Start by marking “How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God's warnings and guidance” as Want to Read:
How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God's warnings and guidance

How to Interpret Dreams and Visions: Understanding God's warnings and guidance

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  241 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Is God Trying to Tell You Something?
Have you ever had a dream or vision that was so vivid that it remained with you for days? It is possible that your dream had a spiritual connotation and your vision was a message from God.

In How to Interpret Dreams and Visions, best-selling author and evangelist Perry Stone explains the guidance and warnings encrypted in our visions
Published May 3rd 2011 by Charisma House (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about How to Interpret Dreams and Visions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Interpret Dreams and Visions

Elizabeth
Jul 28, 2012 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Perry Stone is a christian author who covers a great deal of topics most don't. There's no question that every person will have a dream at one point or another. Possibly some will even have visions. But both experiences often leave people searching for interpretations. What did that dream mean? Is it a warning? Is it advice? Is it preparation for things to come?
This book was a must read for me because this is a subject I find fascinating. Reading secular books about dreams can lead the reader
John Stubler
Pretty good read

Although the narrative sounds interesting, it reads as a confessional on all the authors dreams in His lifetime. At first this tended to bother me. It sounded more like stuff being made up to support the substance of the book. But the more I read the more interesting it became. At the end of the book there is an in-depth analysis of symbols and their meanings according to the author when they appear in your dreams or visions. The one topic not covered in the book is what if you d
Christian D. Hernández
Dec 01, 2013 Christian D. Hernández rated it it was amazing
This book give you a very clear knowledge about this realm of christian life! Dreams and visions are one of the ways where God reveals and shows His will. Every dream and vision contain messages from heaven.
Let's discover these and more in the pages of Perry Stone's book!!

~Christian Hernández~
Brittney Comes
May 14, 2015 Brittney Comes rated it it was ok
This book didn't really teach you how to do what its title promises. It was mostly a collection of dreams and visions from the author he believed he had interpreted and other examples used to illustrate what he believes you can do to control them or understand them. There isn't a really clear message in the book about the how's or why's. If someone likes this book its probably because it seems like his interpretations are true because the symbolism almost makes connections. There are few who act ...more
Sherline
May 17, 2014 Sherline rated it it was amazing
He makes it easier to understand how to go about understanding your dreams and differentiating what is prophetic and informational or something that is bringing about remembrance of current or past events. A wonderful read and total recommend.
Mark Mccay
Mar 09, 2013 Mark Mccay rated it it was amazing
Awesome book full of sound Biblical wisdom and personal stories.
Lee Rubsam
Dec 19, 2014 Lee Rubsam rated it it was amazing
Perry Stone comes from a somewhat different prophetic stream than those whose books I usually read on prophetic topics. I like that, because it widens my perspective. I found his book to be very helpful. The best part was the listing at the end of the book of 50 common dream symbols found in the Bible. Perry's explanation of them was phenomenal! I only wish the list had been larger.
Chris Conrad
Nov 13, 2014 Chris Conrad rated it liked it
Good read but not the best insight to actually interpreting dreams and visions. Mostly he gives his own life experiences but still very interesting. Limited symbol definitions though, which I think most people would expect with that title.
Adrienna
Perry Stone writes a book on some of the biblical examples and principles to dictate how God always shows us His vision through dreams, mentally or literally in the Spirit and works through generations, things are passed down generations. He speaks on warnings and guidance as well, then on the meaning or interpretation dreams also included an appendix which gives some prime detonation.

There is confidence and boldness for the future where God allows men to enter in the dream dimension to receive
LaRonda Koffi
May 22, 2014 LaRonda Koffi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

