Start by marking “Enticement” as Want to Read:

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  186 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Once trouble moves in, it can throw a kink in your plans.

Evie’s future finally looks as tidy as the Yorkshire house she shares with Ross, her serious boyfriend. Until she comes home and sneaks into his after-work shower—and discovers she’s just jumped a naked stranger with mysterious, deep-running ties to Ross’s past.

Fresh from a bartending stint in Japan, Kit plans to mov
Published October 4th 2011 by Samhain Publishing (first published November 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Enticement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticement

I've now read this four times (so far) and even though I know the story so well it never fails to hold my attention.

I love Ross, he is the glue in the unlikely relationship between the three main characters, and I do like his sexy boy-next-door persona hiding his less than vanilla sexual fantasies. Kit is just fan-me-I'm-melting gorgeous and I thoroughly enjoy a bad boy, especially when he might not actually be one.

Some reviewers have mentioned that they don't think Evie is a particularly strong
I really liked this book. No one does m/m/f ménages like Madelynne Ellis.

Kit is the character that made this story for me. I'm generally not too hot on bad boy characters, but he's written in such a way that I found him intriguing and exciting. He's got honorable qualities, while at the same time he’s not afraid to pushs the envelope with people.

I also liked the continuous thread of some deep dark secret that Kit and Ross were keeping. That's part of what kept me reading this story.

I will agre
Angel Graham
Enticement by Madelynne Ellis was a very good read. But...

The first half of Enticement was extremely good. The heat level between the three main characters was beyond sizzling. Then suddenly, the book seemed to have a very tepid feel to it. This was almost immediately after the first "Menage" has been accomplished.

There was far more time spent on the back-story of "Kit" than with Ross and Evie. Understandably, Kit's back-story was necessary, but I would have liked to know more about Ross and Evi
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (
I love this book all the way to the end...then it sort of fizzled for me. I was intrigued by the dark-ish tone of the book. The writing was slightly reminiscent of Megan Hart. I thought there might be a good chance there would be no happy ending.

I was just a little surprised at how quickly it wrapped was like everything unfolded all at once and I didn't buy the pretty little bow that tied it all up at the end.

If you
I looked forward to this book because it seemed to have an edge to it that so many menage stories do not have. I would rather rate this book as 3.5 because I did enjoy this book and recommend it. The suspense is good throughout and the heat level is very high. This is where I have a problem. Personally, I think the heat level is too much in the first half, although a certain high level is necessary to tell the story and develop the characters. I was a bit put off with Evie and her inability to c ...more
Enticement was Really good. The heat level between the three main characters was beyond sizzling. ménage à trois story, with one woman and two men of course, with the men also providing some hot guy on guy loving for everyone's entertainment. there is much focus on the emotional and sexual aspects of the relationship between Evie,Ross and Kit. Really love it an will be re-reading it many times. :)
I bought this book a while back and it kept being pushed to the back of my Kindle as new books were purchased. Oh, how I am regretting that now.

I loved the build up as the three main characters came together. It made for a hot read and one I'll likely come back to in the future!
Aug 01, 2014 Jenn rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: trio
I really enjoyed this story until the end. The teasing of the mystery surrounding Kit's reasons on moving to Japan and the mystery of Sammie was so good throughout the book until the last chapter. The resolution was such a disappointment. I am trying to not spoil the story but it was like the build up was awesome and then the resolution was like a two second thought and no explanation was really given. Such a let down. And then the fact that Kit has a traumatic experience and decides to let the ...more
I really liked the first 1/2 of this book, and the dynamics between the characters were interesting. I will say that the heat level in the first half was intense, but then once they all got together it just seemed to fizzle. It was like Ellis didn't know where to take the story once that happened. This was really unfortunate given the build up she was creating. Even the big reveal at the end wasn't fully explained leaving things unsettled for me (view spoiler) ...more
~Lei ~  Reading Is An Adventure ~
ETA 9/9/12

I originally read this book last November and I've read a lot of mmf menage books since then. I've been adding reviews after the fact so I did a reread. This is a darn good book and stands above a lot of the books I've read since the original read.

Evie and Ross have a stable 3-year relationship and Evie is moving towards nesting and she and Ross are finally in a place of their own. They each have their own kinks that they encourage in each other. Along comes Kit an old mate of Ross'. K
Isabeau Delaunay
Others who have compared this one to Megan Hart's stuff are on the right track. Realistic for a menage and also deals with something (I've) rarely seen: those sort of "are we cheating" type moments as the whole thing gets started. The suspense / mystery element that takes focus toward the end does feel forced and not well connected to the narrative, but I kept this rating at 4 stars because I enjoyed what had gone before so much. I'll be checking out others by this author.
Enticement was a okay read. I felt that Kit wasn't good to Ross and Evie's relationship in the beginning. None of them were as honest as they should have been. I didn't think the characters were developed as much as they could have been. I was mad that people believed the worst about Kit without every knowing what really happened that night. That all being said the sex scenes were very good. I just didn't believe the plot.
Apr 11, 2013 Bridget added it
Shelves: hot
Better than many of this genre, the story is about a couple, Ross and Evie, who suddenly confront a close friend from Ross' past, who has returned home. The relationship takes a confusing turn and all need to reevaluate their plans for the future. This was moderately well written

If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Caroline Gater
3.5 for 'Enticement'. If it weren't for the loose ends it would have been a 5. 3 or 4 of the side stories never really concluded.
Kari Holmberg
Kari Holmberg marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
?Vk Saad
?Vk Saad marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Susan Hamilton
Susan Hamilton marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Carol A Lambert
Carol A Lambert marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Winnie marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
SP- marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Naomi Quezada
Naomi Quezada marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Missing Linc
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Tea for Three
  • Hurt
  • Polished
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Satyr's Myst (Satyr's Myst, #3)
  • Breaking Perfect
  • Three to Tango
  • Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Unwrapped
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
I'm Madelynne Ellis, a British author of erotica and erotic romance. I started writing after a friend picked up the Black Lace book I was reading and suggested that I should have a go. The rest is history. My first novel, A Gentleman's Wager, appeared in 2003, published by Black Lace. I've continued to put out titles from that point, branching out into contemporary and urban fantasy in addition to ...more
More about Madelynne Ellis...
Come Undone (Rock Hard, #1) All Night Long (Black Halo, #1) Anything But Vanilla A Gentleman's Wager (Scandalous Seductions, #1) Capturing Cora (Romps and Rakehells, #1)