Start by marking “Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)” as Want to Read:
Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)

Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack #16)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  1,115 ratings  ·  33 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves]

Gabriele Sloane has been picked on his entire life by the coven he grew up in. They taunted him, ridiculed him, and downright hated him. When they do the unthinkable and kick him out, Gabby is forced to find a new home. Dodging the sun and low on his diabetic supplies, he wanders aim
Published June 10th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Montana's Vamp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana's Vamp

Sacred Fate by EressëScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennAcquainted with the Night by Tymber DaltonHallowed Bond by EressëKing's Conquest by Valentina Heart
Mpreg Romance
15th out of 277 books — 352 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
132nd out of 686 books — 967 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This was a fun mixture between humor, a cute hero who is desperately looking for affection, an alpha second hero who discovers his mate's personality is more important than his race, and, oh, yes, more revelations about the overall story.

Gabby is one of those suppressed guys who nevertheless remain fighters. He is too cute for words, and his constant worrying (no surprise based on the way he's been treated so far) combined with his ability to speak faster than a flying bullet made him really lik
Meggie
In the review we have this sentence at the end:
"Can Montana set aside his hatred and claim the little vamp, or will he allow his festering hate to surface and turn his back on the sexy little fireball fate has given him?"
And this sounds so serious, like there will be tragic decision to make, "have a Vampire as a mate or not".
And then everything is solved when Montana finds the room Gabby occupied empty...because (now that's hard deep plot) Gabby left the house on HIS own!!! OMG....

Really...-__
Perpetua
It might just be me but this one made very little sense, there was far to much going on in the one book. And considering how long it took us to get to this point I'd have thought some of these things should have happened a little more spaced out!

Melonee does actually have a mother so why is she STILL living with the wolves?(does this situation remind anyone of Sookie Stackhouse with the whole fairy blood carry on?)

Why do they not mention the events of book 13?

Whats the timeline?

Whats up with Mu
Tj
I thought Gabby was a cutie. Montana obviously did too;) A fun light read that just makes me happy:)
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

This story started off quickly, setting my emotions a blaze. I was filled with sadness for what has happened to Gabby and anger because he’s a sweet innocent soul who needs help being cared for. At a hundred years old this half vampire half human is still considered young and naive. Gabby has been forced out of the only home he has ever known with nothing more than the clothes on his back. His vampire coven has done the most unthinkab
Janelle
Allthough, we still don't hear too much about what is happening with Heaven and what is going on in his pregnancy (I thought it would have helped in Gabby's thought procress of knowing he wouldn't would be the only one. I digress it seems.....I love that these two come together and get past the issues really fast. Montana being the biggest problem to over come. I must say I was proud the he didn't stick his head up his ass like most would and took on the responsibility very well. Gabby needed th ...more
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2011 Review:

Argh, I spoke too soon. I spoke too fucking soon!

Okay, I read two more volumes (15 and 16) and the series is now decreasing in quality. The protagonists are silly and back to growly, rash tops and kiddy type bottoms that don’t play with a full deck and have to be cared for. And we get another (view spoiler). Dear lord!

So yeah. That didn’t go all that well. The writing itself is not so bad; there’s some genuinely funny stuff in the dialogues, esp
Tina

Gabriele Sloan has grown up in a vampire coven which has always hated him. When they kick him out, he’s truly on his own with no one to go to and on top of everything else, he’s also diabetic. Gabriele wanders aimlessly until he is found by Montana Graton, a werewolf shifter, who hates vampires. When Montana finds Gabriele, he realizes he’s his mate. So he tries to set aside his hatred and get to know Gabby, a man who will literally die without the love and protection of his mate.

Montana’s Vam
Honey
This one was really sweet. Gabby was fun with his mile-a-minute talk and likeable due to his insecurities. His being half-vamp brought no real conflict to the story though, which was a bit of a let down. It would have made sense for it to not have been introduced as a set back at all when it simply wasn’t. I liked Montana too, he just took Gabby in stride. Once he got over the initial shock of his mate he was loving and just dealt with everything that came their way.

