Start by marking “Considering Kate (Stanislaskis #6)” as Want to Read:
Considering Kate (Stanislaskis #6)

Considering Kate (The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians #6)

3.96  ·  Rating Details ·  9,108 Ratings  ·  152 Reviews
She'd turned her back on glamor and fame and Kate Stanislaski Kimball had come home to begin a new life. The only thing more perfect than the beautiful - dilapidated - building she'd bought for new dance school was Brody O'Connell, the frustrating, surprisingly fascinating contractor she'd hired for the renovation.

A man didn't often come across a woman as gorgeous, sensuou
Hardcover, Large Print, 288 pages
Published September 1st 2001 by Thorndike Press (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Considering Kate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Considering Kate

Marisa Sauco
Jan 04, 2015 Marisa Sauco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ADORABLE ❤
Último libro de la serie "Los Stanislaski".
Seis historias PRECIOSAS.
Una gran familia, encantadora y entrañable.
Y el sello inconfundible de Nora Roberts.
¡Un placer!
jenjn79
Apr 23, 2008 jenjn79 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to jenjn79 by: continuation of a series / favorite author
This is one of those "awww" type books - more sappy romance than anything else. I wouldn't want to read that type of story all the time, but it's nice once in a while. And I especially enjoyed it in this case because the book is a continuation of a series that I really enjoy.

One of my favorite parts of this book is the parallel that is created between the romance of Kate and Brody, and romance of Kate's mother and father, Natasha and Spence (Taming Natasha, Stanislaskis #1). The romances start o
Fernanda
May 01, 2013 Fernanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book
li esta historia há já lagum tempo... sem me ter apercebido que afinal fazia parte de uma serie -
(Família Stanislaski), ou seja comecei exactamente pela ultima historia! :S

mas há parte de tudo isso, foi uma historia "fofinha" com alguma atitude dos personagens.... "quero mas nao sei se quero" ... :D
mas a protagonista acaba por vencer e convencer e tudo acaba bem com um "Happy Ending" amoroso!
(quando mete crianças ao barulho fica tudo tão mais docinho) heheheh

leitura bastante agradável e rapida,
Tammie
May 05, 2014 Tammie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hated to see this wonderful series come to an end. I loved the entire series so much. Sweet, well written romance novel. I LOVE Nora Roberts books. She is one of the best writers I've experienced reading. I enjoy her writing style, and this book was so enjoyable from start to finish. Made me warm and fuzzy all over. The characters in all the Stanislaski books were so unique and made you want to be part of their family! I look forward to reading more of Nora Roberts because each one just keeps ge ...more
Linniegayl
Feb 02, 2016 Linniegayl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is one of my favorites of Nora Roberts' old category romances. I listened to it this time in audio. The narration worked for me, appropriately capturing the characters' feelings and gender. Most particularly, the story still worked for me and I suspect I'll listen to it again in the future.
Cruth
Author: Nora Roberts
First published: 2001
Length: ~2700 kindle locations
Setting: Contemporary. Shepherds town, West Virginia.
Sex: Explicit. Infrequent.
Hero: Single father. Carpenter.
Heroine: Prima Ballerina opening dance studio.

