Start by marking “Spartan Heart: Part Two (Spartan Heart, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spartan Heart: Part Two (Spartan Heart, #2)

Spartan Heart: Part Two (Spartan Heart #2)

Sent away to college in America, Evangeline swore she would never return to England. Anger loses its value when tragedy forces her home to assume ownership of the family's beloved Greco-Roman museum.

Placing a foolish, drunken kiss on a Greek statue in the museum's basement, Evangeline unknowingly frees a Spartan prince from an evil oracle's curse. Suddenly, her lonely life
Nook, 234 pages
Published April 11th 2011 by Astraea Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Spartan Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spartan Heart

Jane
Apr 28, 2011 Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any fan of paranormal romance
Recommended to Jane by: kristine Cheney
Shelves: kindle, 4
Jane
Apr 30, 2011 Jane rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4

** spoiler alert ** Thankfully part 2 picked up exactly were part 1 had left me hanging from the rafters by my fingernails. . . . . Evan was in a very dangerous situation with Phillip and the life of her unborn babies was at risk………. Dorien came just in the nick of time to save her after she had accidentally fallen down the stairs and was left injured and bleeding. I lost a bit of respect for Dorien at this point because he was angry when he discovered Evan had been keeping her pregnancy a secre
Book Chatter-Cath
May 14, 2011 Book Chatter-Cath rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Well Part 2 was everything I was hoping for and much, much more.
I really don't want to give away any spoilers but OMGosh you are going to love the other Spartans that make an appearance (we are talking H.O.T!!!)
The second installment was well thought out and I felt it flowed a little better than Part 1.
The characters were richer and fuller and I connected with them more.
Lots of plot twists and turns, angst and sorrow, and a tear jerking HEA. (Yes some tears were shed!!)

Spartan Heart Part 2 was o
Mariela
Aug 03, 2016 Mariela rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!
Katrina
Apr 15, 2011 Katrina rated it it was amazing
Leanne
May 30, 2011 Leanne rated it it was amazing
I just can't say enough about this series! I love it! Also, I can't wait for the next book. Spartan Heart 2 is a continuation of Spartan Heart 1 which was also an awesome book.
I just couldn't put it down. From believable characters to action packed scenes this read kept me up late into the night with wanting to know what would happen next. Evangeline is pregnant with twins and her belly is growing rapidly. Spartan Dorien who was once cursed into being a statue is very concerned about his family'
Kristina
May 31, 2011 Kristina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The first one was good...This one was even better.

After the first fabulous part, I was skeptical that the author could write another part that was as good as the first... Well, Kristine Cheney blew my expectations out of the water. This book is an emotional roller coaster. Filled with humor, romance, adventure, and love. It has a perfect balance of everything. There are twists and turns. I read this book so fast, that by the time I reached the end, I wanted to read it again because I missed the
Teameric
Apr 28, 2011 Teameric rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was much more adventure filled than part 1 and I loved the addition of even more 'hot' warriors............How lucky is Evangeline to have so many protectors?!

It was a lovely ending after I'd cried my heart out.
Tiffany
Apr 30, 2011 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
I didn't want this one to END :( I can't wait for the next book Kristine! amazing amazing work! I devoured both of the books in less than two days. that's just how good they are. I had an insanely hard time putting these books down! Captivated me to the very end!
Cecilia
Apr 21, 2011 Cecilia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is an emotional roller coaster! It's thrilling, passionate, and it will keep ur pulse racing! Great books! Must read! Luv luv luv it!
Denise
Feb 02, 2012 Denise rated it it was amazing
Great story!!! Evangeline falls for a hot immortal who has already been claimed by a evil witch. You have to read this its amazing....
Benita Vehnom  Ruiz
Oct 20, 2011 Benita Vehnom Ruiz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexy-man
An amazing read, would recommend this book to anyone!!! I don't think I cried so much since BDB Zsadists book. OMG all I have to say is Demona is a bitch who deserves to DIE!!!!!!
Maria
Jul 17, 2011 Maria rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Loved Loved Loved this book!!
Ressa Empbra
Aug 16, 2011 Ressa Empbra rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Greek Mythology Lovers
Recommended to Ressa by: Kristine Cheney
Yoshay L.L
“he liked the way her copper stare flashed perdition and venom. The little spitfire had reeled his head back good when she dared to punch his face. Philip liked her sass. Calculated thoughts gave away the brilliance of her intelligence. She was smart as she was beautiful. Her mind never ceased plotting. This woman came fully stocked with an impressive arsenal of mutiny.” (Chapter One)

Philip, another Spartan warrior is brought back to life from his statued existence by Demona. To materialize her
Kim
Dec 27, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
~ First Reviewed 2011 ~

*** Major Spoiler Alert***

OMG!!! Do you all remember the shockingly twisted ending in the first part of this story? Poor Evan found herself at the mercy of a hulking big rapist!! So as you can imagine that is exactly where this book starts off. Talk about at the end of your seat material. From the word go I was caught up in it all. There was so much going on, and I was entranced!!

