Start by marking “De waarschuwing” as Want to Read:
De waarschuwing

De waarschuwing (Point Horror)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  1,562 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Karen ging zitten, ze trok haar tas naar zich toe en haalde er een fles zonnebrandolie uit. Op hetzelfde moment viel er een dubbelgevouwen velletje papier uit haar tas.
Nieuwsgierig vouwde Karen het open.
Het briefje was getypt en bevatte een paar keer achter elkaar dezelfde boodschap.
Published by Kluitman (first published January 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about De waarschuwing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about De waarschuwing

Kris Lugosi
Jesus, I read this when I was like 8, and I do not remember there being so much eluding to sex in it! No wonder I humped every surface of house growing up...

Stine loves his cliff hangers! Super apparent in BEACH PARTY where damn near every chapter ends with one.

Two friends vacation at the father's house of one of the teen girls. The dad is
Sati Marie Frost
I remembered the main plot points of this book quite well, despite the fact that I probably hadn't read it in fifteen years, but I couldn't remember if I actually liked it or not. Happily, it turns out that I did.

Karen (California girl) and her friend Ann-Marie (visiting from New York, where she's been living for a few years) are spending the summer at Venice Beach, and are planning to party nonstop. Karen's recently broken up with her boyfriend, so she's thrilled when she meets two new guys: sw
Rebecca McNutt
Beach Party is filled with choppy sentences and generic characters, but it's definitely one of Stine's better books, a suspenseful and eerie mystery filled with all the nostalgia of the late 20th century.
Paul Kim
Actual page number: 166 pages

Overall a meh book.

Not enough scares or actions to spook the protagonist with mostly thin foreshadowing.

The scares provided are mostly less sensational or derivative from other ya horror books although there's one prank I do find disturbing, memorable, and somewhat original.

Predictable villain as well.

Despite so, there's still some suspense as the main character faces prank and the book isn't too long with its short amount of pages and simplistic proses.

I do find th
Mandy Sickle
Karen has the perfect summer vacation planned for her friend Ann Marie who she hasn’t seen in a year starting with a beach apartment. Everything isn’t going as planned when the girls find themselves confronted by a gang of boys on the beach. Thankfully two boys come to their rescue, and the girls end up heading to a pizza place with them. Karen finds herself falling for Jerry while she knows she shouldn’t because he has a girlfriend but she doesn’t stop either. As Karen finds herself spending mo ...more
Justin MacCormack
This book has everything.

It had a beach.

It had a party.

It even had a midget wearing day-glo green, charging people money to rub his bald head for luck.

Surely, this is the greatest work of fiction in the history of humanity. If you have a copy of the complete works of Shapespeare, throw it out. You have this now. It has everything. Including green midgets.
Andrew Daniel
I fought this wis a gud book. Tad was so hot I really didnt wnt him 2 die but ahm sorry ahm gonna gie the end awa, he died at the beech partey. Wud rate it higher if poss.
Cat Astrophe
A classic Point horror!...jeez, i used to be sooo addicted to these books
Being that I've read this several times,And enjoyed it, this time around it was a little bland, but still a fun Summer Read. I question the main character, Karen's maturity level she went back and forth between guyses if it was some kind of pros and cons game and I wasn't as scary as it was the first couple of times. But since its been so long since I read it. It definitely lost some of its R.L, Stine magic but for those who haven't read it yet, it's a really good, really quick, and noncommittal ...more
Sam and I just finished reading this the other day and loved it. R.L. Stine rivals Christopher Pike when it comes to vapid, bitchy heroines and even bests him when it comes to cliffhangers at the end of chapters. If you're up for a little fun in the sun and a perspective on the teenage, female mind that is actually quite hilarious - check it out!
Jennifer Love
A 98% chance I read this one in high school... But what can I say? A book doesn't make it into the library without a 100%. Not the most interesting from Stine, but not terrible. It's a little cheesy, a little dated, and a tad predictable, but overall it is compelling nonetheless.
Shyanne Foster
Ik that this is like a book for 10 yr olds but I had it on my shelf an felt like I should read I did and I kind of expected it to be scary ....I am absolutely not giving any spoilers but I thought it was gonna be ALOT more creepy
This Was a very intresting book, honesly different then some of the other books, of R.L. Stine boooks Iv'e read. Surpriselny, only one cahracter in the book was murdered. and the end was all differnt then all of the other books, also.
I usually read these in a night at most, this one was not a page turner. Took me over a week, but otherwise it wasn't too bad. I missed teenage fiction that wasn't about tortured, sexually frustrated wimps.
Ali Hassan
Awesome book. If you will read this book in summer than it will be fun to read and you will feel that you yourself are enjoying Beach Party and a twisted series of happenings.
Robyn Drummond
It was very good. I didn't really connect with the main character though which is a shame but it is persona preference. Still a good story though.
I was a huge R.L. Stine fan in my early teens! I loved all the fear street books! They are what got me into reading again! :)
I DID NOT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!.........plzz if u like the cover and the back page dont go for it !!!! is not gud!!
Ann Jacob
It was exciting. The ending was very different and nice. Liked the book very much.
Jan 23, 2009 Elysee! rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any teen
This is my like face book ever! Thanks Nicole and Mr. T. for giving it to me!
Cupof Tea
"vengeful" was my best one word description of this book in junior high.
David Owen
Enjoyable nonsense I'd actually forgotten I read it til I saw the cover.
Autumn Cook
This book was okay. But at no point was it scary, it was just weird!
May 19, 2011 FrankiesloverXD is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rl-stine
well i just started reading it today but so far its really good
Beach Party (Point Horror Series) by R. L. Stine (1996)
One of my childhood favorites.
Read by the pool, a fun and easy read!
first book i ever read :D
Great book full of suspense.
  • Funhouse (Point Horror, #9)
  • Teacher's Pet (Point Horror, #10)
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • Prom Dress
  • The Perfume
  • The Phantom
  • Mother's Helper (Point Horror, #14)
  • Amnesia
  • Last Act

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Point Horror (1 - 10 of 101 books)
  • Blind Date (Point Horror, #1)
  • Twisted (Point Horror, #2)
  • The Lifeguard (Point Horror, #3)
  • Prom Dress
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • The Baby-Sitter (The Baby-Sitter, #1; Point Horror, #5)
  • The Baby-Sitter II (Point Horror, #17)
  • The Babysitter IV
  • Trick or Treat (Point Horror, #6)
  • April Fools (Point Horror, #7)