Easy read, nothing too dramatic. Single father not looking for a relationship and an independent, intelligent heroine who does the chasing. Nice character development. Good appearances from characters in previous books letting us see how they’ve gotten on (Rachel’s a judge
Kristie (fabk)
::4.5 stars:: but I am being generous and giving 5!
I was really kind of nervous to read this book. I loved Nick and Freddies story so much, and Kate was really the only character we didn't get to know very well before hand. So I was worried that this book wouldn't hold the candle to Nick and Freddie. Boy was I worrying over nothing!!
Right away I was in love with Kate and Brody and more importantly, with Jack.
Nora Roberts does a fantastic job writing her Male and Female main characters, but she
Maria
Sep 14, 2010 Maria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book, as i did Waiting for Nick, but i loved Brody's connection with his son, and how above everything he wanted to protect him and put him first and Brody realized that Kate wanted the same thing. I loved how Kate pushed him, and then at the end they were both at the same place without even knowing it! I think my favorite part was when Jack proposed to Kate and how he wanted her to live with them and marry his dad and give him a baby sibling. I also loved how Kate proposed o ...more
Mary
Dec 05, 2013 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books, romance
I really enjoyed reading this book. The setting for this book, is a Ballerina coming home to West Virginia. Even though she could have Continued ballet, traveled all over the world sipping Champagne, and dancing the lead characters such as Giselle, Aurora, And Juliet, she was returning home to live out another dream. She was going to open her very own Ballet studio. Why not? her family''s name plus her Success as a respected top ballerina could not hurt. Since she had been cautious with the mone ...more
Saly
This is the story of Natasha's youngest daughter Kate, an accomplished dancer who at the age of 25 has decided to retire and open a dance studio teaching ballet in her home-town.
She meets the hero in her mother's shop and starts hitting on him and then finds out later that he is a widower raising his six year old son Jack and does not want to get involved but Kate is a modern woman who knows what she wants and makes all the moves. For, Brody his business and son is his priority and he doesn't ne
Esra
Aug 06, 2014 Esra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
Bu kitabı okumayı unutmuşum!! Spencer ve Natasha'nın küçük kızları Kate'in hikayesiydi..
Kate ünlü bir balerin.. Ancak ailesine duyduğu özlem sebebiyle bie bale okulu açıp, çocuklara öğretmenlik yapmaya karar vererek doğup büyüdüğü yere dönüyor.. Ve okulu açacağı binanın restorasyon işlerini yapacak olan Brody ve oğlu Jack ile tanışınca yeni bir hedefin peşinden koşuyor..
Bu kadın daha çok böyle seri yazsın.. Her seferinde söylüyorum bunu... Aile ilişkilerini o kadar güzel anlatıyor ki okumaya doy
 Mary
Feb 19, 2012 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nora-roberts, music
Great book!! I really want to be part of the Stanislaski family. The best part of book was the marrige proposal from little Jack to Kate, it was so sweet and adorable! I like Brody, hes meticulous, careful and put his son's welfare first, a very admirable man. About Kate, she's a determinated woman and she knows what she wants but she's pushy and wants things to be on her own way, I think she should sit down and relax a little bit and have more patience.
But like I said before the star of the boo
Katrina
Jan 26, 2016 Katrina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kate Stanislaski Kimball came home to begin a new life. The only thing more perfect than the beautiful, dilapidated building she'd bought for her new dance school is Brody O'Connell, the frustrating and fascinating contractor she's hired for the renovation. Brody knows Kate is the daughter of Natasha Stanislaski: pampered, perfect, and not at all the right woman for him. But he longs to make her his.
Kate Millin
Mar 15, 2016 Kate Millin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am sad to see the last of the Stanislaski's ride into the sunset. Kate is the youngest daughter of Spence and Natasha. She has given up her life as a dancer as she wants to go back to her roots and start a dance school in her home town. She buys a large building, but it needs a lot of work, so enter Brody a single widower with a young son, Jack, and a builder too. I love the involvement of Jack in the story as it develops.
abi rafon
i thought it will bore the hell out of me for this is the first time i ever read a nora roberts that do not have a glimpse of suspense or mystery which im getting used to read from her. but dear, it stole my heart especially jack and most importantly the "will you marry us" part.
Melissa
This was actually the first Stanislaskis book that I read and I thought it was wonderful. Kate and Brody made a wonderful couple and I just loved Jack. He was so precious. A really great read that avidly kept my interest.
Beth Cox
Jul 10, 2014 Beth Cox rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I live to read Nora Roberts' romances between really long novels because they're easy and always have a happy ending. This book was wonderfully sweet, schmoopy and so good! A single father raising his son after the mothers death learns to live again. The little boy is so sweet!!!
Sue
Sep 12, 2016 Sue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 enjoyed it probably because I enjoyed this serial family. Baby Kate all grown up and moving back to her home town and finds herself repeating her mothers' history (book 1 of this series). Not all of it, it had it's own unique moments. More like she falls for man with a child she adores.

