Start by marking “Lexi the Firefly Fairy” as Want to Read:
Lexi the Firefly Fairy

Lexi the Firefly Fairy (Rainbow Magic #93)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  208 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The Night Fairies' magic is missing --- and now Fairyland is in the dark!

Rachel and Kirsty can't wait for their week at Camp Stargaze! They'll get to roast marshmallows, tell spooky stories, and sleep in cool cabins. But when the Night Fairies' magic goes missing, Rachel and Kirsty have another activity to add to their list --- helping their fairy friends!

Jack Frost has ki
Published July 1st 2011 by Scholastic, Inc. (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Lexi the Firefly Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lexi the Firefly Fairy

Jenna Friebel
I shelved these books all the time when I was page at a library over the summer, and now I often see them in the hands of the elementary students I work with. I finally decided to see what the fuss was all about. I didn't have much expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. I chose this particular title at random, but it was cute and fun adventurous and magic and sparkly and something I would have been obsessed with when I was young. I definitely understand the appeal now.
Jul 27, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the second book of seven in the Rainbow Magic Night Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the pseudonym Daisy Meadows. While the stories are basically the same and follow a simple formula, they are entertaining for young girls who are starting to read chapter books and I love that our oldest is just ripping through them. We both read the books separately and talk about what happens. I'm not a huge fan of them, but each story only takes about 5-10 minutes to read. And these sto ...more
Andrea R.
The book, Lexi the Firefly Fairy, is a very entertaining. It can make you feel as if you were in the adventure too. With the amount of pictures and details, it completes the book, making it even better. You can enjoy the book, because of the way the book is written. So I really encourage you to read it soon.
I liked the part where some of the fairies were turned into the size of fireflies to rescue the fireflies.
Well to me the book was like living my imagination, it was EPIC.

" Lexi the firefly fairy" looses her magic bag of fire dust and asks Rachel and Kirsty to help her find it. Unfortunately, Jack Frost's goblin servants got the bag and are catching fireflies and lighting them up to make his ice castle not dark. Without the magic bag of fire dust, every thing will be in darkness! Read the book to find out if Rachel and Kirsty get the bag back!
Sydney Beu
All the fireflys lights go out because the goblins stole Lexi's bag of firefly dust. The goblins trap the fireflys to make Jack Frost's castle bright. Lexi sends a message to the fireflies to turn their lights off so it gets dark and they are released. The fairies pretend to be fireflies and are able to get the bag back.
This is an easy read. RL2 Cute book about two girls who help the fairy find her magic bag of fairy dust.
checking out once of niece crystal's favorites.
Sep 18, 2013 A. marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
i want to read it
Shaff.Musthafa marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Ellie Beale
Ellie Beale marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Amy Cribbs
Amy Cribbs marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Maryamomodolapo marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Lainie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Mrs Grande
Mrs Grande marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Maylin marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Chelsey Tink
Chelsey Tink marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
  • From the Mist (Disney: The Never Girls, #4)
  • The Land of the Dead (Tales from the Odyssey, #2)
  • Rosetta's Daring Day (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #14)
  • Ms. Leakey Is Freaky! (My Weird School Daze, #12)
  • Ariel: The Shimmering Star Necklace (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • You Wouldn't Want to Be an American Colonist!: A Settlement You'd Rather Not Start
  • The Story of Inventions
  • Princess Posey and the Perfect Present (Princess Posey, #2)
  • Chancer's Canterbury Tales
  • Food For Thought
  • Welcome to Felicity's World · 1774: Growing Up in Colonial America (American Girls Collection)
  • Fossils Tell of Long Ago
  • Ivy and Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy and Bean, #4)
  • Whose Chick Are You?
  • Bill and Pete Go Down the Nile
  • Sylva and the Fairy Ball (The Fairy Bell Sister #1)
  • Princess Charlotte and the Enchanted Rose (The Tiara Club at Silver Towers, #1)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 205 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)