Start by marking “Dangerous Flirtation” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Flirtation

Dangerous Flirtation

Rosalind thought she had her life all mapped out - a job she loved, a reliable fiance...what more could she want? How was she to know that a handsome stranger would burst into her life? But there was more to Jack than met the eye. He offered romance and passion - and challenged Rosalind to accept. Dared she?
Paperback, Large Print, 308 pages
Published September 1st 2009 by Ulverscroft Large Print (first published December 9th 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Flirtation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Flirtation

Kay
Apr 19, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
Rosalind had vowed to never allow herself to lose control of her passionate nature like her mother. Both mother and daughter had been devastated when her father had abandoned them. So Rosalind was very content to be engaged to reliable Anthony, a man she respected and she knew would never leave her. Ah, but then her life is shaken when a dark dangerously attractive man enters her life, and with on devastatingly electric kiss, Rosie's not sure about anything. The harder she tries to chase him ...more
Saly
Rating 3.5 stars
This book was a 4 star read for most of it until the unfortunate last half where the heroine acts so stupid. She is engaged to a safe man, a man unlike her father who left them to follow his dream of music when she meets the hero. He seems like a drifter to her and dangerous, yet she can't resist him. It was obvious that the hero was falling for her and she falls for him but when she learns he is wealthy she acts stupidly, first she attacks him, doesn't tell him she is no longer
Desere
Dec 04, 2012 Desere rated it really liked it

This was such a delight to read, a oldie but such a goody! Rosie has the perfect life all woman dream of having that will allow for her future to be exactly what she dreamed of as little girl.

She has the good job that she actually loves and the stable, reliable fiancée that she needs to make it all work.

But the arrival of a oh me oh my sexy stranger Jack (that btw the author so very nicely "delivers" to us as a "kiss o gram" ~ really loved that touch Liz) lets Holly realize that she craves the
Fiona Marsden
Dec 01, 2012 Fiona Marsden rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another oldie but a goody. This release of a 1994 romance was a pleasure to read. The hero Jack Drayton is a charmer of the best kind. Rosie Parry is stunned by her reaction to this stranger she thinks is a kiss-o-gram from her office co-workers. But she had no intention of endangering her plans to marry her boss Anthony. Anthony is the stable, ideal husband type, unlike Rosie's dad who abandoned his family for his music career years ago.

Jack is clearly of the same ilk but somehow Rosie can't pu
Maria
Dec 28, 2012 Maria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one made me laugh out loud. An absolute treat. A sweet romance with a real comic element.

I think we all know someone like Rosie, if we're not like that ourselves. Someone who dutifully signs up to marry a 'nice' reliable man, steering clear of those heartbreakers who would wreck your life without a second thought. Except that 'Mr Right' could be 'Mr Wrong' if you don't get with him for the right reasons, i.e. because he makes you truly happy.

When the sedate Rosie Parry looks up from her des
Mandy Baggot
May 31, 2013 Mandy Baggot rated it it was amazing
When saxophonist Jack bursts into Rosie's office with more than music on his mind, it kick-starts a rollercoaster of a romance! Gorgeous Jack plays with more than his keys as he flirts with and seduces engaged estate agent Rosie until the poor girl is left not knowing her major from her minor.

Humour combined with simmering passion makes for an entertaining romance that will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy. I loved it!
Polly
Nov 26, 2013 Polly rated it it was amazing
Was a cute story, but I really wish people would just take the change and communicate the first time, even if it hurts in the end.
Beckey
Dec 31, 2012 Beckey rated it liked it
Interesting book (currently A free book on Amazon)
Danica Stone
Jan 06, 2013 Danica Stone rated it liked it
I downloaded this for free from Amazon. Based on the cover of that edition, the editing, the plot, and the fact that it had a free promotional offer, I assumed it had been self- published without the benefit of much polishing. (The cover was a cartoon of two legs pushed up against each other in passion, and somewhat ambiguously stated, "Liz Fielding, award-winning author".)