I have a lot of dreams that either transpire in a period of time or contain lots of symbolism. This book is insightful and encouraging.
BibleHope
May 25, 2016 BibleHope rated it it was amazing
Great book to help understand our dreams and how to interpret them. I'm reading again a second time. :)
Shola
Dec 02, 2013 Shola rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-books
Interesting book,well research both from personal experience and Biblical point . perry stone seems to know what he is talking about,when it comes to dreams and visions. Anyone who needs some understanding in this matter should go for this book first cos there are many junk out there concerning the matter of dreams and visions. This book will give you a good foundation as to what next book to read if you need to read more concerning dreams and visions
Gerald
Sep 30, 2015 Gerald rated it liked it
I was really disappointed by this book. The title is a little misleading cos I didn't find information that will help in interpreting dreams and visions. Understand Your Dreams Now by Doug Addison Understand Your Dreams Now Spiritual Dream Interpretation by Doug Addison is a better book on the subject matter.
Sheebabharath
Jan 27, 2014 Sheebabharath marked it as to-read
Wessel van der Merwe
Dec 29, 2013 Wessel van der Merwe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religion
An abridged version of "How to interpret dreams an visions" by the same author. It is a great book and recommended reading for all people who are interested in the prophetic or if you would like to know more about dreams and visions. Not very opinionated but rather stick to the Bible interpretation of dreams and visions. I appreciate the real experiences examples.
Rick Kalbach
Oct 24, 2012 Rick Kalbach rated it it was amazing
Solid teaching of what the Bible has to state about special dreams and/or visions that at times God chooses to give a person. Sometimes as a warning, or to prepare one for what is to come.
I found the book to be a source of encouragement to me in life's journey.
Vicki
May 21, 2013 Vicki rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religion
Love that the copy I have is a leather bound volume, loved the feel. Thinking of printing and binding the electronic copy of "Democracy in America" by Alexis de Toqueville and binding it similarly, so that I will finish reading it. :)
Elizabeth Robinson
May 13, 2014 Elizabeth Robinson rated it liked it
This book was okay. Again I found it a rehashing of earlier books and things to do sometimes. I really liked the dream meaning dictionary at the end though. I wouldn't mind giving this another read sometime.
Adam Johns
Great sequel to "Purging your house and pruning your family tree" - some overlap between the two but lots of good info and compelling personal accounts. Highly recommend the audio book.
Pat Hawthorne
Jul 09, 2013 Pat Hawthorne rated it really liked it
Perry Stone not only does a good job of explaining dreams, but also about listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit concerning the dreams.
Natalie
Dec 11, 2011 Natalie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended. Will review after some further organization of thoughts & reflections...
Michael Williams
The contents of this book was very helpful and to hear Perry Stone's story was amazing.
Desiree
Jan 05, 2016 Desiree rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone interested in dreams and visions
EXCELLENT!!!
Connie Smith
Jun 17, 2013 Connie Smith rated it it was amazing
Good book :)
Brittany Goodrich
Brittany Goodrich marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Nick Opoku
Nick Opoku marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Theresa Huitron
Theresa Huitron marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Emmanuel T.
Emmanuel T. marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
  • Hell: Separate Truth from Fiction and Get Your Toughest Questions Answered
  • The Purpose and Power of Authority
  • A Cry for Justice
  • Everyone's Guide to Demons & Spiritual Warfare: Simple, Powerful Tools for Outmaneuvering Satan in Your Daily Life
  • Unconditional?: The call of Jesus to radical forgiveness
  • Psalm 91: God's Shield of Protection
  • 100 Days of Favor: Daily Readings From Unmerited Favor
  • Prayers that Release Heaven On Earth: Align Yourself with God and Bring His Peace, Joy, and Revival to Your World
  • What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care?: Answers to the Big Questions of Life
  • Revise Us Again: Living from a Renewed Christian Script
  • The Art of War for Spiritual Battle: Essential Tactics and Strategies for Spiritual Warfare
  • Everything: What You Give and What You Gain to Become Like Jesus
  • Dream Language: The Prophetic Power of Dreams, Revelations, and the Spirit of Wisdom
  • Nudge: Awakening Each Other to the God Who's Already There
  • 5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Son
  • Every Man, God's Man
  • Rules of Engagement: Preparing for Your Role in the Spiritual Battle
  • The Church Awakening: An Urgent Call for Renewal
Perry Stone directs one of America’s fastest growing ministries - Voice of Evangelism. From its 70,000 square foot International Ministry Center, Voice of Evangelism is striving to reach the world with the gospel of Christ through revivals, television, audio/video media, printed material, and missionary sponsorship. Perry has authored over forty books and booklets; produced over one hundred videos ...more
More about Perry Stone...