Shameful Desires 1: Enslaved

Shameful Desires 1: Enslaved (Shameful desires)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Jeremy Piper has idolized Andre Jackson for years, and now Andre is acting in Jeremy's movie. But the fledgling screenwriter is quickly disillusioned with the flesh-and-blood actor, who strikes him as rude and narcissistic. When the talk turns to bondage scenes, Andre throws down the gauntlet, swearing he can break Jeremy's will with erotic spanking. Jeremy refuses to subm...more
Published April 6th 2011 by Fanny Press

To ask other readers questions about Shameful Desires 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shameful Desires 1

Cindi
I don't normally read books with heavy BDSM. While I'm all about reading about good sex play in books, I don't get off on reading stories where the sex play gets to the point of this one. While the physical part of it was bad enough, though not bad enough to make me discontinue the reading, it was how one character was broken down to the point that he was in this book. That is not sexy to me in any way, nor is it healthy. This is proven dramatically as this story plays out.

Jeremy is married to a...more
Elisa Rolle
There are various level of comfort for me on regard of BDSM and maybe Enslaved reached almost the upper limit. I’m saying almost since indeed it’s tempered, sweetened by the romance, and by the “Hollywood” allure that makes everything easier, but still, be aware that the BDSM component is quite heavy.

The story starts almost like a dream, Jeremy is a unsatisfied man trapped in an unhappy marriage; almost like an escape from reality, Jeremy first fell in love with a television actor, a man he saw...more
Kassa
Shameful Desires 1: Enslaved is presumably the first in a series of books about Andre and Jeremy. I definitely won’t be continuing with this series unfortunately as the bad writing, cliché characters, and overwhelming sex scenes left much to be desired. I wouldn’t recommend this book sadly on any level either. I don’t think it hits the right BDSM note or the right romance note. It feels flat, empty, and utterly predictable.

The plot revolves around Jeremy and Andre. Jeremy is a nurse with a huge...more
Virginia
Sandy Malone
SOOO HOT yeah yeah yeah sooooo HOT, i usually dont like BDSM books, but for some reason this on called to me, while i cringed in all the beating of the ass parts, it was an awesome book!
Eve
Sep 13, 2012 Eve marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought
Kindle freebie 9.13.12
Tad
Tad marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
L. Crawford
L. Crawford marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Dark-Kai
Dark-Kai marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012
Carson hall
Carson hall marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2012
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2012
Cecilia Rodriguez
Cecilia Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2012
Jane
Jane added it
Sep 14, 2012
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2012
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Rachael
Rachael marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Always hungry for ways to create more sparks in life, P.J. Proud enjoys drawing and painting in addition to writing, music, exercise (a fanatic!), skiing, getting lost in the woods (thanks to being directionally impaired), helping people, and spending as much time with family as possible.

From the author's website.
More about P.J. Proud...
Mastered (Shameful Desires, #2) Shameful Desires 3: Unbound (The Shameful Desires Trilogy) Shameful Desires 3 Shameful Desires 1: Enslaved