Start by marking “Carter's Tryck (Brac Pack #17)” as Want to Read:
Carter's Tryck (Brac Pack #17)

Carter's Tryck (Brac Pack #17)

3.89  ·  Rating Details ·  1,196 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, light Consensual BDSM, sex toys]

Tryck Santiago is a wolf shifter who loves riding his motorcycle, hanging with his brothers, and giving Alpha Maverick Brac a hard time. His motto has always been “if you can’t fix it, burn it down.” But what will happen when his toughness can’t fix h
Published June 17th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Carter's Tryck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carter's Tryck

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
203rd out of 890 books — 1,245 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyTrusted Bond by Mary CalmesThe Mark of an Alpha by Kim DareMaverick's Mate by Lynn Hagen
Best Gay Shifters Series
15th out of 85 books — 101 voters

More lists with this book...

The thing about series that go on for a long time... The author jumps the shark! Your shifter series turned into vamp books. Which isn't too bad... But you know it starts to go downhill when your shifter series brings in magic or fey or whatever. Will read one more but I need my shifter series to get back on track or this might be the end.
Serena Yates
Jun 22, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
This volume added very little to the overall story, but the characters were fun to watch as they struggled to find their way into a relationship that Tryck didn't know what to do with and Carter didn't know what to expect from.

Both main characters were, as far as I could see, total idiots. Tryck was stuck up, fixated on not showing any "weakness", and an ass to Carter. Carter wanted a mate, had stayed a virgin and had no clue what to expect. He was a little more lovable because at least he admit
Candice
4th Reading 1-4-16
Tryck pissed me off, but I still like him.

3rd reading 1-4-15
Ugh. Tryck. Get your head out of your ass, man.

Also, I can't believe I haven't mentioned this before, but there are so many repetitive phrases in this series. "I'd kill a rock" being a big one. Johnny and his "Hawk does this thing with his tongue..." and Hawk is right there to stop him and tell him to stop sharing private business. Kinda gets old.

2nd read June 2014

First read 11-7-13
I wanted to beat Tryck upside the he
Merith
Jun 30, 2011 Merith rated it really liked it
Carter is just too funny, and I love how both he and Tryck work to make Maverick's life a touch more miserable.
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
Another fun read. Tryck is too stuck up in the beginning but not unlovable. Poor Carter is so scared of what being mated to Tryck means for him. I am interested to see what happens with the Elves.
Karen K
I liked Carter and Maverick just keeps getting better and better. :)
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
2011 Review:

This was… eh. I guess I did not really warm up to the protagonists.

And what was up with that weird ending? (view spoiler) And then it set up a next volume in a nice way, but it really had a feeling of series ending there. And not that subtly either. Whi
Tina
Aug 24, 2011 Tina rated it it was amazing
Tryck Santigo is a wolf shifter and loves riding his motorcycle. Carter is a wood elf and Tryck’s mate. Tryck and Carter are complete opposites; can they find a common ground and learn to love each other before it is too late?

Carter’s Tryck by Lynn Hagen is the seventeenth book in the Brac Pack series. In this book we are dealing with some wolfs who have come into Maverick’s pack, the Santigo brothers. They’re fun; they’re alphas and are just a bit of a loner. Seeing Tryck get his story was real
Julie scott
Aug 18, 2015 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carter's Tryck [Brac Pack 17]

Great book I Loved it it made me smile and I can't wait to read the next one in this series. I will be reading it next...
Ana
Jul 04, 2011 Ana rated it liked it
Shelves: gay-shifters
Good story. I totally love Carter. It's nice to know what happened to the other books' characters.
But there's one thing that got a little on my nerve when I read. I know I nitpick a little too much but it was just too big of a mistake. I can easily forgive grammatical or vocabulary mistakes. A mistake here and there no problem but writing three times the same thing in less than ten lines is way out of there. the author wrote THREE times (in a little different way each time) that Carter enter hi
adrienne
Mar 13, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Savannah
barely 2 stars. This book was just all over the place.
Noelle Dixon
Apr 07, 2016 Noelle Dixon rated it really liked it
I swear the ending was my absolute favorite, I just loved seeing all the mated pairs together
Caroline Brand
3.5 Stars
PMGingTiger
Jul 01, 2014 PMGingTiger rated it liked it
Cute
Andre
Dec 01, 2011 Andre rated it did not like it
Can anybody tell me why these Wood Elves are such wimps? With their teleportation ability they could be very dangerous.
And to be honest, in my eyes Tryck is the weak one in the relationship and not Carter. And that he always clashes with Maverick is because both are control freaks and bullies at heart. But hey, this is what Alphas in these stories always seem to be.
Sair
Jun 18, 2011 Sair rated it it was ok
Shelves: part-of-a-series
good moments and lots of disjointed texts.

I think she has gone from writing that is too simple to too many unfinished threads, too many characters and too many tangents.
There is not enough room in 100 pages for all this, she cannot fit in a story too.
Valentina Heart
I really don't know why I'm giving 3 stars to all of them. This was more like 2.5. It's ruining mpreg for me which is a really big minus, but on the other hand, Maverick has been quite entertaining in the last few books.
Byron
Feb 15, 2014 Byron rated it liked it
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review.
Brittney Bower
Jan 11, 2016 Brittney Bower rated it really liked it
i wonder if the two pack come now kick the elfens out of there new home. cause they so desire it for the way there treated Carter well he claimed his mate.
Clover
Jun 17, 2011 Clover rated it really liked it
it was slow at the beginning, not really good but half the book it was just as great as the other stories and so fun ! I also love Maverick's dreams XD
Nikko
May 08, 2013 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
This is my most FAVOURITEST of all in this series so far. I love Carter! He sounds so fragile and his ears sounds cute too!! Love him
Meggie
Jun 17, 2011 Meggie rated it liked it
Surprisingly I liked this story. Both main characters, Carter and Tryck, behaved normal and with humor. I do recommend this one!
Marsha Spence
Apr 24, 2015 Marsha Spence rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-para
4/2015 reread of entire Brac Pack, Zeus's Pack, Demon Warriors series. Up thru BP19, ZP22, DW 1
Paul Wright
Nov 05, 2013 Paul Wright rated it liked it
Shelves: bought_it
Wolves, tigers, bears, fae and elves? Something for everyone :)
Ana Banda
Brac Pack book 17
Dennie
Aug 17, 2014 Dennie rated it liked it
re-read
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed #4)
  • Pax's Blues (Lady Blue Crew #2)
  • Stefan (The Marius Brothers #3)
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #8)
  • The One True Sacrifice (Of Dragons and Wolves #1)
  • Ravyn's Blood (Ravyn War­riors, #1)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Pack (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack #1)
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack #2)
  • Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack #3)
  • Remi's Pup (Brac Pack #4)
  • Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack #5)
  • Oliver's Heart (Brac Pack #6)
  • Keata's Promise (Brac Pack #7)
  • George's Turn (Brac Pack #8)
  • Loco's Love (Brac Pack #9)
  • Lewis's Dream (Brac Pack #10)