Start by marking “Saved by Her Embrace” as Want to Read:
Saved by Her Embrace

Saved by Her Embrace (The Knight Trilogy #4)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  10 reviews
After dumping her cheating boyfriend, Sandra Walters doesn't trust men…especially men in white coats! So when she runs into Troy Whitehall in Barbados, she vows to steer clear of the heart-stoppingly handsome surgeon. The passion they once shared is something she'll never forget, but she isn't going to let down her defenses again. Even if t...more
Published June 21st 2011 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Saved by Her Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saved by Her Embrace

Shone
Nov 02, 2011 Shone rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Dr Troy Whitehall was the right doctor to help Sandra get pass her white coat syndrome fear of doctors, The other side of the coin is Sandra was the right patient to help Dr White realize all work and no real love made the doctor an unhappy doctor.
Sean Russell
Written in the style of classic romance ,'Saved by Her Embrace' paints a story of conflicted lovers on the tropical isle of Barbados. An ambitious neurosurgeon and an independent business woman with a disdain for doctors,both of whom fate forces together. Their conflicting emotions wrestling them back and forth. For those romantics who love to have their heartstrings pulled,Wayne Jordan delivers.
Angelia
It was good catching up with the Knight family again and revisiting Barbados.....Can't wait to see what's gonna happen with George and I had forgotten allabout Jared.....But I still must admitt that One Gentle Knight will always be my favorite.....
Marilyn Diamond
Wayne Jordan did a great job with the romance in this novel...the twists and turns were unexpected. The romance was surreal.. I enjoyed Troy and Sandra and looked forward to each page...great job.
Kimberly
I really enjoyed Dr. Troy and Sandra's heated romance. Can't wait for the next story.
Kim

This story was just so so for me. it was nice to catch up with Carla and Shayne and even Tamara. I just think too much time was spent on the family aspect of the book (Sandra watching Carla's children) and not enough time on the development of the Romance between Troy and Sandra. Sandras constant proclamation of her dislike for doctors was a bit over kill at times when she clearly had serious feelings for Troy throughout the book. When Sandra and Troy had their alone time together the...more
Jackie Roberts
Another great story from Wayne Jordan's Knight Trilogy and Friends. Sandra Walters and Dr. Troy Whitehall were first introduced in One Gentle Knight, Shayne and Carla's story.

Sandra and Troy were two lost souls destined to be together. Although their relationship was difficult at times, their relationship development was heartwarming.

I was happy to see Sandra change her opinion about doctors because Dr. Troy was "the one" for her. A must purchase to add to your Knight series.
Marie
This book was a little slow getting started compared to the other books
in the series but it was very enjoyable, especially once they stopped
fighting their feelings. Although I do not particularly care for the
male point of view in this genre, Wayne Jordan always does a fine job
and he can definitely hold his own amongst his peers.

Janice
Being who I am I really wish he flushes out the dad lawyer wanting to see Sandra and where they settled finally to live! I had to get up after working twelve hours to read the ending! Great read!
Shae
Thoroughly enjoyed this romance. True love can really make one very happy and satisfied in life.
Adara
Adara marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Shannon
Shannon is currently reading it
Oct 19, 2014
Connie Whitfield
Connie Whitfield marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Cocoa Faye
Cocoa Faye marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Ellen
Ellen is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Wayne Jordan has been reading authors’ bios for years, and often dreamed of having his own Web site as a published Harlequin author. Years passed, and his dream of being published finally became a reality in 2003 when he received the call just two days before Christmas. In November 2005, his debut novel, Capture the Sunrise, was released by BET/Arabesque as part of a special 2-in-1 volume entitled...more
More about Wayne Jordan...
To Love A Knight One Gentle Knight Always A Knight To Love You More Midnight Kisses