Start by marking “Mated to a Cajun Werewolf” as Want to Read:
Mated to a Cajun Werewolf

Read eBook* *Different edition

Mated to a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather #4)

3.93  ·  Rating Details  ·  634 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Torn apart…

The Deverauxs and Vassars have been fighting for hundreds of years, but somehow Andre and Juliette fell in love. More than that, they’re mates. Destined to be together for eternity until betrayal tore them apart.

Together again…

Nook, 0 pages
Published April 15th 2011 by Selena Blake (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Mated to a Cajun Werewolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mated to a Cajun Werewolf

Double Time by Olivia CunningRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightBeyond Eden by Kele MoonRule of Three by Kelly Jamieson
Hot MMF
238th out of 262 books — 300 voters

More lists with this book...

Yelania Nightwalker
Linda historia, aunque la chica me pareció un poco irritante y tontaaaa... Yo sí hubiera creído en andré :X
Susan
Mar 31, 2012 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
André's story! Finally we get to meet the woman who has torn his heart apart.
Juliette Vassar has a past. . . one of regret, loss and anger. She believes that André killed her brother. . . naturally that drove them apart, regardless of the fact that Juliette is André's mate!
This story is full of frustration, arguments and steamy hot sex between two stubborn people. It was worth reading just to see who would win each argument, and how they would finally drop their attitudes and get to the steamy
Ambulur
Even though I didn't really dig Andre's story, Ive still loved this series. I feel like this book was missing done of the magic the others had. I'm sorta bummed cause I had a serious crush on Andre! Booooo
The beginning was great but I wish there was more of a story. It was like BAM!..ok everything is solved...lets hump! Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the "brown chicken brown cow", especially in the shower and on the desk! I don't doubt the sex is hot but out of all these hot werewolves, this
Vicki Jaeger
Jun 11, 2011 Vicki Jaeger rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, I have absolutely no excuse for this one. It was $0.99 to download to my NOOK, I had a long plane flight, thought it would keep me occupied. The romance scenes were poorly written, the plot was predictable from the first chapter, and it really didn't seem like there was much conflict or real obstacles to overcome. Lesson learned: there's a reason books are priced at $0.99. Say no to cheap downloads.
NayNay
Dec 05, 2011 NayNay rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was okay. The storyline was good enough to keep me reading to the end...barely. It was a short, quick read. It also had alot of hot, steamy, sex scene's...HOT. I don't think I would recommend this book, BUT if you just want something that sets the pages on fire, then this would be the book you would want to read.
Michelle Louise
Oct 29, 2012 Michelle Louise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the storyline, it was very well written and addictive because you just want to find out if he did or didn't kill Juliette's brother! This novella has the right balance of action and sex which makes the best Romance Novella! :D It's a must buy!
Barb
Feb 10, 2014 Barb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Torn apart... The Deverauxs and Vassars have been fighting for hundreds of years, but somehow Andre and Juliette fell in love. More than that, they're mates. Destined to be together for eternity until betrayal tore them apart.
Together again... When business sends Andre Deveraux to Savannah he comes face to face with Juliette for the first time in sixty five years. Their crash course renews old memories and desires. With Juliette stranded and the hurricane of the century roaring to shore, Andre h
Shelley Chastagner
The author has done a fabulous job creating more intricate plots and characters with depth. Each book in this series gets consecutively better. I was very pleased to see Andre's story finally being told. When Angelica chose his brother over him in Bitten in the Bayou, I was hoping to see him reach his HEA. I was quite shocked to find that Juliette was waiting in the wings. There has been much that has conspired to keep them apart and the revelations of who all was behind it was surprising and sa ...more
Sarah Wade
Sep 16, 2011 Sarah Wade rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
loved it full of action and passion when finished i downloaded the other 5
Danielle
Dec 02, 2011 Danielle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the story line in this one. Couldn't put it down.
Skye Burling-Briggs
My favourite !! I love love love Andrè
Rinny Rainwind
May 20, 2014 Rinny Rainwind rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was about forgiveness. It was about how secrets can tear love and lives apart. I likes the story of Andre and Juliette. It is a love story through the ages. I have to admit I thought the secret was she had his baby two hundred years ago. Hmmm it was a surprise what the secret was though. Now it's just Burke left to find his mate. And the humans to somehow become immortal. Wonder how that's gonna happen. I have my guesses.
G
Apr 05, 2015 G rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What an interesting mating. The parents of Andre must be really charming. I would have liked it if Andre had wanted his mate as much as Laurent did. I guess he dealt with being mated & not together as well as any sexy werewolf would have.
Jody
Andre gets his book finally. No more sharing LOL. Well actually that stopped when Angelica made her choice. Anyway this is another found mate and separated for two hundred years, give or take, due to lies, family fueds and lots of killing / attempted killings. Why can't the vamp tuen the human mates and stop all the angst and jealousy?
Zoalantha Gordon
Jan 23, 2015 Zoalantha Gordon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-ebook
I still have to say that this is one of my favorite series. I couldn't put the books down...love it.
Trudy
Feb 20, 2016 Trudy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The ending dragged on too long and although there were some fun, steamy scenes I didn't really connect with the characters or their chemistry with each other.
Emma
I was expecting more from this novella after reading the last one. The backstory between the hero and heroine was rushed in my opinion and could have done with more time spent on it. Our hero is supposed to have been affected so badly by his mate's betrayal that he's like a completely different man, and some disaster is supposed to have befallen him as a result. When you do find out more about what happened, it doesn't go into quite enough detail and I wondered how the hell he got himself out of ...more
Read-A-Book Everyday Reviews!!!
okay I finnnaaallllyyyy finished this book. It was one of those books that I just kept on reading ONLY because I wanted to GET to the good part.
This book was only like 2 dollars on my Nook Color and the reviews were pretty good. But after reading such great authors as I have this book looked like a book at the dollar store in comparison. I didn't really enjoy it, I just wanted to get through it. But if you like cheap, not so popular books I suppose it's a good little story at least.

