Start by marking “Hidden Language Codes: Discard a Weak Language of Doubt and Excuse and Acquire a Vocabulary of Power and Sovereignty” as Want to Read:

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
When R. Neville Johnston was shot three times in 1977, he died. But he came back knowing some things he hadn't known before. That the universe is made of up of vibrations for one. And that some of the most meaningful vibrations are the words we use in everyday thought and speech. Obviously it behooves us to choose our words with care so we can create the life we want.

Hidde...more
Published November 15th 2005 by Red Wheel/Weiser

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Language Codes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Language Codes

Meaghan McQuade
This book certainly gets you thinking about your thought and language forms and how they create your reality. It is truly groundbreaking and will make you realize how important the way we language things truly is. I gave it 3 stars due to the fact that I found the authors writing style didn't sit entirely well with me.
Christine
This book is absolutely amazing and so insightful. It has triggered a change in my attitude and thoughts about life. I reccomend this book very highly!
Ariel
Apr 07, 2010 Ariel marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: incinerated
www.telepathictv.com
I'll read this one with my third eye.
Nayereh Shokripoor
Nayereh Shokripoor marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Alexandru Călin
Alexandru Călin marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Paris
Paris marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Lauren RM
Lauren RM marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Donna Labermeier
Donna Labermeier marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2012
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2012
Glenn Turner
Glenn Turner is currently reading it
Mar 23, 2012
Sidney
Sidney is currently reading it
Mar 10, 2012
Chris
Chris is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2012
Nappi
Nappi marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2010
Irvin
Irvin marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2010
The Language Codes Hidden Language Codes: Reprogram Your Life by Reengineering Your Vocabulary Eleven Self-Empowerment Protocols: New Paradigms for Our New Civilization Metaphysical Short Stories The Dreamist