Start by marking “Dagon's Ride (Brac Pack #19)” as Want to Read:
Dagon's Ride (Brac Pack #19)

Dagon's Ride (Brac Pack #19)

3.86  ·  Rating Details ·  1,125 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves]

Taylor has spent his whole life listening to his mother viciously bash gay people, and his attraction to Dagon has him confused and ashamed.

Published July 1st 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Dagon's Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dagon's Ride

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyTrusted Bond by Mary CalmesThe Mark of an Alpha by Kim DareMaverick's Mate by Lynn Hagen
Best Gay Shifters Series
12th out of 85 books — 101 voters
Beaten But Unconquered by Bryn ColvinDragon’s Egg by Lena AustinMarked by Sean MichaelTopping Timothy by Erin O'NiallMan To Man by G.A. Hauser
Worst Gay Book Covers
98th out of 289 books — 316 voters

More lists with this book...

Absynthe
Jan 24, 2012 Absynthe rated it did not like it
How does an author revise the timeline in her books??? Between the end of the last book and the first few pages of this book the author inserted almost 4 1/2 weeks of time passing. Continuity? Timeline? Fuck it!

At the end of the last book, josh and Taylor get kidnapped with melonee, get home and get the call from their mom to get Taylor home. Shortly thereafter, a day or so, they get the call that Taylor's run away. In this book, Taylor goes to his mom's, almost 4 1/2 weeks pass and THEN he runs
Serena Yates
Jul 04, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
As hoped for, this was the story of Taylor (who turns out to bring a surprise or two with him) and Dagon, which started in the last volume.

Taylor was a bit of an enigma, even to himself. This lack of self-knowledge, however, is quite 'normal' for a eighteen-year old, so it didn't surprise me. It helped make Taylor more believable, in many ways. What I had more of a hard time dealing with was Dagon's back and forth - he should have been just a little more understanding, being over two hundred yea
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
2011 Review:

Alrighty. I managed to read book 18 and 19 in a row. Which is kinda good since 17 to 19 are about three brothers and all. It also sets up a change of premise (really outsourcing for protagonists now) and sets up the next volume, albeit not terribly near to the den.

This one was all right. I wish I could say more about it, but aside from the horrible murder committed once again towards any kind of chronological continuity, it’s nothing that stands out that much. Well, evil bitch from h
Lexi Ander
Jul 01, 2011 Lexi Ander rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-shifters
David Pritchett
Feb 27, 2014 David Pritchett rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lynn-hagen-books

Dagon is supportive in the wake of his mate’s doubts and insecurities, and he tries hard to convince Taylor that love knows no boundaries. Dagon had hoped Taylor’s older brother, Joshua, who’s mated Dagon’s brother Law, would be enough to convince Taylor to accept who he is, but Taylor still refuses to fully acknowledge his love for Dagon, and Dagon soon gro
adrienne
Mar 13, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Candice
3rd Reading 1-4-15
I went into this with fresh eyes. I didn't think about nosy Taylor. I thought about 17 year old Taylor hating his home life. Then I thought about 18 year old Taylor and being scared of mating.

2nd read June 2014
Not a fan of Taylor, but not sure why? Maybe because he's too nosy in future books and it made me not like him as much?

First read 11-7-13
Poor Taylor :( Being 18 is hard, especially with a parent like he has drilling in his head that being gay is wrong. I understood his he
Janelle
I loved how this book ended. I look forward to more. Dagon's understanding of his mate, Taylor, and the love he has for him from the beginning warmed my heart. He had looked about and beyond what Taylor's background was and loved him anyway. That is what real love is. Lynn Hagen knows how to pull her readers into a story and keep them there.
Randy Wiggins
Dec 31, 2011 Randy Wiggins rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This was the first of Lynn Hagen's books I have read but it sure won't be the last! A great series with terific charachters and amazing scenes. Everything flows well. I just wish the darn thing was twice as long!!
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
This one spread itself a little thin. We are updated on a lot of things and introduced to people. I would have enjoyed more of just the couple but it was still a fun read:)
Brittney Bower
Feb 25, 2016 Brittney Bower rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
well it seems to me that the pack needs new member so that is does not died out well the current members pass on from old age.
Julie scott
Aug 19, 2015 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dagon's Ride [Brac Pack 19]

Great great the second time around improved it again can't wait to read the next one...I will be reading it next.
Sair
Jul 02, 2011 Sair rated it it was ok
Shelves: part-of-a-series
Lynn is now trying to sort out all those housing difficulties and loose ends.

Where are all the bad guys? They seem to disappear at the end of each book shouting that they "will be back"
Clover
Jul 02, 2011 Clover rated it liked it
my least fav. it was very good but i didn't find the same fun at reading this one than I had with the others. I hope the 20th will be better.
Byron
Feb 15, 2014 Byron rated it liked it
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review.
Alexia Featherchild
Alexia Featherchild rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Karla
Karla rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2012
Laurie
Laurie rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Foretta
Foretta rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2013
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2016
Tammy Hallock
Tammy Hallock rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2015
AkaiLuna
AkaiLuna rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2011
Arysa
Arysa rated it really liked it
May 25, 2015
Auraya
Auraya rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2014
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2011
Kaitie
Kaitie rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2013
Calvin Westbrook
Calvin Westbrook rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2013
Jolanda
Jolanda rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2011
Karrie
Karrie rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed #4)
  • Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven #1)
  • Kitty in the Middle (Purrfect Mates #5)
  • Fang And Fur (Midnight Matings #6)
  • A Feral Christmas (Lost Shifters #2)
  • Alpha's Prerogative (Wolves of Stone Ridge #2)
  • A Prideless Man (Supernatural Mates #3)
  • Protective Mate (Holland Brothers, #3)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Pack (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack #1)
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack #2)
  • Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack #3)
  • Remi's Pup (Brac Pack #4)
  • Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack #5)
  • Oliver's Heart (Brac Pack #6)
  • Keata's Promise (Brac Pack #7)
  • George's Turn (Brac Pack #8)
  • Loco's Love (Brac Pack #9)
  • Lewis's Dream (Brac Pack #10)

“But you’re the best cook ever, and I’m the best eater ever. We’re perfect for each other.' Tank pouted.” 2 likes