Start by marking “Lonewolf's Woman” as Want to Read:
Lonewolf's Woman

Lonewolf's Woman (Wild Hearts #3)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Orphaned, penniless, and determined to keep her family together, Elise St. John hastily arranges to marry the half-Apache Missouri landowner, Blade Lonewolf, who has agreed to adopt her younger sister. It is a marriage in name only, intended to make the unconventional adoption acceptable.

But as they try to form a family—a Baltimore debutante who can’t even cook and an outc
Published March 1st 1995 by Avon Books

To ask other readers questions about Lonewolf's Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lonewolf's Woman

Katrina Passick Lumsden
I actually kind of liked this book. It's definitely not one of my favorites, and I doubt I'll ever read it again (or even skim my favorite parts like I do with some others), but it's a fairly sweet story. The premise was actually kind of original, and the characters remained pretty consistent. More importantly, the characters weren't perfect, but were flawed in believable ways, and I found I was still able to like them despite their flaws. Which was refreshing.

There was, of course, the classic
Alexandria Andrews
Great book! Really sucks you in. I could hardly put it down. Definitely a must read if you enjoy a little blazing romance every once in a while :)
Leanne
It's a romance which is nicely balanced, there's a baddy, social commentary and a handsome, sensitive protagonist, a lovely summer holiday read.
star  Mik
I absolutely loved this book. it was so good. One of favorite books I ever read!!!!!!!! I DEFINETELY GIVE IT A A PLUS
Melanie
I enjoyed the characters in this one - there's something about a city girl finding love with a half Apache farmer!
Coffeerequired
Typical of this genre,it was a fast,easy read. In other words,couldnt put it down until it was finished.
Maleka
Oh it wud b awesome to have an epilogue
Jody
Jun 20, 2014 Jody rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: kindle
I was looking for another story like Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold. This fits the theme but I guess I just didn't love the characters as much. Blade was so hung up in the past that I never thought he would come around. Elise was so worried about her siblings. But the story got a nice gresome ending for the bad guy.
Lella52
Una storia che mi ha fatto sognare: adoro il "vecchio West"! Donne indomite che sfidano la natura avversa e uomini coraggiosi e ...affascinanti!
Melanie
Not as interesting as I thought it would be. The guy is too beta for my liking and the woman is unbelievable at times.
Austen
Austen marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Dunja
Dunja marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Maezi
Maezi added it
Oct 09, 2014
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Laurie
Laurie marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Beverly A Osmonson
Beverly A Osmonson marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
198990
Deborah Camp on Facebook!
Deborah's Personal Blog

"THROUGH HIS TOUCH", the second book in the Mind's Eye series is available on Amazon. Be sure to post a review!

Check out my Pinterest board with photos of characters and settings of my Mind's Eye novels.

Visit my website for some Love Bites!

Please write a review of my new book and/or send me a message. I love to hear from my readers and other authors.
More about Deborah Camp...
Through His Eyes Too Tough to Tame Black-Eyed Susan Tough Talk and Tender Kisses (Tough Man Series #2) Cheyenne's Shadow