Wish On The Moon

Wish On The Moon (Finding Mr. Right #8)

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Laura Applegate Sanders' world is turned upside down when Mitch Riley appears on her doorstep with the news her estranged father is about to undergo heart bypass surgery. For the past few years, Mitch has been her father's partner in the jewelry business Laura once dreamed of sharing—until her father disowned her when she married Doug Sanders, an artist with no money and f...more
Published February 26th 2011 by Karen Rose Smith, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Wish On The Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wish On The Moon

Dee Bibb
Wish on the Moon is the first book I've read by Karen Rose Smith and while I did like the story line, there was way too much antagonism between Laura and Mitch for it to be a believable story for me.

Laura Applegate Sanders is the estranged daughter of Ray Applegate a very successful jeweler. Mitch Riley has been Ray's partner for a few years when Ray need cardiac bypass surgery. Mitch goes and finds Laura and shows up on her doorstep to try and get her to come back to see her father.

Laura hasn'...more
Donna
This is the first Karen Rose Smith novel I have read. I'm sure there will be others in the future. While there was a lot of mistrust issues continually between the characters the story flowed smoothly.

Angel **Book Junkie**
****************** Stats **********************
Hero : 3 Heroine : 2 Peak Factor:2 Plot:2 Writing:2
**********************************************
Overall Star rating: 2.2

While this book was set for a good premise and started out really strong. It immediately fizzled for me and I found myself just turning pages to get finished. The characters had little to no personality and I only rated the hero a 3 because he had such a good heart. I love a sweet romance but this one failed to even feel like a ro...more
Tracy Prewitt
One of my all time favorites. Every time I feel like reading a good romance I always go back to this one. I keep it in my favorites. In my opinion you couldn't find a better couple that Mitch and Laura and the way Mitch looks after Mandy always buying her things and looking for her lost cat.
Just a fabulous, heartwarming romance that I can't seem to get enough of. You have all 5 stars of mine for this one.
Kelly_Instalove
I made it about a third of the way through, then gave up when I decided I couldn't put up with the hero's self-righteous assholery or the heroine's "nobody understands me" whining long enough to care about whether or not they had an HEA.
Jody
Free Kindle book. Romance. The male character was a bit stiff at times; but that was before he found out the entire truth. Enjoyed the storyline between the female character and her father.
Trisha
for a free book I thought this book was really good. I am more into the paranormal but when a book can pull at your heartstrings it makes it all the better to me.
Dee
Two-haiku review:

Free-spirit woman
Who's been disowned by father
Falls for straight-laced man

Lots of emotion
A bit much introspection
Okay for free book
Kathleen
this was just ok. wasn't a huge fan of either main character, so i didn't really care what happened to them.
Diane
a freebie for my kindle--an older hp type book that is a sweet romance.
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 25, 2014
Phuong
Phuong marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Debbie ingraham
Debbie ingraham marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Yvonna
Yvonna marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Hilleary Peterson
Hilleary Peterson marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Tjm
Tjm marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Lady Deception
  • Forgotten Father
  • Hot Flash
  • A Fair to Remember (Welcome to Redemption, #2)
  • Restore My Heart (Mustang Sally Trilogy #1)
  • Sold to the Highest Bidder
  • Touched By Angels (Loveswept, No 538)
  • A Change of Heart
  • Lonely Millionaire
  • Safe Harbor
  • A Fair of the Heart (Welcome to Redemption, #1)
  • Maddy's Oasis
  • When the Heart Falls
  • Irrefutable
  • Heart of a Knight
  • My Man Pendleton
  • Second Sight Dating
  • Here to Stay
Award-winning author Karen Rose Smith was born in Pennsylvania. Although she was an only child, she remembers the bonds of an extended family. Family is a strong theme in her books and she suspects her childhood memories are the reason.

In college, Karen began writing poetry and also met her husband to be. They both began married life as teachers, but when their son was born, Karen decided to try...more
More about Karen Rose Smith...
Love in Bloom Heartfire Staged to Death Forever After Falling For Her Boss