Her Five Favorite Words (5 Favorite, #1)

Her Five Favorite Words (5 Favorite #1)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  368 ratings  ·  77 reviews
Coffee has never tasted so sexy.

Becca always starts her day sipping a latte and watching the piping hot Mr. Sexy. When they get stuck together in an elevator, it only takes a minute for Becca's panic attack to take over. What she needs is to focus on something else. Something hot. Something dirty. Good thing Mr. Sexy knows a thing or two about distraction.
ebook
Published April 2nd 2010 by Breathless Press

Diana~
I just bought this ten minutes ago! But wow, was it one hot read. If you love dirty talk and you're in the mood for a story with mindless hot sex... then this is the one you should go for. I'm really not kidding about that. I mean, it was only a dollars worth of a book and the cover was smoking hot so I guess you could say it was worth your buck, lol! It was definitely a delicious debut by the author and I hope that her next books will be longer with a steady plot and character development.

As fo...more
Among The Muses
Originally Posted at The Forbidden Bookshelf

Have a fantasy about the stranger at your office? How about a fantasy of an elevator that gets stuck with only you and said hot, stranger, office guy? Have thirty minutes to divulge yourself in this fantasy? Well then let me introduce you to Her 5 Favorite Words.

This extremely easy, quick read (as in literally 30 minutes) is smokin' hot and fulfills that fantasy of finally getting your ten minutes in heaven with the stranger at the office you've had yo...more
Wminbc
Hawt and fun...coffee plus Hawt guy! Fast and feisty !
CaroB
meh!
Jennifer (random jendsmit)
ok... I knew there would be no story here - short and hot and heavy and dirty - I liked it I have to admit

This was short and only took me about 15-20 minutes to actually read it.

It was hot and steamy and then funny - I liked the end...

--------------------------

Becca stands in line every morning for two things - a latte and a look at "Mr. Sexy" ... She fantasizes about what will happen and what she can do to him. On this particular morning she and "Mr. Sexy" are in the elevator when it stops work...more
♥The Kat's Meow♥
Her Five Favorite Words by Gina Gordon Piping hot. No, not the latte, the story. Fast, roller-coaster ride -- er, read.
gert
this took me about five minutes to read. seriously. its basically a sex fantasy come to life. too quick to be satisfying (pun intended) and although only a 99 cent read from amazon, still feel ripped off.
Tina
Hot. Elevator. Sex.

No further review is needed. :D
Maxine
Short and cute. A fun 30-page novella.
Cecile
Holy crap... You want hard, fast, hot, heavy, take no prisoners kinda read.... Then I am yelling at you my friend to go get this book!!! HOLY shit. I will never feel the same on an elevator again!!!
Again, this is a super short hot story... and I am not giving another word about this book... Why... Cuz I am sooo stoked that Ms. Gordon will be here at my place tomorrow!!!!

To tease you with just the right about of information... here is an excerpt from Ms. Gina's place:

Excerpt
His mouth came down on...more
Kimberly
My review is cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-r...

Becca starts every morning with a hot latte and an even hotter daydream about the mysterious Mr. Sexy. They’ve never been introduced, but Mr. Sexy is the star of Becca’s fantasies. When the two find themselves trapped in an elevator, Becca’s claustrophobia hits and Mr. Sexy needs to find a way to distract her – fast. And Mr. Sexy’s idea of distraction is about to rock Becca’s world…

Hasn’t everyone fantasize...more
Breathless Press
Chereb
Jan 07, 2013 Chereb added it
Lesson learned...if the book is super cheap just know it's going to be a short one...35 pages to be exact. I didn't see anywhere when I purchased the e-book how many pages there were? An average e-book of 300 or so pages is around 13 bucks...so in essence you're paying the same amount of money no real deal here. I feel as if the wool was pulled over my eyes but it won't happen again. I tried to do the right thing by PAYING for a book but if the Kobo store isn't going to give a better indication...more
ARe Cafe
This was an exceptionally hot, extremely quick read. A typical fantasy, well written and sizzling sexy, I found this to be a wonderful few minute detour to my day. Becca was a well defined character and Jordan is delicious. The shortness of the story added to the heady breathlessness of their encounter. I’m a sucker for happily-ever-after and this delivered an ending which felt that way to me. This short story delivered just what I was expecting and this author has been added to my must-read lis...more
Justine
This very short book definitely gets to the point. Who hasn't had this fantasy ??? Come on girls you know you have.
Tbanks
I thought this was a joke and a ripoff! I know it was only .99 cents, but seriously how can this be called a book? It was 35 pages on my playbook and took me 10 minutes to read. I was thinking there was something wrong with my reader and then it said that I was 100% through the book. Literally this is one tidbit of a book, lame! Don't waste your money.
~ Cariad ~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
A solid 4 star tickle of a book!

More of a two chapter read BUT it was really good!
One of my fantasies right there on Kindle - YUM!

Continues into the Office for book 2...

Put your feet up with a latte and a cupcake for a VERY HOT 20 minute thrill!!
Dorothy Shaw
This was an adorable short story. The sex scene could have been a little longer but all in all the author did a great job. Its the perfect fantasy story. I have to say, it left me wanting more. The chemistry between these two characters was outstanding!
Tammy
Dec 05, 2012 Tammy added it
I downloaded the book from Kobo and only got 58 pages? Is there more pages then that because it kinda leaves you hanging. Can someone one out there tell me if there is and where I can get the full version of the book. Thanks.
"Chelsea"
Incredibly sexy, need to change my undies now
Kellye
Cute story but way too short only 45 pages on my tablet(thats why it got 3 stars....not because it was short, but it was a good laugh). It should be in the free bin at kobo. Not a 1.99.
Kaetrin
3.5 stars. Cute sexy short (very short) about "love in an elevator". I enjoyed the humour of the ending. Only 12 pages, so it's good if you only have a few minutes.
RedIza
This was one fun little short story, with a dirty talking hero AND a dirty talking heroin for once !
It didn't rock my world, but it was nice and funny !
Natasza Waters
Very short and hot. Wish there was more. I like a little realism thrown in. A little more prologue giving some background would have filled the story out.
Amy
Super short, hot fantasy story. A steaming latte, a hot man and a promise for more of what he delivers. What more could a gal ask for!
Kitt
Just like Jordan and Becca's quickie in the elevator - it was over in 10 minutes. Hot and smexy,but way too short.
Michelle
It's ok if you want a really simple short read, nothing too exciting about it though,I read it in about 15 minutes!!
Teresa I.
Well that was the quickest read EVER! The brief synopsis of the book pretty much summed it up.
Shone
Title caught my eye while checking out kindle books. Short, quick erotic read with a good laugh.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Daydreams about the hot guy in her morning coffee line and then they come true. Hot read!!
  • Talk Dirty to Me  (Dirty Laundry, #2)
  • Holiday Bound
  • The Male Stripper (Red Hot Fantasies, #1)
  • The Hottie Next Door
  • Kinky Neighbors (An Erotic Romance for Four)
  • On the Bus (Sibling Lust, #3)
  • Irresistible
  • Talk to Me
  • The Whored's Prayer (Whored, #2)
  • Size Matters (Lovers on the Fringe, #1)
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Long Time Coming
  • Kidnapped for Christmas
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • Just Gotta Say
  • Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy
  • Sweet Caroline (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #1)
  • Raw Heat
Recipe for Satisfaction (Madewood Brothers, #1) Recipe for Attraction (Madewood Brothers, #2) Recipe for Seduction (Madewood Brothers, #3) A Taste of Trouble Wicked Ride