A lot goes on in the books c
Ivory
Loved this book, that cute, red-headed vamp is the cutest thing in the world. I have read all of this series and have enjoyed every last one.
adrienne
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Noughty
I really hated the first meeting. Seriously?! Peeking might me acceptable for an adult. I can live with that. But squeaking, covering your face with your hands and peeking through the fingers in a public place? Who acts like that? Only 5 year olds. It did got better. As far as I remember this was the worst scene in the book.

And the cover sucks. Gabby is chubby. I'd like covers to at least resemble a little the characters not just random men put on it.
Shelley
This was another enjoyable read. The (view spoiler) aspect of the book might throw some people off but I come from the world of fanfiction so it's a trope I'm very familiar with and comfortable reading.

Gabby was adorable. I know he might be a bit much for some but he had such a sweet soul and tried so hard and he'd had such a rough time that I was really rooting for him to get his happily ever after.
Kinny
My heart broke for Gabby! Treated like trash all his life, abused, then thrown out without any money, medication and just the clothes on his back. I was actually tearing up. Montana wanting to treat him like a one time lay before detecting the 'mate' scent really hit me hard too. Gabby was adorable, kind and deserved to be treated like a king. Glad montana wisened up.
Lipvixen
My heart broke with the way Gabby was so unloved and mistreated his whole life. Even Montana was just going to use him for sex before sniffing him. A diabetic starving half vampire left out to die and starve by his sadisitic coven and accused of being a druggie.

I'm glad he found a pack that would die to protect him with heart of Gold Maverick as their leader.
Dcf260
I enjoyed this book. The characters were believable if a little under developed. However the plot seems to jump here and there. The main couple's relationship develops very quickly and sometimes it seemed as if it changed for no reason or didn't allow for the change to develop over time. Overall it was enjoyable.
Ana Banda
Maverick vio de Tryck a Carter, una gran sonrisa se extendió de oreja a oreja. —Ah, infiernos, esto va a ser divertido. El Karma realmente me ama. —Maverick se detenía los costados señalando a ambos—. La ironía es una jodida madre.
Valentina Heart
Okay, the only reason this is getting three stars is Maverick's last few sentences. That was just brilliant. The rest of the book was disgustingly over the top and no more than 2 stars for me.
Byron
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review.
SoftCottonClouds
I'm very disappointed with the plot. It had potential to be great but turned out to be unsatisfying and confusing. Not something I would ever read again,sadly.
Candice
2nd read June 2014
Still loved Gabby, maybe even more so the 2nd time around :)

First read 11-7-13
Loved Gabby :)
Marsha Spence
I thought it was a fun installment to the series. I love how Maverick is getting so frustrated with all the drama. :)
Missy Martine
The books in this series just get better and better, but I do believe this is the best so far. Keep 'em coming, Lynn!
Cotilla
Couldn't Heaven talk with Gaby about the kids thing? It seems everybody forgot Heaven had twins...
Leaundra
Gabby made the whole story for me. I loved him he was too sweet:-)
Brittney Bower
this ends so funny is worth waiting for a week to read agian.
Clover
very funny and well written ! quick, release the next book !!
Veronica /  V
4.5 stars, one of my favorite from the series.
Randy Wiggins
Great book. `nuff said.
Emily
Aug 14, 2013 Emily rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: mpreg
Originally read in 2012
  • Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2)
  • Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9)
  • Hot and Cold (Midnight Matings, #17)
  • Forbidden Mate (Holland Brothers, #4)
  • The Shark Who Rode a Seahorse (Mate or Meal, #5)
  • Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven, #1)
  • A Prideless Man (Supernatural Mates, #3)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack, #3)

“Look dude, no humping the redhead until we see if the rabbit dies.” 33 likes