Start by marking “Key to My Heart” as Want to Read:
Key to My Heart

Key to My Heart

Sassy talking, no-nonsense Ava Peretti has a mysterious past that has finally caught up with her. Agonizing nightmares terrorize her by night as painful memories of a love lost haunt her by day. Ava has vowed never to love again, but she will soon find out that sometimes vows are made to be broken. Attorney Langston Warrington III is the one man that can make Ava love agai ...more
Published (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Key to My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Key to My Heart

Lady Raven RAVE!
This book gets a double star rating from me 10 stars

BRIEF SUMMARY
Ava made a decision seven years ago that hunts her. She has decided to do something about it and confide in her best friends about her past. Langston is a single parent and regrets what happen seven years ago. With Ava entering his life, he has a second chance.

THOUGHTS. (May contain spoilers)
This was a great story that never bored me at any point throughout my read. This book has lost and reunited love, real romance, family, best
Elzena McKnight
May 13, 2017 Elzena McKnight rated it it was amazing
Tear Jerking

This was a great book. Easy reading and filled me with emotion. I just love a happy ending. Loved it
Lady Raven RAVE!
This book gets a double star rating from me 10 stars

BRIEF SUMMARY

THOUGHTS. (May contain spoilers)
D.lee
Jan 21, 2012 D.lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Eva is Summer and Star's sassy friend from the previous books. Now its Eva turn to reveal her painfully deep secret that she hasn't shared with anyone not even her sister-friends. She has been haunted constantly in her dreams and now she ready to face her past and the baby she begrudgingly gave up for adoption 7 years ago.
During her second year of college she fell in love with and got pregnant by Langston Wallington III. Langston comes from old money and his socialite mother manipulates him into
Toya
Mar 17, 2012 Toya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awww...
I Loved this story it was heart warming and heart wrenching and at times I felt a little like I might cry...just a little ;-D and other times I wanted to strangle this guy and his mother, especially his mother!
This story is about a young couple in Love until Ava gets pregnant and Langston gives into his wicked mothers wishes, breaks up with Ava breaking her heart.
Ava who sadly gave her baby up for adoption.
Has regretted giving up her baby and kept it a secret from her best friends,
but
Shawnette
Kim
Oct 27, 2011 Kim rated it really liked it
Ava and Langston's story is definitely the best of the series so far. The story was just so heart wrenching in what happened to Ava and her child. You couldn't help but love Langston's character. He really was a doll, and handled their situation perfectly. Langston's mom Beatrice was really the wicked witch of the west. He behavior throughout the book was really deplorable. I'm happy she redeemed herself in the end. The love scenes in this book were really good. One of my complaints about the pr ...more
Beverly
Oct 31, 2010 Beverly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is such a soul satisfying read of forgiveness and second chance at love book.
And Zoe is such a wonderful character.
I look forward to reading Victoria's next book.
Velicia Tillman
Mar 03, 2012 Velicia Tillman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really refreshing story for Ava and Langston Warrington. I could really relate to some of the characters. Ava and her friends Starr and Summer are the best. A must read.
brenda  thorbs-weber
brenda thorbs-weber rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Lydia white-Manuel
Lydia white-Manuel rated it really liked it
May 17, 2017
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Renee
Renee rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Queen Laury
Queen Laury rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2011
Tamika
Tamika rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Iris Bolling
Iris Bolling rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2011
Ruby Robinson
Ruby Robinson rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Senora
Senora rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2012
Roxanna Haddley
Roxanna Haddley rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2014
Erica
Erica rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2012
Char Miles
Char Miles rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2013
Margaret
Margaret rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2014
Elisa Styles Shy
Elisa Styles Shy rated it really liked it
May 24, 2014
Rudee
Rudee rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2013
June
June rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2011
Denise
Denise rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2012
Janielle
Janielle rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
Aja
Aja rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2015
Marquetta Henderson
Marquetta Henderson rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2012