I did enjoy it: it was a fun light read with a couple of great plot twists. I didn't find anything Jack did to be plausible
Rachel
Feb 27, 2013 Rachel rated it really liked it

Rosalind's father left her mother broken hearted, so she settles and is happy, or so she thinks, with a safe, duller than dishwater man. But then a man comes into her life who is so ernest, passionate and cock sure that he literally takes her breathe away. Who does she choose?

I really enjoyed this book, it was an easy read with a nice twist at the end which really made the ending pop for me.

There are a few typos and incorrect words in this book, which is unfortunate because it does detract from
Annette
Apr 01, 2013 Annette rated it liked it
Rosalind works in a realty office with her fiance, Anthony. Anthony could be a stand in for a cold fish in any movie.

Rosalind is planning to marry Anthony because he is safe and reliable. He also shows almost no affection toward her.

On her birthday, a musician comes to play his saxophone and serenade her as a gift.

From then on, nothing is the same. The musician is appealing and appalling - exciting and extra sexy. All the things that Anthony is not. Rosalind is lost.

This is a quick read which is
Genean
Sep 09, 2013 Genean rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Jo
Feb 02, 2013 Jo rated it really liked it
I read this book in under a week and really enjoyed this, with a couple of laugh out loud moments.

Rosalind Parry is a manager in an estate agent and is engaged to Anthony one of the partners. Life is all planned out, they'll get married, live with his Mother and life will be safe - until Jack walks into Rosie's life and plants an unpinned grenade into her normal "happy with the situation" existence!

Another good read from liz Fielding in my opinion
Julia Wood
Apr 04, 2013 Julia Wood rated it really liked it
Are British men really so proper? No wonder it was so easy to fall! Overall, I enjoyed the book. The ending was slightly disappointing because it felt abrupt, but I suppose it leaves enough to the imagination. The story had lots of humor and it was a quick and enjoyable read. I'd recommend it to others ;)
Carol
Jan 03, 2013 Carol rated it liked it
Good read but predictable. Since it was free I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. I will look for more from this author as I liked her writing style.
garnetyuna
Mar 27, 2014 garnetyuna rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-f
Finished! I don't know how I've done it but I really finished it *cries* TAT
I couldn't stand this shitty book anymore, nor the hateful characters. =__=
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2013
Shelly
Shelly rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2015
Kelly Fields
Kelly Fields rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2013
Charmeon Harker
Charmeon Harker rated it it was ok
Nov 26, 2016
Zoe
Zoe rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2013
Jane
Jane rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
Janet Gorden
Janet Gorden rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2013
Marie Vayer
Marie Vayer rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2015
Kathryn Parry
Kathryn Parry rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Shawana
Shawana rated it liked it
May 03, 2013
Jenn
Jenn rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Kellianne
Kellianne rated it it was ok
Jun 08, 2014
Kayla
Kayla rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Playing at Forever
  • The Game of Seduction (Arrington Family #2)
  • Her Perfect Getaway (Bridesmaids in Paradise #1)
  • Callie's Story (Now and Forever, #1.5)
  • Kiss Of An Angel
  • Catch Me a Catch
  • Open Arms (Open Skies #2)
  • A Lady By Any Other Name
  • By Honor Bound
  • Secret of Deadman's Coulee (Whitehorse Montana, #1)
  • A Deeper Dimension
  • Love to the Rescue
  • Elly's Ghost
  • Alison
  • No Regrets
  • Momentary Marriage
  • Claimed for Destiny: Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee / The Chase Is On
  • The Tycoon's Bride
Best-selling author, Liz Fielding, has more than 15 million books in print. Nominated seven times for RWA's prestigious RITA award, she won with The Best Man & The Bridesmaid in 2001 and The Marriage Miracle in 2006. A Family of His Own won the RNA's Romance Prize, and was named Reviewers' Choice Best Harlequin Romance by Romantic Times BOOKreviews in 2005. She has also been given a Lifetime ...more
More about Liz Fielding...