I say 2.5 sta
Natalie Frampton
May 28, 2012 Natalie Frampton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mated to a Cajun Werewolf is the fourth in the series.
Andre had been torn apart from his mate Juliette. Their families had been fighting for centuries and something finally ripped them apart.
Juliette and Andre are bought back together and we find out a lot more about his and her past. This was one of my favourite books of the series and really delves in to how important a mate is to a werewolf. There are lots of secrets that are revealed in this instalment so get ready for it.
Bobbie Williams

Dec 04, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book in series gave me heart ache with the characters being mates and in love but can't stay together. Awesome werewolf series. Loved every word.
Joni
Jan 31, 2013 Joni rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read this series just keeping getting better and better. I have wondered about Andre since book 2 really happy he found his love.
Sonya Sherow
Aug 20, 2011 Sonya Sherow rated it it was ok
Steamy hot sex,but the story line was a bit bland. I am a sucker for werewolfs. LOL
Denise Koopman
Oct 18, 2015 Denise Koopman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this one had a bit of a twist. Still an awesome book. A really good set of books.
BJS
Jul 24, 2012 BJS rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This one just didnt hold my interest, not sure why cause I love the others
Book_aholic_anonymous

I loved this book! I also loved Andre in this one!
Missyb
Oct 29, 2011 Missyb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
engaging characters, good series. a little short
Stephanie Gallegos
Love forever
Kristine Bradley
Hot!
Dee Gray
Dee Gray marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Mated to a Cajun Werewolf 4 18 Dec 28, 2013 07:27PM
  • Eternal Temptation (The Kategan Alphas, #4)
  • Pack Territory (Were Chronicles, #3)
  • Taltos II (Las brujas de Mayfair #3)
  • Simon Says (Friends and Lovers, #2)
  • Suicide Ride: The Fix (Suicide Ride #2)
  • Ghostbusters, Volume 1: The Man From The Mirror
  • The Vampire's Betrayal (Savannah Vampire, #4)
  • Shadow Touch (Shadow Touch, #1)
  • Kaden's Breeder
  • Clouds in My Coffee (Limbo, #2)
  • Legacy Found (Legacy, #3)
  • Sinful Treasure (Venice Vampyr, #3)
  • Kat Fight (Undying Love, #3)
  • As You Wish (Time of Transition, #2)
  • Alison
An action movie buff with a penchant for all things supernatural and sexy, Selena Blake combines her love for adventure, travel and romance into steamy paranormal romance. Selena’s books have been called “a steamy escape” and have appeared on bestseller lists, been nominated for awards, and won contests. When she’s not writing you can find her by the pool soaking up some sun, day dreaming about ne ...more
More about Selena Blake...

Stormy Weather (6 books)
  • The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather, #1)
  • Bitten in the Bayou ( Stormy Weather, #2)
  • Seduced by a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #3)
  • Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #5)
  • A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather, #6)