Start by marking “Zits'n'Bits” as Want to Read:
Read eBook

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A wonderfully wacky collection of poems for children of all ages. Includes My Cat (the Vampire!), Spider on my Ceiling, Zits, I Want to be Five and The Abominable Snowdrop! From touching to hilarious, there's somethiing for everyone!
Published April 8th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Zits'n'Bits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zits'n'Bits

Lisa Vandiver
I enjoyed reading this book to my daughter as much as she enjoyed having me read it to her. We laughed,she gasped at some of the 'scary' parts. I recommend this book to any mommy out there who is looking for an entertaining and different kind of read for your child. This is definitely a fantastic read for children. Shaun Allan should definitely write more children's books. It was easy to give this book an easy Five Star!!!
Shaun Allan
May 07, 2015 Shaun Allan added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Love it. Wacky collection of poems aimed at children - but there's plenty in there I liked myself!
Aspiring Cw
Aspiring Cw marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Rick F.
Rick F. marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2011
D.M. Raver
D.M. Raver marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2011
Announce/Brag/Sho...: New 5 star Review! 3 10 Aug 28, 2011 12:22AM
Nurture Your BOOK...: New 5 star Review! 1 3 Aug 27, 2011 08:44AM
A writer of many prize winning short stories and poems, Shaun Allan has written for more years than he would perhaps care to remember. Having once run an online poetry and prose magazine, he has appeared on Sky television to debate, against a major literary agent, the pros and cons of internet publishing as opposed to the more traditional method

Many of his personal experiences and memories are wov
More about Shaun Allan...
Sin Dark Places Mr. Composure (The Purge: Anarchy) Welcome the Night The Four Wotsits of the Doodad