Ali
Mar 26, 2014 Ali rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book, loved the series. Borrowed the book as an ebook from my local library, only to realise by page 5 that I read this book before. Remembered I love the book, so i decide to keep on going. I've read 3 books in the series, have 1 on hold and hopefully my library will get the last 2.
ms bookjunkie
Story: Old favorite comfort read. Makes me happy. *warm fuzzies* *happy heart* 5 stars

Narration: Good basic narrative, acceptable to good to great voices (female voices better), pretty good accents. Only a couple of funny intonations. 3.5-4 stars
Chris
Feb 03, 2015 Chris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've really fallen for this entire series, it's more lighthearted and less repetitive than some other series by NR. This was just a cute, fun romantic read- and sometimes, that's what you need.
İlkim
Seriye çok güzel bir final... İlk kitapta yaşananlara benzer şeyler yazmak bence çok zekice, bu serisiyle yazara bir kere daha hayran oldum.
Alan
Mar 10, 2015 Alan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

A typical read from Nora Roberts, a look into the lives of a not so typical family and as always with the hero's riding off into the sunset!
Titinha Scaeiro
E mais 1... "Gotei"... =D
Amy Hilliges
Once upon a time, some 25 years ago, when I was a teen and read a lot of romance novels, I remember reading a few Nora Roberts books and enjoying them.

Although I love romantic stories, I rarely read genre romance novels now because I find them too sappy, predictable and unchallenging. But as an author, I was “researching” the genre and decided who better to look at than one of the most prolific and successful romance novelist. I also enjoy dancing and have been taking an adult beginner ballet c
Lonni
Mar 06, 2017 Lonni rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
The shortest of the novels thus far. Still a fun read.
Alayne
Feb 20, 2017 Alayne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was different - it was the female protagonist who was sexually aggressive. A story that kept me interested and entertained.
Rebecca Rose
Dec 27, 2010 Rebecca Rose rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kate Stanislaski Kimball is home from a profitable career in dance. Ballet has been her passion since childhood and now she wants to teach. She's picked out the perfect building. All it needs is some love and a lot of renovations. After a chance meeting with her mothers contractor, Body O'Connell, Kate has decided that ballet isn't her only passion.

She's pampered, spoiled and a socialite--plus, the last thing a widowed single dad needs. Except, he craves her. Kate's beautiful, irritating, and a
Bridget
I am not going to review every Nora Roberts book that I have read in the past because she is quite prolific and it would get redundant and I honestly cannot remember all the plots. I think someone finds someone else attractive but at least one cannot admit it so there is sexual tension, then lots of sex, and then they live happily ever after? Sometimes there is some magic , a family legacy, or a mystery. Certainly not great works of literature (however still 100% better than “the grapes of wrath ...more
Jessica
Dec 02, 2012 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, children
this book was very good but it sort of faded into the background of the stanislaski series. kate was a very likeable character her stubbornness was entertaining but always the right tone for the storyline. she didnt really have depth the way the other heroines did...her background as far as we know is perfectly stable with no major upsets which is frankly kinda boring. brody was sweet and sexy and a decent hero but he was far too much of a worrywart for my tastes. he was a very good dad though w ...more
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • Royal's Child (The Justice Way, #3)
  • Wish Come True (Carson Springs, #3)
  • The Royal Marriage Arrangement
  • Father's Day
  • Innocent in Death (In Death, #24)
  • Home Torn
  • Hollywood & Vine
  • Absolutely Famous (Famous, #2)
  • Sins of Omission (Sins, #1)
  • Never Stay Past Midnight
  • The New Glucose Revolution: The Authoritative Guide to the Glycemic Index--the Dietary Solution for Lifelong Health
  • Feudlings in Flames (Fate on Fire, #2)
  • Royally Screwed
Nora Roberts is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 200 novels, including The Obsession, The Liar, The Collector, Whiskey Beach and coming in June 2017, Come Sundown. She is also the author of the futuristic suspense In Death series written under the pen name J.D. Robb. There are more than 500 million copies of her books in print.
More about Nora Roberts...

The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians (6 books)
  • Taming Natasha (The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians #1)
  • Luring A Lady (The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians #2)
  • Falling for Rachel (The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians #3)
  • Convincing Alex (The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians #4)
  • Waiting For Nick (The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians #5)