Start by marking “Dating Sucks: What to Do When Your Love Life Makes You Miserable” as Want to Read:
Dating Sucks: What to Do When Your Love Life Makes You Miserable

Dating Sucks: What to Do When Your Love Life Makes You Miserable

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This hilarious real deal provides a perfect blend of dating relief and practical advice.
Published August 1st 2005 by Adams Media Corporation (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Dating Sucks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating Sucks

Mscharlee
Just alright. Started out funny but lost me in the end when it gets into getting into a relationship and maintaining things with the boyfriend. What boyfriend? From dating sucks to boyfriend? How does that happen?
Rebecca
This book amused me and made me laugh. Included many of the funny scenarios of meeting people I often find myself in these days. Makes for good stories of my weekends!
Aine
Jul 13, 2009 Aine rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any and all girls
Recommended to Aine by: My sister
Hysterical and witty. Great read for any girls. Mainly directed toward the singles, but still nice to keep in the back of your mind if you're not.
Sadaf
Love it. It's hilarious. I read some chapters more than once, just because they made me laugh.
Sandrine
It's sooooo hilarious. A must-read. Haha
Faten Jasmee
I love this book! <3
English Club
English Club marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Arxie Val
Arxie Val marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Katy Glazebrook
Katy Glazebrook is currently reading it
Mar 09, 2013
Stephanie Chang
Stephanie Chang marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Huma Mundia
Huma Mundia is currently reading it
Jan 25, 2013
Ernica
Ernica marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2011
Nicolle Delisle
Nicolle Delisle marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2011
itmfiddler
itmfiddler marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2011
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2009
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2008
I used to write for TV but when I became pregnant, I didn't want to work the long hours anymore. Besides, once I realized that pregnancy sucks, it gave me the perfect fodder for my first book entitled, "Pregnancy Sucks: What to do When Your Miracle Makes you Miserable". That led to ten other books in the Sucks series, plus my new book, "The Stay-at-Home Martyr".
More about Joanne Kimes...
Pregnancy Sucks: What to Do When Your Miracle Makes You Miserable Pregnancy Sucks for Men: What to Do When Your Miracle Makes You BOTH Miserable Breastfeeding Sucks: What to Do When Your Mammaries Make You Miserable Planning Your Wedding Sucks: What to Do When Place Cards, Plus Ones, and Paying Two Grand for a Cake Make You Miserable Grammar Sucks: What to Do to Make Your Writing Much More Better