Start by marking “Gloves: A Paranormal Short” as Want to Read:
Gloves: A Paranormal Short

Gloves: A Paranormal Short

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
"She came in dripping wet and when I rushed at her with a towel, she winced as if I’d threatened her with a machete. Or, perhaps the surgical mask I wear in public surprised her..."

So begins our tale. After a freak accident leaves his face a mess, Billy spends his days hidden away in his aunt's Bed & Breakfast, interacting with the odd characters who happen by, but av
ebook, Short story, 0 pages
Published April 7th 2011 by Run Rabbit Books

To ask other readers questions about Gloves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gloves

Ellen Maze
Apr 09, 2011 Ellen Maze rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: paranormal romance, twilight-zone fans
This is a paranormal romance with a creepy lad and a beautiful maiden... okay, I'm fibbing. The lady is lovely, but she's the creeper! Welcome to my twisted imagination. This short story appeared in FECKLESS under the same title, and stands alone here. ~ ellen
G Elizabeth Evans
G Elizabeth Evans marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Cathy Brockman
Cathy Brockman marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2011
Krista the Bald Avenger
Krista the Bald Avenger marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2011
Isabel Vazquez
Isabel Vazquez marked it as to-read
May 25, 2011
Crystal Trent Dotson
Crystal Trent Dotson marked it as to-read
May 25, 2011
3198547
Ellen says, "I'm friendly. I write about vampires and other paranormal critters. I mentor new authors and help them pave the way to becoming a published author. I believe in God. I love my readers. My books will creep you out and stick in your head a long time. That's okay, right?"

NEWS FLASH: My Edgy Christian Horror/Vampire novel RABBIT:CHASING BETH RIDER is the #1 Customer-Ranked Horror novel on
More about Ellen C. Maze...
Rabbit: Chasing Beth Rider The Judging (The Corescu Chronicles #1) Feckless: Tales of Supernatural, Paranormal, and Downright Presumptuous Ilk Loose Rabbits of the Rabbit Trilogy Rabbit Legacy (Rabbit, #2)