Start by marking “Exiled: The Legacy of Lathraine's Pledge, (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Exiled: The Legacy of Lathraine's Pledge, (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 3)

Exiled: The Legacy of Lathraine's Pledge, (Chronicles of Caleath #3)

4.8 of 5 stars 4.80  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Exiled: The Legacy of Lathraine's Pledge - Book Three

Rumors regarding the return of the Deathbringer are spreading but Caleath’s disappearance lengthens. Can he free himself and the Archimage Tallowbrand from the dragon’s lair? What interest does Azriel have in his survival? What does the future hold if such power is unleashed?

Meanwhile the Tarack have moved north defying
Published November 2011 by Museitup Publishing Inc

To ask other readers questions about Exiled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exiled

Francene Stanley
Suffering taken to a heroic pinnacle.

Skinner's expert writing skills drew me into this third book in the series. If you like intricate plots and colorful characters, The Legacy of Lathraine's Pledge will fill your head with intrigue. Nobody knows Caleath's whereabouts, but they desperately need him as the giant ants stun and transport defending soldiers back to their nest.

The next book in the series is a must.

Rebecca
May 29, 2012 Rebecca rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Rebecca by: Edith
Caleath's saga and my happiness as the reader continues in this excellent third volume. I was completely enthralled in Skinner's creative world and resented any intrusion from my real one. The disadvantage of reading in the daytime is the frequency of interruptions, which rarely intrude when I read in the night. But I was too impatient for the story to continue to wait for a time I could read in peace. The quality of the book proved my eagerness warranted. As I turned the last virtual page, I wi ...more
Edith Parzefall
I was really looking forward to reading the third book in The Chronicles of Caleath and wasn't disappointed at all. The Legacy of Lathraine's Pledge is beautifully written. Rosalie Skinner comes up with amazing descriptions and comparisons that make you smile or send a shiver down your back. The ebb and flow of intense, moving moments lightened by humorous encounters or witty dialogues carried me away on a wonderful journey in an intriguing world where fantasy meets science fiction. Highly recom ...more
Rosalie Skinner
Apr 17, 2011 Rosalie Skinner rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Exiled: The Legacy of Lathraine's Pledge book three in the epic fantasy sci fi series The Chronicles of Caleath

To be released as an ebook in November 2011 by Museitup Publishing.
Will the Deathbringer return to save the people of Allorn from the alien pest decimating their country?
edifanob
another great book in the series. Full of magic, supernatural,self-doubt, revenge, friendship, trust, deception and adventure. Characters to love and to hate.

Can't wait to read the next book.
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Rosalie lives in Australia with her supportive husband and close to her family.
She is proud to announce the acquisition of her first series 'The Chronicles of Caleath' by Museitup Publishing.

A mix of science fiction and fantasy, eight books, an addictive story you can sink your teeth into.

Rosalie can be contacted through her website www.rosalieskinner.com or follow her on her blog at
More about Rosalie Skinner...

Chronicles of Caleath (8 books)
  • Exiled: Autumn's Peril
  • Exiled: Winter's Curse, (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 2)
  • Exiled: The Battle for Enderseer Hold, (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 4)
  • Invaded: The Darkest Day, (The Chronicles of Caleath Book 5)
  • Underground: The Day of the Sun (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 6)
  • Adrift: In Search of Memory (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 7)
  • Adrift: The Fragile Sun (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 8)
Exiled: Autumn's Peril Invaded: The Darkest Day, (The Chronicles of Caleath Book 5) EXILED: Winter's Plight: Book I of the Chronicles of Caleath Adrift: In Search of Memory (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 7) Exiled: Winter's Curse, (The Chronicles of Caleath, Book 2)