Start by marking “Sewing for Boys: 24 Projects to Create a Handmade Wardrobe” as Want to Read:
Sewing for Boys: 24 Projects to Create a Handmade Wardrobe

Sewing for Boys: 24 Projects to Create a Handmade Wardrobe

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  7 reviews
25 sewing projects for boys, ages newborn to 8-years-oldFrom sporty to dapper to whimsical, Sewing For Boys: 24 Sewing Projects to Create a Handmade Wardrobe shows you how to create an entire handmade wardrobe for all types of boys, ages newborn to 8-years-old. The patterns span all seasons and include a selection of specialty items for playtime, art, and "on the go" acces ...more
Published September 1st 2011 by Wiley

To ask other readers questions about Sewing for Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sewing for Boys

Shelly
By far the best sewing for boys pattern book to date. Ok so I wrote it and it's the only one like it on the market but I still give it 5 stars. :)
Autumn
The patterns are fantastic and the instructions are clear. There are several great patterns and some that are just average (as far as looks/complications go) Definitely recommend for anyone who wants to sew for boys (or for girls-the patterns are always pretty androgynous at this age)

*see their site for errata-http://www.sewing-for-boys.com/ *
Ily
These patterns are so cute. I want to make almost all of the patterns. How cute is the idea to make a bag for a gift rather than wrap something also? The creative patchwork to make a favorite Tee presentable again is fantastic too. Love it all- very clever patterns.
Elizabeth
Of the 24 projects highlighted in this book, I was only interested in making two :: the kickin' back sweats and the little heartbreaker pants. Both were perfect for our #3 who does not think jeans are comfortable.
Trish Boese
4* I like the styles and projects in this book. It's a refreshing change from the abundance of things you can sew for girls only, to having a nice resource with some ideas for the boys.
Melissa Cowan
I ordered online without viewing it. Was disappointed, could find most of these patterns free online. And the items are a little dowdy.
Michelle
Love this book! Luka hoodie is my favorite project. Way to go Shelly!!
Teresa Vaughn
Teresa Vaughn marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Joseph T.
Joseph T. marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Amy Madson
Amy Madson marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Amy  Gaskin
Amy Gaskin marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Whitney Mcconnell
Whitney Mcconnell marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Paige Beichler
Paige Beichler marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
With Fabric and Thread: More Than 20 Inspired Quilting and Sewing Patterns With Fabric and Thread: More Than 20 Inspired Quilting and Sewing Patterns