much. Blade was so hung up in the past that I never thought he would come around. Elise was so worried about her siblings. But the story got a nice gresome ending for the bad guy.
Diana_Nikolova
Mar 09, 2015 Diana_Nikolova rated it did not like it
I reached chapter five and I give up.
There are too few characters. The main hero didn't open up a bit and I know nothing about him except that he is grieving his late wife.
It is boring and pointless to keep reading :(
Linda
Jun 02, 2015 Linda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding

This has to be one of the best written books ever. I so enjoyed this story. Looking forward to many future stories.
Cathy
Oct 09, 2015 Cathy rated it it was amazing
wonderful storyline great characters on my favourite list
Melanie
Sep 28, 2013 Melanie rated it liked it
Not as interesting as I thought it would be. The guy is too beta for my liking and the woman is unbelievable at times.
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Natasha
Natasha rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Elayne Cox
Elayne Cox rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Lori Jordan
Lori Jordan marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Diane
Diane added it
Apr 15, 2016
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Nina
Nina rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Sandra Beck
Sandra Beck marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Laura rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2016
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Natlie Maples
Natlie Maples marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Vicki Adderholdt
Vicki Adderholdt marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Alanda
Alanda marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Allie's Moon
  • To Wed in Texas (McLain #3)
  • Warrior's Heart
  • Parting Gifts
  • Foxfire Bride
  • Renegade Heart
  • Beautiful Bad Man (Sutton Family, #1)
  • Heaven Sent
  • Cherokee Storm
  • Only His (Only Series, #1)
  • The Way Home
  • Black Horse
  • Cold Night, Warm Stranger
  • Eye of the Beholder (Nebraska Historicals, #4)
  • Gray Hawk's Lady
198990
Deborah Camp on Facebook!
Deborah's Personal Blog

Hello Kind Readers!
What shall I tell about myself that isn't X rated? Hmmm. Okay. I love dogs and I volunteer for an animal rescue group. I also love men and I have one I'm fairly fond of -- we aren't married but we've been in a relationship for most of my adult life! My heart still skips a beat when he walks into the room. Sappy, but true.
I cut my t
More about Deborah Camp...

Wild Hearts (3 books)
  • Belle Starr (Wild Hearts, #1)
  • Lady Legend (Wild Hearts, #2)