Start by marking “Joshua's Law (Brac Pack #18)” as Want to Read:
Joshua's Law (Brac Pack #18)

Joshua's Law (Brac Pack #18)

3.91  ·  Rating Details ·  1,195 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves]

Joshua Tate has always sashayed through life, just having fun and taking care of his little brother, Taylor. He enjoyed who he was until he talked to his Mom, his own personal critic, who is happy to remind him off all of his shortcomings.

Law Santiago loves his brothers. The only pro
Published June 24th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Joshua's Law, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joshua's Law

Janelle
Lynn Hagen has done it again! I love, love, love this series. We finally got to see what happens when someone is changed into a vampire. I so wanted to belt Josh and Taylor's mother over the head with a brick by the end of this book. I felt Josh's reaction in this book were very real and I could relate to him on so many levels. Once again I look forward to the next one!
Lexi Ander
Apr 22, 2011 Lexi Ander rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-shifters
This is the best one in the series so far and my favorite. It didn't have any odd head-scratching moments. I really enjoyed Joshua with his manpurse, lip gloss, nail polish and daisy dukes. He was the top to Law's bottom and they complimented each other.
Serena Yates
Apr 15, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
I liked this book because the characters as well as their relationship were slightly unusual. Joshua was adorable and the contrast between his behavior in and out of the bedroom was quite amusing. He also cracked me up several times and I could feel his pain and longing for someone to love him. Law was the perfect mate, even if he had his own issues to fight. He was always there for Joshua and was great at accepting him for who he was.

The mother was way overdone and really annoyed me, the develo
Candice
Nov 07, 2013 Candice rated it really liked it
3rd Reading 1-4-15
Josh broke my heart. I cried more this time around than I remember previous times.

2nd read June 2014
Yep, still loved Josh and Law :) Perhaps one of my fave couples.

First read 11-7-13
LOVED Josh and Law!!!
Karen K
I liked the cover better than the book and what was the whole "big booty" think. I keep imagining a skinny guy with this Jennifer Lopez butt. O_O
Julie scott
Aug 18, 2015 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joshua's Law [Brac Pack 18]

Great good loved it the second time around. I can't wait to read the next one in this series again .....
V
Jun 30, 2011 V rated it really liked it
I really like this series, not everyone's cup of tea but it sure is mine:)
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
2011 Review:

Alrighty. I managed to read book 18 and 19 in a row. Which is kinda good since 17 to 19 are about three brothers and all. It also sets up a change of premise (really outsourcing for protagonists now) and sets up the next volume, albeit not terribly near to the den.

As far as I am concerned, this volume (18) is one the better one in the entire series, despite the fact that (view spoiler). But since the couple in question seemed very set
Andre
Dec 01, 2011 Andre rated it liked it
And all this hysteria because he is "female" again. The series needs a character that speaks turkey with these guys and at least states that this is not more freaky than the rest. However I doubt that since none of the supernatural characters actually act like being so old as stated in the books.
And I don't like it that Mrs. Hagen lumps the more mature humans in the same pot as those immature dwarves (mainly Cecil, Johnny, the two Japanese guys and Nero), she makes overgrown kids out of them, an
Noughty
This one showed a lot of stereotyping. It is implied that Law isn't manly for "playing" the bottom. It means that all the mates are unmanly in their eyes. In that case, go and find yourselves women! They make fun of him for being versatile (which isn't unusual), so what do they think of their mates? I'd kick all their asses :D

This books makes us believe that a big, manly guy being the bottom is extremely unusual, strange, out of the ordinary etc. Like your preferences are decided by your looks.
adrienne
Mar 13, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Maya
Jun 12, 2011 Maya rated it liked it
I just loved Josh. He's a man who knows exactly what he likes about himself and is unwilling to change it to conform to what people expect of him. I also liked Law quite a bit as well. He not only accepts Josh as he is, he appreciates Josh just as he is. It was also nice to see one of the warriors not being so 'Alpha' in the bedroom. The story itself remains a little weak and the characters (Josh's mother) are over the top in their nastiness but I did enjoy this book overall.
Kinny
Jan 25, 2012 Kinny rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm
I hated how Josh was made fun of by everyone and treated shabbily by his mom. His ending up with Law was wonderful. Perfect example of DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK by it's cover. Josh has a big butt, wears nail polish,make-up and carries a purse but likes to top. Law is a huge bearded biker who has protective instincts and cherishes his mate but likes to bottom. It was just so cute!
Meggie
Jun 26, 2011 Meggie rated it it was ok
Thank God this series will be soon over, gosh it wouldn't be to soon if it ended today. I'm sick of them!
Tj
Apr 30, 2011 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
Similar to the rest of the series. I liked the dynamic of the smaller man being top. The mates are still really fun:)
Davina
May 17, 2011 Davina rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-own-ebook
not sure what to say bout this book. joshua's description in the book seems off from the cover pix, wasn't expecting the junk in trunk but i did like it thou
Byron
Oct 03, 2013 Byron rated it liked it
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review.
Micki
Micki rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2015
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2015
Maritza Vargas
Maritza Vargas rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2012
Net
Net rated it it was ok
Dec 01, 2013
Maxchaos
Maxchaos rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2012
Mandy
Mandy rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2012
Vikiniki2
Vikiniki2 rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2014
Raylishus22
Raylishus22 rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2011
Debra Holloway
Debra Holloway rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2012
aznwolv
aznwolv rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Tooma
Tooma rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2012
Gagnyteaaa
Gagnyteaaa rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2013
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed #4)
  • Damian (Marius Brothers #5)
  • Pax's Blues (Lady Blue Crew #2)
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #8)
  • The One True Sacrifice (Of Dragons and Wolves #1)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Pack (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack #1)
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack #2)
  • Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack #3)
  • Remi's Pup (Brac Pack #4)
  • Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack #5)
  • Oliver's Heart (Brac Pack #6)
  • Keata's Promise (Brac Pack #7)
  • George's Turn (Brac Pack #8)
  • Loco's Love (Brac Pack #9)
  • Lewis's Dream (Brac Pack #10)