Start by marking “Fugitive from the Cubicle Police” as Want to Read:
Fugitive from the Cubicle Police

Fugitive from the Cubicle Police (Dilbert #8)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  5,087 ratings  ·  23 reviews
A cartoon book featuring the character Dilbert and the ups and downs of life in and out of the office, from clueless management decrees to near-revolts among the cubicle dwellers. When the cubicle police outlaw plastic plants lest they attract dumb bugs, Dilbert makes a rebellious stand.
Published September 1st 1996 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fugitive from the Cubicle Police, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fugitive from the Cubicle Police

April
So look: I know it's not cool to like Dilbert, or whatever, but I am currently dealing with an epic amount of administrative stupidity at my job, and reading Dilbert puts me in a calmer place ... except for the strips that seem to have come directly from my email inbox. Then I have to weep gently into my box of wine; on the plus side, the wine eventually soothes the pain, so: win-win.
Dave Jones
Great textbook on corporate culture!
John
It's Dilbert. You must purchase this book or you will be an induhvidual instead of the New Ruling Class, like me. You'll rank higher if you convince someone to buy it for you.
Mindi
I found Adams to by hysterical and insightful. True to life. Work life, that is.
Kevin
Mar 11, 2008 Kevin rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Dilber fans and Office Workers
Shelves: humor
If you like Dilbert, then buy this book!

Dilber it an office working engineer, who struggles with an incompetent boss and backstabbing, slimey employees. The humor is at times dry and childish, but hey, it's worth it!

This is a very fun book, and covers a couple of years of publications.
Nicole
Dilbert! It is near impossible to love every comic Scott Adams draws. Even though I've never worked in an office building I can still find humor in every frame. I especially love Catbert: Evil Director of Human Resources and all his crazy plans.

mwr
May 31, 2012 mwr added it
Shelves: pre-30-s
I haven't looked at a Dilbert strip since I was in middle school. I'm not sure why this humor would have appealed to someone who had never been in an office.
Rick
Jan 27, 2013 Rick rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: humor
Anyone who has worked at any company can identify with this humorous look at the workplace. That, and Wally is my hero!
Larry Kenney
Classic Dilbert. Gems in this series are the monkey who uses his tail to run the mouse, and the various bits about cubicles.
Patrick
Dilbert rules, it's odd how one can relate to this, never having worked in an office setting.
Steve
Good collection of comic strips. Some funny, some not. Overall though, most are.
Heather
Another good installment of Dilbert, though not as organized as the last one I read.
rabbitprincess
One of my favourites. I'd borrow it from my dad and read it again and again and again.
Iain Watson
Dilbert Fugitive From The Cubicle Police by Scott Adams (1996)
Jessica
Always funny. Too funny for my mere words to explain.
Lil-ladybug
LOL! That was hilarious! And, I love comics!
Anita
can't help myself. i've lived the dilbert life!
Libby
okay. so it's not a real book.
Katy Mann
  • Assorted FoxTrot
  • Tales Too Ticklish to Tell: Bloom County
  • The Far Side Gallery 2
  • Calvin and Hobbes: There's Treasure Everywhere

Adams was born in Windham, New York in 1957 and received his Bachelor's degree in Economics from Hartwick College in 1979.

He also studied economics and management for his 1986 MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.

In recent years, Ada
More about Scott Adams...

Dilbert (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Always Postpone Meetings with Time-Wasting Morons
  • Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies : Dogbert's Big Book of Business
  • Dogbert's Clues for the Clueless
  • Shave the Whales
  • Bring Me the Head of Willy the Mailboy!
  • It's Obvious You Won't Survive by Your Wits Alone
  • Still Pumped from Using the Mouse
  • Casual Day Has Gone Too Far
  • Seven Years of Highly Defective People : Scott Adams' Guided Tour of the Evolution of Dilbert
  • I'm Not Anti-Business, I'm Anti-Idiot
The Dilbert Principle : A Cubicle's-Eye View of Bosses, Meetings, Management Fads & Other Workplace Afflictions God's Debris : A Thought Experiment How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big : Kind of the Story of My Life Always Postpone Meetings with Time-Wasting Morons Seven Years of Highly Defective People : Scott Adams' Guided Tour of the Evolution of Dilbert