Birthright: Christian, Do You Know Who You Are?

Birthright: Christian, Do You Know Who You Are?

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  4 reviews
David Needham asks "Christian, do you know who you are?" in this remarkable and easy-to-understand rerelease of his book about the Christian's birthright. He offers fresh insight into the theological problem of Christian identity, biblically based teaching, and a challenge for personal enrichment and further Bible study. Birthright achieves an excellent balance between the...more
Published February 23rd 2011 by Multnomah Books

To ask other readers questions about Birthright, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Birthright

John Yarbrough
I've read the book before on advice of a counselor but picked up again because I needed to clarify my identity in Christ. Complex book full of religious images and language that might be confusing to the uninitiated. Needham pushed me into Ephesians 3:17-21 for which I'm grateful.
Emily
Amazing read! Definitely recommended to Christians who are strong in their faith. This deals with some complex views that can be confusing if you're not used to Protestant vocabulary and have a Bible close at hand.
Melody
Oct 05, 2011 Melody rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Melody by: Malcolm Smith
Shelves: study-reference
A book that I will refer to for study and discussion. The added notes and appendix are a great addition. A great suppliment for any discussion on transformation.
Rewdy
One of my favorite books. Talks about the Gospel and what it means for christians. Highly suggested. Life-transforming.
Shandel
Shandel marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Lauren Miller
Lauren Miller marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Ashlyn Veal
Ashlyn Veal marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Maribeth
Maribeth is currently reading it
Oct 20, 2013
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2013
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
May 31, 2012
Birthright: Christian, Do You Know Who You Are? Close to His Majesty: An Invitation to Walk with God Alive for the First Time: A Fresh Look at the New-Birth Miracle Alive For The First Time: A Fresh Look At The Newbirth Miracle Birthright: Christian, Do You Know Who You Are?