Start by marking “With Love, Libby” as Want to Read:
With Love, Libby

With Love, Libby (Coming Home to Brewster #5)

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  128 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The concluding book in the popular "Coming Home to Brewster "series follows the faith journey of Libby Marsden, who faces the question, "What happens when a dream comes true?" After she accomplishes her goal of writing a book Libby must figure out if her desire to write has clouded her understanding of purpose. Vicki Johnson has big dreams for her daughter, Angie, who is a ...more
Published January 1st 2006 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about With Love, Libby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about With Love, Libby

Beth Peninger
The final book in Henke's "Coming Home to Brewster" series. Of course this means I've read all of them...except number 1. But I can read it and truly finish the series, it finally came through the library system!
Again Henke tackles a common topic and does so through 3 different characters. Libby is a character that has appeared consistently in every book - I believe she's a feature character in 3 of the 5 books.
In this particular book Libby, Vicky, and Angie are all dealing with the loss of a
Carla
I loved this series. Every book touches you deeply. Roxanne Henke is now one of my favorite authors!
Larisha
This was the 5th book in Roxanne's Coming Home to Brewster series and she didn't disappoint. The message that rang so beautifully through the novel is God's Promise of bringing to Completion - the work HE has begun in our lives. What an Awesome testimony this book is of God's Faithfulness, HIS perfect timing, and HE is the same yesterday, today, and Forever. What sweet Victory.. we have in the Author and Finisher of our Faith!!
Denise
I'm rereading this series of books and the last one is the one they have at the library. I like this one because Libby is finally able to achieve her dream and it talks about how God can use the things that you think are bad and are not in your plan and make them turn out well.
Julie Taylor
This entire series is a must-read. It has everything you need, as a reader. It's been 4-5 years since I read this series, and it hasn't been topped, yet.
Dale Wilen
This is a great book in a series written by a personal friend of mine. They are sort of chick books, but not really....This is the final book in the series.
Addie
Wonderful ending to a great series. I'll certainly continue reading her books! I'm going to miss all these familiar characters!
Teri Hancock
Friendships, hardships, coming of age, life's lessons at it's best.
Lisa
Aug 31, 2008 Lisa marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Coming Home to Brewsters series / book five
Ali Wang
Almost done with the whole series!
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Corrine
Corrine marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Bettie Delury
Bettie Delury marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
William F Sullivan
William F Sullivan marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Lidia
Lidia marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Melisa
Melisa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Misti Pierre
Misti Pierre marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
After Anne (Coming Home to Brewster, #1) Finding Ruth (Coming Home to Brewster, #2) Becoming Olivia (Coming Home to Brewster, #3) Learning to Fly Always Jan (Coming Home to Brewster, #4)