The book starts off from our rapists point of view, and we soon come to realise that he isn't
SATIN SUE
Jun 11, 2011 SATIN SUE rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2011 Laura rated it liked it
Spartan Heart, Part Two by Kristine Cheney is an entertaining, romantic paranormal story. It has an exciting beginning with colorful characters bringing this tale to life. It’s filled with hunky men.

Evan is a likeable heroine. She displays kindness, forgiveness, and graciousness at different times. Tommy, a mortal, is surprisingly chivalrous. Taryn, Evan’s best friend, is an interesting, complex character, and of course the hero, Dorian is wonderful.

Suspense is created with several pressing que
Chandra
Dec 09, 2014 Chandra rated it it was amazing
Just hold the phone! Do you remember that 3 star rating that I gave Spartan Heart 1. Do you remember how I suggested the book to be YA. Well just hold on just a doggone minute.

SPARTAN HEART 2 is A-W-E-S-O-M-E and you will not be able to put the book down. A romance book up down and all the way around. SH1 appeared to jump over scenes. Oh no! SH2 was wonderful. This book will leave you wanting more more more.

This is some good stuff. Hey Kristine Cheney wherever you are....can I have SH3 like righ
Helen
Dec 05, 2011 Helen rated it really liked it
Such a fast paced read... Time just flys by with this book. No really, it goes really fast with this book. Only four stars though because I feel that with the fast pace of this story line you really miss out on getting to know the characters more, you really miss getting to know them better. Otherwise there was other good points that could keep you interested. The ending was so abrupt and fast, and left me begging for more. I can't wait to read the next...
Danielle Williams
Dec 03, 2011 Danielle Williams rated it it was amazing
I am happy to say that Kristine Cheney does not disappoint in the 2nd installment of the Spartan Heart series. The story of Dorien and Evan continues and we are introduced to a few of Dorien's brothers in arms. As Demona continues to cause problems the toughest challange is yet to come. Love truly conquers all and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part in this epic saga.
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Rating - 3.5

It was good, I liked how it started right where part 1 ended. Not sure that I would so quickly trust Philip, that was a bit unrealistic but I loved the added brothers.
Anne
Mar 12, 2014 Anne rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent series and there are two more to come great news for those who love this series.
Ceecee
Ceecee rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2012
Missy
Jun 23, 2013 Missy rated it it was amazing
Wonderful! Amazing! Heartful! Tearful! Awesome series!
Stephanie Taylor
Stephanie Taylor rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2012
T.M. Smith
T.M. Smith rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2012
Marta
Marta rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2014
Trisha Kirkendoll
Trisha Kirkendoll rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2012
Rigo Nepita
Rigo Nepita rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • A Twist of Fate
  • The Indian Rose
  • Circles in Time
  • Journey in Time
  • Forever You (Fairy Tale Match, #2)
  • Pure Blood (Time Spirit Trilogy, #3)
  • Her Dark Knight
  • Always and Forever
  • Written in Stone
  • Playing Love's Odds
  • Gallimore
  • Seven Weeks to Forever (A Love Story)
  • By Royal Command
  • Chosen (Daughters of the Sea #3)
  • The Fire of Thieves
  • Rawhide and Roses
  • Dragon Wings (The Amethyst Dragon, #1)
  • What the Heart Sees
Kristine Cheney is an award-winning author of paranormal and contemporary romance and an Arizona native. She's been married twenty-two years to her high school sweetheart, Brett, and is the mother of Taryn, Brett Tyler, and Zackary, and is Grammy to Parker, Ivy, and Evely'nn. A huge labrador lover, she is mom to yellow lab Magnus and to the very naughty (and huge) white Labra-doodle puppy Brody.

Ho
More about Kristine Cheney...

Spartan Heart (2 books)
  • Spartan Heart (Spartan Heart, #1)