Start by marking “The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #1)

The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys #1)

Callahan Cowboys are bachelors for life!That is, until Pete Callahan's wily aunt delivers her ultimatum. The first Callahan to marry and have children--the more kids the better--wins the family ranch.

Like his five brothers, Pete never considered himself the marrying kind. And that's just fine with Jackie Samuels, a hardworking nurse who seems perfectly happy with her and P
Paperback, Harlequin American Romance #1354, 217 pages
Published May 3rd 2011 by Harlequin (first published May 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy's Triplets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy's Triplets

Yona
Nov 07, 2012 Yona rated it it was ok
2.5 stars.

It wasn't so bad,but it was very fake. How could 6 brothers who lived with their aunt for years don't know that she is married to the butler. How was it possible to lose the ranch? Or for their parents to be supposedly dead but to don't know where are they buried and don't even wonder or to want to go there? How can you be in love with someone for 5 years and see him only once a week for sex in the same time hiding it from everyone. And I can go on and one and on..

The idea of the book
Debbie
Feb 14, 2015 Debbie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not like I usually like my romances, but I enjoyed it because of the baby theme. Love baby themed romances of any kind.
Terisa
Aug 22, 2014 Terisa rated it it was ok
Jackie Samuels is tired of the once a week hook ups that she and Pete Callahan have had every Saturday night for the past five years. She wants something more and it's obvious that he doesn't otherwise he would have said so.

Pete Callahan lives for his Saturday nights with Jackie when he can spoil her and stay all night. Their secret has been going on fir five years and while he would like something more but Jackie obviously isn't ready.

It was all I could do to finish this book! There were so man
Mariana Bezerra
I liked a few books from this series, but read them out of order, so this is actually the first one and was released a few years ago. So this is more of an introduction to the characters and the city. I do love a good Harlequin book with babies and pregnancy.

So Pete is the oldest and had no idea about the secrets his Aunt Fiona was keeping and to after discovering all his life could be changed, made him think and decide to act. So he went after the woman he loved for years and now she’s pregnant
Tia
May 10, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
The hero and heroine were dating, she wanted a future, he didn't seem to and this had been going on for five years. Suddenly she thinks she's pregnant and he wants to get married. Later she finds out the whole scheme behind that but loves him too much to care. She marries him, has his babies and they live happily ever after or until book two in this ongoing series.

I thought this book was pretty rockin'! At other times I felt it slow down and get a bit boring. I don't know if I have anymore books
Brenda (b)
I liked the story for the most part. There was a moment or two when I thought`huh?` because a bit of information did quite line up with something from earlier. All in all, I felt this book was just average. ...more
Karen
Aug 24, 2011 Karen rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book..It's the 1st in a series about 6 brothers and their aunt who's wanting them to get married and settle down..A little bit of mystery mixed in..I enjoy light books that are about family and babies..
Inês Silva
Jul 25, 2015 Inês Silva rated it really liked it
The brothers ignorance about almost everything concerning the Diablo ranch, their aunt Fiona, Burke and the rest is a bit weird. You'd have to be blind, deaf and stupid to miss all that. But still a nice story.
Bernette Beals
Aug 09, 2015 Bernette Beals rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Cowboy's Triplets review

The Cowboy's Triplets is a fun first book in the Callahan Cowboys series written by author Tina Leonard. It's a very cute story.
Tasha
Jun 28, 2013 Tasha rated it it was amazing
The First book in a Possibly Fabulous series, only on the first book so can't say if it is going to be spell binding or not but I believe it will be
Anita Baxter
Anita Baxter rated it it was ok
Jul 15, 2015
Angel
Angel rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2015
Victoria Wright
Victoria Wright rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2013
Patsy
Patsy rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2014
Ashley Jett
Ashley Jett rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Sarah C
Sarah C rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2012
halle
halle rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2016
Annalee
Annalee rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2013
Gita Keswani
Gita Keswani rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2014
Diamond
Diamond rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2011
Alisha
Alisha rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2013
Trudi
Trudi rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2016
Nicole Smith
Nicole Smith rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2011
Mare
Mare rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2014
Colleen White
Colleen White rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2013
Jane
Jane rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2012
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2017
Jessica R
Jessica R rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2012
Kamiko Sullivan
Kamiko Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Prodigal's Christmas Reunion (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #6)
  • Revealed: A Prince and a Pregnancy (Hot Bed of Scandal #2)
  • Kids Is a 4-Letter Word
  • Uncovering Her Nine Month Secret
  • Valente's Baby (Valente, #3; Billionaires and Babies, #5)
  • Sweet Surrender, Baby Surprise (Duke Brothers #2)
  • The Consequence He Must Claim
  • Royal's Child (The Justice Way, #3)
  • The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #3)
  • Baby Bequest (Billionaires and Babies, #4)
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby (Sarantos Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #14)
  • The Virgin Sex Queen
  • Unwrapped (Hunk for the Holidays, #3)
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • Forgotten Mistress, Secret Love-Child (Regally Wed #2)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Hard Irish (Weldon, #3)
  • Bite of the Moon: Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance Boxed Set
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Tina Leonard has sold over 3.2 million copies of her books. She has made the New York Times, USA Today, Waldenbooks, Bookscan, and Ingrambook bestseller lists, and has written over seventy books and special projects. Her work has been published by Harlequin Books, Samhain Publishing, London Bridge, Diversion Books, and Random House ...more
More about Tina Leonard...

Callahan Cowboys (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Cowboy's Bonus Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #2)
  • The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)
  • His Valentine Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #4)
  • Cowboy Sam's Quadruplets (Callahan Cowboys, #5)
  • A Callahan Wedding (Callahan Cowboys, #6)
  • The Renegade Cowboy Returns (Callahan Cowboys, #7)/ Texas Lullaby (The Morgan Men, #1)
  • The Cowboy Soldier's Sons (Callahan Cowboys, #8)
  • A Callahan Outlaw's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #9)
  • His Callahan Bride's Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #10)
  • Branded by a Callahan (Callahan Cowboys, #11)