Carter's Tryck (Brac Pack, #17)

Carter's Tryck (Brac Pack #17)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  835 ratings  ·  24 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, light Consensual BDSM, sex toys]

Tryck Santiago is a wolf shifter who loves riding his motorcycle, hanging with his brothers, and giving Alpha Maverick Brac a hard time. His motto has always been “if you can’t fix it, burn it down.” But what will happen when his toughness can’t fix h...more
Published June 17th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

With Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
173rd out of 651 books — 893 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyThe Mark of an Alpha by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary CalmesWith Love by J.L. Langley
Best Gay Shifters Series
18th out of 70 books — 79 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This volume added very little to the overall story, but the characters were fun to watch as they struggled to find their way into a relationship that Tryck didn't know what to do with and Carter didn't know what to expect from.

Both main characters were, as far as I could see, total idiots. Tryck was stuck up, fixated on not showing any "weakness", and an ass to Carter. Carter wanted a mate, had stayed a virgin and had no clue what to expect. He was a little more lovable because at least he admit...more
Merith
Carter is just too funny, and I love how both he and Tryck work to make Maverick's life a touch more miserable.
Tj
Another fun read. Tryck is too stuck up in the beginning but not unlovable. Poor Carter is so scared of what being mated to Tryck means for him. I am interested to see what happens with the Elves.
Karen K
I liked Carter and Maverick just keeps getting better and better. :)
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2011 Review:

This was… eh. I guess I did not really warm up to the protagonists.

And what was up with that weird ending? (view spoiler) And then it set up a next volume in a nice way, but it really had a feeling of series ending there. And not that subtly either. Whi...more
Tina
Tryck Santigo is a wolf shifter and loves riding his motorcycle. Carter is a wood elf and Tryck’s mate. Tryck and Carter are complete opposites; can they find a common ground and learn to love each other before it is too late?

Carter’s Tryck by Lynn Hagen is the seventeenth book in the Brac Pack series. In this book we are dealing with some wolfs who have come into Maverick’s pack, the Santigo brothers. They’re fun; they’re alphas and are just a bit of a loner. Seeing Tryck get his story was real...more
George Mansfield
Sorry, tried the m/m romance as opposed to real gay books and, from the point of view of a real gay man, it just doesn't work. I don't write reviews but I felt frustrated... I just wanted to shout out THIS IS NOT US!
Ana
Good story. I totally love Carter. It's nice to know what happened to the other books' characters.
But there's one thing that got a little on my nerve when I read. I know I nitpick a little too much but it was just too big of a mistake. I can easily forgive grammatical or vocabulary mistakes. A mistake here and there no problem but writing three times the same thing in less than ten lines is way out of there. the author wrote THREE times (in a little different way each time) that Carter enter hi...more
adrienne
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo...more
Andre
Can anybody tell me why these Wood Elves are such wimps? With their teleportation ability they could be very dangerous.
And to be honest, in my eyes Tryck is the weak one in the relationship and not Carter. And that he always clashes with Maverick is because both are control freaks and bullies at heart. But hey, this is what Alphas in these stories always seem to be.
Marie Medina
I enjoyed this couple, though it took me a bit to warm up to Tryck. I liked that the relationship conflict wasn't resolved really quickly early on, as in previous volumes. I cared more about the couple because we saw them work through something at a more normal pace. Ending was a bit odd, but the situation was a nice set up for the next one.
Sair
good moments and lots of disjointed texts.

I think she has gone from writing that is too simple to too many unfinished threads, too many characters and too many tangents.
There is not enough room in 100 pages for all this, she cannot fit in a story too.
Valentina Heart
I really don't know why I'm giving 3 stars to all of them. This was more like 2.5. It's ruining mpreg for me which is a really big minus, but on the other hand, Maverick has been quite entertaining in the last few books.
Byron
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review.
Brittney Bower
i wonder if the two pack come now kick the elfens out of there new home. cause they so desire it for the way there treated Carter well he claimed his mate.
Clover
it was slow at the beginning, not really good but half the book it was just as great as the other stories and so fun ! I also love Maverick's dreams XD
Nikko
This is my most FAVOURITEST of all in this series so far. I love Carter! He sounds so fragile and his ears sounds cute too!! Love him
Meggie
Surprisingly I liked this story. Both main characters, Carter and Tryck, behaved normal and with humor. I do recommend this one!
Paul Wright
Wolves, tigers, bears, fae and elves? Something for everyone :)
Candice
I wanted to beat Tryck upside the head most of this book.
Ana Banda
Hombres rudos rudisimos :3
Emily
Originally read in 2012
Tracy Piccolo
Brac Pack book 17
Miki
Miki marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
  • Pax's Blues (Lady Blue Crew, #2)
  • Victor (Marius Brothers, #4)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed, #4)
  • Ravyn's Blood (Ravyn War­riors, #1)
  • Driven Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies, #2)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)