Start by marking “Slaying the Mouse: A True Story of Healing in the Spiritual Realms” as Want to Read:
Slaying the Mouse: A True Story of Healing in the Spiritual Realms

Slaying the Mouse: A True Story of Healing in the Spiritual Realms

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
When 19-year old Jason mysteriously slips into a deep coma, family members and doctors are baffled. Seeking answers, the family contacts author and shamanic healer Wendy Halley. Using the ancient practice of Shamanic Trance, Wendy begins a 9-month odyssey into the 'dreamtime' world, where she and Jason will connect in a healing journey that transcends geography, distance, ...more
Published November 1st 2006 by Lulu.com

To ask other readers questions about Slaying the Mouse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slaying the Mouse

Bethany Andrews
Oct 25, 2010 Bethany Andrews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, non-fiction
Let me start by saying that I LOVED this book..when I picked it up I was really in the mood for something different, and that's definitely what I got. The night I started it I had to force myself to put it down and go to sleep..and I finished it shortly after waking up the next morning..its a quick and easy read, but one that will stay with you long after you finish it.

The author, Wendy Stofan Halley, is contacted by the family of a young man who mysteriously slips into a coma. The doctors in ch
Zinta
Jan 05, 2009 Zinta rated it liked it
"Healing is simply a matter of paying attention to the wisdom of your body, mind and heart," writes author and psychotherapist, Wendy Stofan Halley.

About the author:

"Driven by a desire to explore healing possibilities beyond the scope of contemporary practices, Wendy became involved in the study and practice of Shamanic healing with an emphasis in Hawaiian mysticism and healing methods. She offers healing, counseling, and experiential workshops through Lucid Path Healing Arts."

Sure, I'm adven
Bethany Andrews

Dana
Dana rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2013
Lara Slesar
Lara Slesar marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2009
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2007